Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,460 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Our Victories Excite God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Victories Excite God (109 Views)

#healingstreams Live Services With Pastor Chris Excite Nations / Repeated Victories. / Recent Swift Victories By Ethiopia Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Victories Excite God by JesusSheep(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2022
Good afternoon everyone

One thing my pastor (Tim Aitonje) says is this "God is not all about being angry out our sins, He is also happy when we resist temptation, doubt, and fear." It is important for us to know this. Christians should not spend all their time trying to do the things God does not like, we should also spend our energies making God happy.

Have you given to the poor this week? Did you preach to someone? Did someone insult you, and you kept your cool because of God? Were you hungry, but you sacrificed your food for someone else? These are some of the little things that please God and may give us the greatest victories and honour in His sight.

Because for God, it is the little things that count the most - the things we do in secret when no one else is watching.

Re: Our Victories Excite God by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 12, 2022
I thought the only thing that gives God erection is the smell of roasted souls which will burn in hell forever.
Re: Our Victories Excite God by Tdoctor(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2022
ifyken:
I thought the only thing that gives God erection is the smell of roasted souls which will burn in hell forever.

God doesn't like the death of sinners. "For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,” declares the Lord God. “Therefore, repent and live.” Ezekiel 33:11"

People make choices and hav to live with dem

(1) (Reply)

Homily For The 6th Sunday Of Easter Year C / A Prophetic Word For Your Day - Receive It Now!!!!!! / Obedience Step By Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.