Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Out Of The Two PDP Presidents Alive,one Tore His Mship Card,the Other In Vigil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Out Of The Two PDP Presidents Alive,one Tore His Mship Card,the Other In Vigil (522 Views)

2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of The Two PDP Presidents Alive,one Tore His Mship Card,the Other In Vigil by wwwihy: 2:30pm On May 12, 2022
Out of the two PDP Presidents alive, one tore his membership card openly, the other is in a night vigil praying to be accepted into the APC.

TERRIBLE
@DeeOneAyekooto

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1524704638074818562
Re: Out Of The Two PDP Presidents Alive,one Tore His Mship Card,the Other In Vigil by Realist12: 3:04pm On May 12, 2022
If PDP gets the presidency again they'd be worse than this present administration. They are so disorganized except when it involves sharing the money. I can't remember the last time we had a wrestle mania in the senate or house of reps .
Re: Out Of The Two PDP Presidents Alive,one Tore His Mship Card,the Other In Vigil by ibroopeyemi(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2022
Lol.
This table you want to shake .
Re: Out Of The Two PDP Presidents Alive,one Tore His Mship Card,the Other In Vigil by wwwihy: 4:20pm On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
If PDP gets the presidency again they'd be worse than this present administration. They are so disorganized except when it involves sharing the money. I can't remember the last time we had a wrestle mania in the senate or house of reps .
grin grin
Re: Out Of The Two PDP Presidents Alive,one Tore His Mship Card,the Other In Vigil by ChoCho54(f): 7:31pm On May 18, 2022
Tinubu urchins peepooing in their pants over the dribbling.
Re: Out Of The Two PDP Presidents Alive,one Tore His Mship Card,the Other In Vigil by ChoCho54(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
Sorry nothing, I mean nothing can be worse than buhari you defended and sang his praises for seven years non stop as if dem do you from your village.

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Justice She Will Get / Peter Obi Dumps PDP / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.