Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,035 members, 7,841,933 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey (10143 Views)

CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo / Akwa Ibom Submits A Bid To Host CAF Champions League Final / Enyimba Vs CARA Brazzaville: CAF Confederation Cup - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Mide1data: 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:
Nice one
God bless southsouth and southwest and southeast
One brothers.
Shame on haters
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Mide1data: 8:49pm On May 12, 2022
3ple9ine:
Nice

I think the current board of the LMC should be sacked, I mean all the members because I don't think they can handle the peculiarities of the NPFL. Several fights and assaults on match officials have occured but what they do is fine the club ban the players for some match days and that's all.

I think they need to be strict to stop these type of things from happening.

I totally agree. But don't you think the league should be also privatized ?

1 Like

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by AbuUmmu: 8:56pm On May 12, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by 3ple9ine(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
Mide1data:

I totally agree. But don't you think the league should be also privatized ?

I agree, private individuals should run.

I still don't know why state governments are holding on to some of these clubs when they can't even run it financially.
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Tharyor1984(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
temitope27:
Good to know, but this won't improve football in the country
Thats true, but its going to be a motivational step for the Nigeria football federation and we the fans
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by MrHighSea: 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
New stadium road and the stadium are captivating.

I love staring at it.

1 Like

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
blowjohn:

Pls don't kill

Bros you nor know how much I love that soup embarassed

If person beg me, I nor dey give am.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by kachistone: 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
paulolee:
tp mezembe are the Madrid of caf champions league.....always winning it

TP Mazembe has won the cup 5 times but Al Ahly has won it 10 times.
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Panda7(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
another multi billion naira wasted facility, if the nigerian league was a serious one I would have bought the facility and host my fc.
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by poiZon: 11:03pm On May 12, 2022
lusid:
you sabi any uyo babe i fit fùck?
Them plenty for Borno and Zamfara
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by emetisuccess(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2022
Airport go buuuum, hotels go sell, money go enter wotowoto. Ami ndi atah amanna isong Ayen annang grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Oshe1122: 12:16am On May 13, 2022
Akwa ibom ayaya... I will b there life.. d most peaceful state in Nigeria ��

1 Like

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by ComeToJesus: 1:25am On May 13, 2022
Ndito Akwaibom, Akwaibom ado ok

1 Like

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by pharrelaustin: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
Support the uncommon leader. vote Akpabio as president 2023
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by GardenOfGod(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2022
temitope27:
Good to know, but this won't improve football in the country
Bad belle pipu everywhere grin
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by GardenOfGod(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2022
Uyo to the world sharp sharp
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Otasikwe(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2022
Good news
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by justicechichex: 12:59pm On May 13, 2022
kachistone:

TP Mazembe has won the cup 5 times but Al Ahly has won it 10 times.

Caf champions league is different from the caf confederations cup. Uyo is hosting the latter. While Morocco is hosting the former, and that is the one Al Ahly has won 10 times..
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by kachistone: 1:51pm On May 13, 2022
justicechichex:

Caf champions league is different from the caf confederations cup. Uyo is hosting the latter. While Morocco is hosting the former, and that is the one Al Ahly has won 10 times..

Ok boss.

1 Like

Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Bamzyriches451: 3:59pm On May 13, 2022
Damn!
Nice
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by adefitim(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2022
Better news
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by shiffynaani(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2022
Investorozay:
Uyo
Sweet place
pls sir, can you teach me how to do the arbitrage trading

I'm tired of this suffering boss
Even if its only 5dollars oer day it will go a very long way sir

And I'm very loyal to the core

Pls help. I take whatever you cherish most to beg you sir

It's not easy living in this country being poor sir
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by Investorozay: 12:07pm On May 14, 2022
shiffynaani:
pls sir, can you teach me how to do the arbitrage trading

I'm tired of this suffering boss
Even if its only 5dollars oer day it will go a very long way sir

And I'm very loyal to the core

Pls help. I take whatever you cherish most to beg you sir

It's not easy living in this country being poor sir

Capital
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by shiffynaani(m): 3:33am On May 15, 2022
Investorozay:

Capital
like how much at least for a start

Even if it's just $5 i dey see for now, I'm okay with it
Re: Uyo To Host CAF Confederation Cup Final- Paul Bassey by LilleG(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2022
Ok nice place

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Stopped Messi –enyeama / Npfl: Bayelsa United Vs Enyimba Fc (1 - 1) On 15th August 2015 / COVID-19: CAF Postpones 2021 Africa Cup Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.