Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) (58899 Views)

US Senator Doug Larsen, Wife, Children Killed In Plane Crash / Alfa Ekele, Nigerian Aviation Student Dies In Plane Crash At US Airport (Photo) / Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by YelloweWest: 12:11am On May 13, 2022
Kestolove:
he stole our money to train her, so no rip for her
What stopped your father from stealing to train you?
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 12:59am On May 13, 2022
So sad ...pretty lady with brains just left so soon.

More advanced training is needed in Africa.

quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=112765866]

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cddpt6CM6Mo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

[/quote]
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by Penguin2: 2:02am On May 13, 2022
Emmanuelcann:

Before I give you the answer to your question, do you mean in this life, or the next one?

Lol

In this life bro…

Nothing really concern me with next life. Let those who’d be around then worry about that.
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by Hunterovo: 2:02am On May 13, 2022
Anybody want to fly a Boeing?-No, I don’t.
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by Penguin2: 2:03am On May 13, 2022
DropsMic:

Watch as they come for you for spilling nothing but the truth

Your prophecy is already coming true bro.

1 Like

Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by Penguin2: 2:06am On May 13, 2022
nick50:
..colonial masters left the rest of the country too early except the igbos..just be specific

Lol

If you put it like that they’d say Igbos brag a lot.

1 Like

Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by cryptic93(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What a man can die of, a woman can die of better

Lol.. very funny
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by cryptic93(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2022
knew her in nasarawa state.. keffi to b prescised... she ones help cousin with shool fee... way back 2015... shes cool and down to earth at that... shis also very pritty to have died this way.. r.i.p to her though
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by onuman: 7:17am On May 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Africa my Africa…

Even Airport radio signal we can’t even get correctly.

Shey it was yesterday we read how a passenger who has never flown an airplane landed an airplane successfully with the help of airport traffic controllers after the pilot had a medical emergency.

One question I kept asking myself while I read the story was if the airport traffic controller was a pilot himself or they were just trained like that.

Imagine such thing happened in our Nigeria or Cameroun… the kind crash wey that plane for crash eh….

The Colonial Masters left too early.

But oh! I just remembered the Colonial Masters left South Africa as late as 1993 but the country is still in shambles from the few years of leadership by blacks.

Can the African man get anything right?

Our Air Traffic Controllers may be eating Amala, Egusi soup, Tuwo, in office.
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2022
corike:
. Everything una go tribalize the Capt is mike omokore the reason u dey hear only The lady name because na senator's daughter
Am not referring to this case, am just speaking generally sha. Although permit me to exempt Emirate and Qatar pilots,
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2022
Penguin2:

Your prophecy is already coming true bro.

I'm a black man. I know my people well. Apart from the fact that we are extremely greedy andbimpressionable, we also love lying to ourselves and have difficulty seeing things for what they are..

1 Like

Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by slowice(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2022
heendrix:
Can we say Cameroon happened to her?? since y'all attribute illluck to Nigeria, I'll like to hear from you angry

What's the difference... Mini Nigeria happened to her
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by laurenwhite(f): 10:48am On May 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What a man can die of, a woman can die of better
your handle says it all
Re: Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) by Evidenx(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2022
AzuNas:
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Na air traffic lost radio contact or na d plane lost contact with air traffic.

Abi na mi no read am well.Hmmmm

Abeg
TOO MUCH WEED IS NOT GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.