Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. (1066 Views)

Social Media Marketing Platform To Boost Your Sales / Good Chance To Trade Razer Gold Gift Cards On Won.store / Top Secret On How To Trade Boom And Crash Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2022
Crypto currency as we all know has high volatility which means anything is possible . Thousands of dollars have been lost in the past few days as huge crash wipes out the Price of Bitcoin.

I have used several platforms to trade and yet I'm not totally satisfied with the services those platforms rendered. Can anyone recommend an easy to use Crypto Application? Look forward to your recommendations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by hexenbiest: 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
I make use of local Bitcoin and Yellow Card, it has been an amazing experience thus far. Though the latter happens to be more secure.
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by lordcrafts: 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
Well all this crypto companies have their advantages. But if you are looking for an easy to use app for beginners with the best rate then I’ll suggest YellowCard.
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by OctoberEleven: 3:41pm On May 12, 2022
Binance
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by Innomama7(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2022
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7 use that link and download bundle to trade in Google play stare and thank me later
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by OladapoF(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2022
“if it’s to hodl a variety of coins I’ll say Binance, if you’re looking to make payments with your crypto, Use obiex card, if you’re looking for an easy to use app for beginners with the best rates use Yellow Card”

1 Like

Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by EinsteinAyo(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
I've also used different trading platforms. I will recommend Binance and Yellow Card. The latter is very ok if you are looking for an app that's very easy to use for newbies in Crypto
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by Spleez: 10:42am On May 13, 2022
In this recent world we believe the largest exchange is Binance, but the likes of yellow card are doing wonders I have used it before and I can boldly say . Yessss they are cool too.
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by DanyelAmeh: 11:03am On May 13, 2022
Yellowcard platform is doing well
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by Zarandah: 11:06am On May 13, 2022
I tried Yellowcard and I found it to be seamless, although I make use of Binance too.
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by Ronald85roy: 1:08pm On May 13, 2022
Best Crypto Exchanges of 2022
- Best Overall and Best for Beginners: Coinbase.
- Best Mobile App: Crypto.com.
- Best for Security: Gemini.
- Best for Altcoins: BitMart.
- Best for Low Fees and Best for Experienced Traders: Kraken.
- Best for Bitcoin: Cash App.
- Best Decentralized Exchange: Bisq.

1 Like

Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by Freelancerx: 10:18pm On May 14, 2022
Ronald85roy:
How about Yellow card?
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by Yinksy09(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2022
I have used Binance, Luno, paxful, KuCoin, Bitnob and yellow card. They all are great crypt apps you should use.
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by Mohbola(f): 9:10pm On May 15, 2022
Yinksy09:
I have used Binance, Luno, paxful, KuCoin, Bitnob and yellow card. They all are great crypt apps you should use.
you have tried o, I have only used Luno. Which one is yellow card again?
Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by Spleez: 1:16am On May 21, 2022
OladapoF:
“if it’s to hodl a variety of coins I’ll say Binance, if you’re looking to make payments with your crypto, Use obiex card, if you’re looking for an easy to use app for beginners with the best rates use Yellow Card”

I was telling someone earlier today about the efficiency of this app, I’m not gonna lie in this space, it’s second to none

1 Like

Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by rentAcock(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2022
Look at all the shameless and obvious "yellow card" shills. It's probably one person with multiple fake monikers promoting this platform. Went through their posts and all they do is promote their platform. Yellow usually means "caution", I wouldn't dare put my money in a platform with such a name anyway, but these fake reviews even makes me more cautious. Avoid at all cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Platform To Trade Cryptocurrency. by JohnEagle96(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Ronald85roy:

Bro I want to learn crypto as a beginner can u teach me ?

(1) (Reply)

Pacesetters Novels Needed / New Babe On Da Block ! / Bobbie Is What They Call Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.