Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Payback Time For Bola Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payback Time For Bola Tinubu? (265 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payback Time For Bola Tinubu? by MangekyoAlt: 1:41pm On May 12, 2022
grin grin grin
I'm just loving how things are currently unfolding in Nigerian politics. Who would've thought the crazy old man who with his gullible agbero followers, and their then fulani allies, humiliated GEJ outta power.... Thereby removing the feeding bottle from our mouths cry
Tinubu and his gullible followers are the reason why power remained with us for only 4 years instead of a complete 8, and that is unacceptable and unforgivable to us from the south south. Tinubu can NEVER EVER be president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I've not really been following Nigerias politics for a while now because I've been on foreign affairs exposing the hypocrisy, double standards and lies of the West.
Meanwhile, the current rumors apparently made me so happy and I ran back to get myself updated because tbh nothing feels better than knowing that the murthafuckers who contributed to your downfall will soon experience theirs.

Bros J will join APC and get the ticket ahead of Tinubu who thinks he's an important person in the party.

Ps: I prefer PDP to APC. But PDP does not really have any competent candidate that can give Tinubu a clean and sound defeat. if nothing is done, APC with the incompetent Tinubu who is without any doubt, worse than buhari would win the 2023 election. To avoid that, GEJ ramming Tinubu to the side, getting the ticket, and winning with APC is actually alot better.

After 4 years of his rule, we'll hand over to fulanis again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payback Time For Bola Tinubu? by Creamypie(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
grin grin grin
I'm just loving how things are currently unfolding in Nigerian politics. Who would've thought the crazy old man who with his gullible agbero followers, and their then fulani allies, humiliated GEJ outta power.... Thereby removing the feeding bottle from our mouths cry
Tinubu and his gullible followers are the reason why power remained with us for only 4 years instead of a complete 8, and that is unacceptable and unforgivable to us from the south south. Tinubu can NEVER EVER be president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I've not really been following Nigerias politics for a while now because I've been on foreign affairs exposing the hypocrisy, double standards and lies of the West.
Meanwhile, the current rumors apparently made me so happy and I ran back to get myself updated because tbh nothing feels better than knowing that the murthafuckers who contributed to your downfall will soon experience theirs.

Bros J will join APC and get the ticket ahead of Tinubu who thinks he's an important person in the party.

Ps: I prefer PDP to APC. But PDP does not really have any competent candidate that can give Tinubu a clean and sound defeat. if nothing is done, APC with the incompetent Tinubu who is without any doubt, worse than buhari would win the 2023 election. To avoid that, GEJ ramming Tinubu to the side, getting the ticket, and winning with APC is actually alot better.

After 4 years of his rule, we'll hand over to fulanis again.
no mind tinubu. He complicated matters. G.e.j for just jejely finish 2019, like Yoruba from 99 to 2009, and then give either north or Yoruba, but not only for tinubu selfishness, but d harsh rule of buhari championed government by tinibu. I see tinubu as a person desperate to be equalled to obasanjo, awolowo, and wants to be seen as a national, and not regional politician. Yes, obj ruled,buhari ruled, minority g.e.j ruled but so called national leader tinubu will not smell d seat

(1) (Reply)

STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!! / Road To 2023: Our Party Not A Second Option For Corrupt Politicians - SDP / One Million March For Peter Obi Has Shown That Obi Is The Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.