Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Quick 1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Quick 1 (229 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick 1 by Quick1: 3:41pm On May 12, 2022
Please y'all, I lost my UMIDIGI A9 to the 'cold hands of death'. However, I still have the screen intact. As a matter of fact, the battery is still up but the screen is the most urgent thingy I wanna sell please.
Incase y'all wondering what happened to the phone, let me quickly tell you about it.
I was pressing my phone on Saturday and suddenly it went off, hoping it would come up again but to no avail. Eventually I took the phone to two well known engineers in my area all to no avail and they explicitly said it's the board that's fried. Contacting every available UMIDIGI AGENTS AND OFFICES I could find online, but there was nothing to little they could do help. Hence, my decision to sell the screen with some parts of the phone (if demanded for). I solely created this account for this sale. Immediately after I will disengage. My nairaland people, y'all should help a brother. The screen is high on the market but am ready to take something off my own sale. cry my contact is 08100935005 or 09054590124. Will be hoping for a good feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Free Games On Planetpredict. For VIP Games Kindly Visit Www.planetpredic / Today's Predictions / Arsenal To Confirm Raphina Transfer In Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.