Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) (77523 Views)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos / “you Are Too Artificial” – Fans Calls Tonto Dikeh Names After Sharing New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by redirect(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2022
POBLIC TOILET
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by dododawa1: 12:39pm On May 13, 2022
IPOB Role model
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by GABRIEL6036: 12:39pm On May 13, 2022
How i wish i can slot in my Rod of ages in her smelly Oloshoism viginal wall to suffer the best frictional force to ever liveth grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2022
She’s just being delusional, those men ought to be saved as Financial Supporters in the order of their various financial contributions to her upkeep. Let her bone all of them na and see how long her skin remain fair! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Janeopti(f): 12:42pm On May 13, 2022
I hope she saved bob risky dick wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Puskas: 12:42pm On May 13, 2022
Onyi22:
grin
What did you use to save my number on your phone? Big sweet dick abi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Wizywiz(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2022
This babe abi na person mam self.... nawaoo.. many are mad...few are roaming
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Echoban: 1:07pm On May 13, 2022
Hayee:
cheesy grin cheesy

the funny thing is that she will be over 60 and still be like this

I Know a woman that is over 60 and she is still jumping from one gbola to the other cheesy grin grin

Night club is her second home, even with 3 children two are already married grin

That is her way of living life, let a her live it tongue grin grin

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin

Nigerian men don't like good women grin

Quiet angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by OgaTheTop2: 1:10pm On May 13, 2022
pretydiva:
Well that goes to show she has a community pussy undecided
God really saved Churchill from this whorrre. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Propertyforum: 1:14pm On May 13, 2022
Wow, this madam no dey tire?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by naikeboy(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2022
They may also save her contact as smelling, watering or over size pussy....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by BENEAMATA: 1:47pm On May 13, 2022
Tonto( Ii) let .

Oh ,

Two ,

Tea ,

ZEH !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by sylve11: 1:48pm On May 13, 2022
God1000:
This lady is so childish with her Hokum every day

I tell you. embarassed cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by gfelo(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2022
Does this one have any right to raise a child, I pity for her innocent boy, his mate will be telling him that ashawo money is use to raise him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Benbellamor: 2:00pm On May 13, 2022
God1000:
This lady is so childish with her Hokum everyday
I think her followers can rest now and stop defending her, because she is not a wife material... just a baby mama or chop and vamoose...never have a child with her if possible..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
Small preek come,e drop inside,big preek come,e drop inside,community preek come,drop inside and snakey preek self come,e drop inside too ! No be for inside PUBLIC TOILET all of dem dey drop der waste products ? Shameless lady with uncouth,toxic mouth !

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2022
God1000:
This lady is so childish with her Hokum everyday
She is a complete disgrace to her poor son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Nehyooh(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2022
Why will this one be a good house wife in the first place, never !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by fof1: 2:34pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Reeses: 3:08pm On May 13, 2022
emakoji:
Hnmmmmm, Old age will soon humble you

Lol,right?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Miracle2022: 3:08pm On May 13, 2022
Terrorists (fanatics Muslim) just killed a beautiful and courageous girl yesterday in sokoto, Non of these yeyebrities condemn that rather they are talking about manhood.
I am in pain since yesterday because of the barbaric act that Muslims unleashed to Christian in sokoto.
I am in pain!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Reeses: 3:08pm On May 13, 2022
Old age will soon shut her up. Let her enjoy the last ride will it can last
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by YkWealthy07: 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
How many she go collect b4 d elastic in her kitten will exceed it's limit n slack? She better continue d naming, nonsense girl ashewo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 3:26pm On May 13, 2022
Waste of time in order words 2 minutes man grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by annisy(f): 3:44pm On May 13, 2022
This lady is sick!!!
She is a bad role model to the younger generation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 4:09pm On May 13, 2022
Damn!
Attention seeking wore
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by RigidB9ss: 4:14pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Yankee101: 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
A prostitute is a prostitute, even if she drives a corvette
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Awaja(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2022
Toto Dickson
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by Emeka71(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2022
pretydiva:
Well that goes to show she has a community pussy undecided
She is becoming a sex-object.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) by godofuck231: 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
Whoree ratio 90:1
Madam aero flop pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.