Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Airtel 3g Activation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel 3g Activation (4599 Views)

New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / Glo Bis Activation Pending / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel 3g Activation by doziej84: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2011
PLS GUYS HOW DO I ACTIVATE 3G ON MY AIRTEL SIM CARD.

THANKS
Re: Airtel 3g Activation by lynxnoon(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
call customer care and request for your line to be provisioned and activated for 3G services
cheers wink
Re: Airtel 3g Activation by N101: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^ Doesn't it have to do with the area you're in?

We were only getting GPRS and EDGE in our area. Then we got a text that there's been a network upgrade, it was only then we could finally get 3G. We didn't request a thing.

Maybe the poster needs to find out if 3G is available in his area. Even then I wouldn't believe them if they told me cos they seem to say what people want to hear.
Re: Airtel 3g Activation by Rogbese(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
To the best of my knowledge and from a very reliable source working with airtel, only post paid subscribers and data card owners are activated by default. If you call CC they will just give you the run around. Some people are lucky and their SIM comes provisioned. I had to get someone provision mine for me after calling for more than a year!

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Clone - Gooapple i7 With Amazing Specs / Glo Introduce New Data Subscription / Best Phone Under 26k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.