Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Sell To Your Old Customers Again And Again And Make More Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell To Your Old Customers Again And Again And Make More Money (112 Views)

How To Log Out Of Your Old Opay Account / Very Genuine - (never loose Your Potential Customers Again) . / How To Get Your Old Customers Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell To Your Old Customers Again And Again And Make More Money by Solo777(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2022
So this lady selling Ankara and Senator Materials came to me complaining about how poor sales have been for the past few months.

As we continued, I realize that she made over 33 sales in February.

So the question is, what happened.

What happened to her old customers. Most of us are guilty of this. We just sell to people once and forget about them.

It's easy......very easy selling to your old customers than trying to sell to new customers every month.

Why? Your old customers already know you, like and trust you. Most of them even have your account details.

Let's say you made 85 sales in April, if you want to make 2x your sales then it begins with your old customers. You have to know how to sell to them again using different strategies and then translate it to your new customers.

Don't just throw away your old customers.

I asked her to create a special group today for all those who have bought from her before and gave her my *SELL AGAIN* course.

This course shows you in simple ways how you can sell to your old customers over and over again, make them happy and even turn them into your marketers.

In less than 20 minutes, you'll be through listening to this course and you can start applying right away.

I gave her this course, she applied it and guided her and boom, April she made almost 50 sales.

For the next 24 hours, you can get this course for #2,000 instead of #5,000.....i repeat, only 24 hours.

You'll also have access to my guidance. I really can't wait to tell off your own testimonies too.

Send SELL AGAIN to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to get it now

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Has A Unique Big Idea For Business Within Themselves / If Your Stomach Matters....then Yummy Food Matters / Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.