Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Where To Sell Airtime To Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Sell Airtime To Cash (150 Views)

How To Setup VTU Portal To Sell Airtime Online And Make Money Every Minutes / Buy Affordable Data, Sell Airtime And Fund Your Account / How To Sell Airtime Online And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Sell Airtime To Cash by juitar(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2022
Hello guys, a friend of mine did silly mistake. He wanted to transfer money to POS agent because his ATM card was not with him, but eventually bought 9mobile card of about #13,500. I've checked google to see the best site or app to swap airtime to cash but men the review I'm seeing about some of them are not too good. Therefore if you know of any reliable app or site kindly drop it here. One of those apps we saw doesn't buy 9mobile airtime.
Thanks
Re: Where To Sell Airtime To Cash by Onetenth: 5:47pm On May 12, 2022
Use patricia

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why You Should Earn In Dollar By Learning High Income Skills / Bank Manager Threatens To Make Loan Deductions On My Entitlement. / Gift Card Trading, You Need To Trade With Direct Traders, Avoid Middlemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.