Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student (6487 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Karleb(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2022
leksite120:
that's a lie, no southern Muslim would support such. Even more than 80% Northern Muslims won't support it.
This is just being supported by fanatic, ignorant and illiterates people.

Believe whatever you want, but that's the truth.
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Jman06(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And you talk say that these people dey wise?

Look at how the so called Northern graduates type in English language. KAyi
So, your only concern is the English abi Not the gruesome murder of the poor girl And not the systemic decimation of the Christian population in Nigeria
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Sheuns(m): 6:28am On May 13, 2022
Islam is not Northerners religion. You don’t own it. It originated from Saudi Arabia. These guys are always bloodthirsty, that’s why I avoid any sort of confrontation with an average Northerener.
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by dazzlingd(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2022
I expect US, uk and other western countries to place these people on this tweets on everlasting travel ban, they and their descendants and anything associated with them should never step foot into any western country

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Advocate500: 6:38am On May 13, 2022
leksite120:
They did wrong, true. But before arresting them , people support ESN or IPOB slaughtering their people cos they're not doing their binding should be arrested too
oga stop typing nonsense, this is a religious killing that is why is that is generating this attention, religion suppose to make us better not turning us into monster,compare ipob with bandits is more understandable.

Imagine were Christians allowed people to gruesomely murder people in this form because christ was criticise? The so called president is yet to condemn this unfortunate happening.
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Oracleforce: 6:52am On May 13, 2022
I'm always skeptical about every Muslim friend I have because...I know what their religion teaches them about non-Muslim people...

And to say the fact, if you doubt me if you are a non-Muslim. person, always observe the relationship with your Muslim friends....most especially, those Islamic extremists...

Wolf in the sheep cloth...The religion of peace in disguise...

Show me the peace in all of this nonsense post above. ..
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by springer: 6:52am On May 13, 2022
Welcome, springer: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(1870) / Followed Boards(183343) / Likes(43) & Shares(7) / Mentions(158) / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
freedomtours has e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail now. Stats: 2,859,457 members, 6,859,962 topics. Date: Friday, 13 May 2022 at 06:51 AM / Logout(all)

Buhari Not condemned the killing Of Christian Girls - Politics - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not condemned the killing Of Christian Girls (159 Views)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / Why Has Tinubu Not Condemned Fulani Banditry In The SW? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)

Buhari Not condemned the killing Of Christian Girls by Madmohamed123: 3:12am
The stupid man call buhari never condemned the killing of Christian girls in sokoto even the one call him self useless sultan ever say something because they support the killing.

You why we Biafra want leave Nigeria where we will be free to say our maind and nobody will kill us.

Sokoto is Nigeria but we Christian are leaving like a foreigner there.

A soo call president a stupid and useless man is keeping quiet buhari is coward animal a terrorist monster and blood socket that is why he is alive today because of baby blood of which he changed every six months in London hospital.
Nonsense buhari your family will never be in peace dead will knock on you door

Mad man let me not say anything about devil call sultan of sokoto
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

Re: Buhari Not condemned the killing Of Christian Girls by 96ACE: 3:36am
Nigerians and bloodshed...
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Buhari Not condemned the killing Of Christian Girls by OVB123(m): 4:18am
It is very pathetic.

Re: Buhari Not condemned the killing Of Christian Girls by darling2222(f): 5:40am
Hmmmmm, seriously this is not right at all

Re: Buhari Not condemned the killing Of Christian Girls by Jostoman: 6:13am
If this kind of thing happened in Southeast our president would have called a press conference and condemn the horrible killing of that woman.

Re: Buhari Not condemned the killing Of Christian Girls by springer: 6:51am
Vote A Northern Muslim in 2023 and be Slaughtered like Rams on Ileya Festival. Islam sucking Christains's Blood. Vote A Southern Christain in 2023 and witness Peace. I can't die for fight for a purported Prophet who slept with his Friend's daughter. A Murderer of Jihadist War. Buharist Terrorists killed highest number of Christain girls, where is Sarah Shuaib? Chibok Girls? And many others.

SAY NO TO MUSLIM PRESIDENT IN 2023.
CHRISTAINS SHOULD VOTE FOR CHRISTAIN.

Don't ever allow your children to marry a Religious Muslim, they can kill your child because of Purefet Mumu-Hard-Men. Buhari regime has history of highest numbers of murdered Nigerian Christains by Islamists. Come 2023 Nigeria Christains must not vote for a Northern Muslim.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Oracleforce: 7:01am On May 13, 2022
christistruth01:
Govt should now return all missionary schools and colleges to their Churches

God will. bless you...

Further re-occurrence of this kind of incidence....there should be Christian missionary schools and churches and Christian philanthropy in the north must wake up.to this responsibility...

If this lady is in a missionary school, these wouldn't have happened but he was with the children of viper and uncircumcised in the heart...who see no value in human life...

What a pathetic story.....

I'm waiting for the commissioner of police in Sokoto state to come up with the report of their investigation...and further persecution...
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by JAMO84: 7:06am On May 13, 2022
xedyl:
This is what their evil book commanded them to do.

Quran (9:29): “Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Quran (2:65-66): “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.”

Quran (5:51): “O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Quran (9:30): "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

The God in islam "Allah" is not the same God of the bible.

Whoever blashphem the name of the Lord shall be put to death

Liveticus ch 24 v 10
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by aprilwise(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2022
Religion is the problem of Africa
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by ravensckar(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2022
DSC7:
Every Muslim is a potential killer...

They are wolves in sheep's clothing..

#Islamabad
Quit the fallacy of hasty generalization! It's making you look more ignorant than you already are. First and foremost, I'm a Muslim and I condemn such barbaric action in its entirety. Secondly, you'd have to understand that illiteracy and extremism have consumed our people up North that they think and reason like cavemen. That's why an average Southern Muslim is liberal. For us, religion is just your relationship with God and not a means to an end.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by ravensckar(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2022
xedyl:

Quran (9:29): “Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Quran (2:65-66): “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.”

Quran (5:51): “O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Quran (9:30): "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Since you brought this up, here's what your own Bible said;

1- God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

2- You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3- And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)

4- And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also." (Genesis 38:7-10).

PS: if common sense didn't tell you that a person's level of education and culture will play a major part in how he practices his religion. Then, you need to have your head checked. Besides, it has never occurred to you that both Books (The Bible and Quran) preached violence at different point in time. The little peace the world is enjoying today is because people looked beyond that and realized how times have changed. Here's a link to help cure your ignorance:

https://www.npr.org/2010/03/18/124494788/is-the-bible-more-violent-than-the-quran
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Gainman: 7:36am On May 13, 2022
System202:
Hypocrisy. how many thieves are burned in south bcs of phone or n50 food but non of u condemn the act, instead u hail gunman with their barbaric actions. all those of u hidden behind keyboard Just know that u cannot come and insult my our prophet in North and go scot free.
Your Allah that can't fight for itself. Is that your god? The dead god u were all fighting for.
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by DaInferno(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2022
A Muslim is a terrorist by default...the creeps sitting with one!? Appalling
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by JohnOkolo: 8:10am On May 13, 2022
System202:

useless, if u think u have a strong head go out and do it, or go to Sokoto

What the Bleep do humans mingle with barbarians.

I won't go to UAE Dubai even on free visa cause all of them God lovers are bigot, why will I go to the lowest of the low Sokoto, wetin I dey find.

What is there in Sokoto to see except lover's of Allah and a Sheikh Bigot.

Lovers of Allah my foot.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Nobody: 8:32am On May 13, 2022
ruggedtimi:
what those guys did in sokoto is so sad...but talking about evidence you only heard a news and saw pictures of the people that claimed they murdered the lady. I am sure you believe those people are Muslims and from sokoto. The beheading of those soldiers by ipob/Esn, I am sure you watched the video and you could hear the perpetrators speaking Igbo clearly and threatening that they will kill more soldiers..... You no believe say na IPOB or esn asking for more evidence. But you believe say the people wey kill the girl na Muslims...
You see the difference Those that set the girl on fire said that they are the one that did it and they didn't hide but those that Killed the Couple hide their faces and they didn't say they are IPOB members or did they say such but because you can't reason deeply and you concluded that they are ESN/ IPOB
imagine where husband and wife is travelling on the same vehicle for traditional marriage
You aren't IGBO so I don't need to educate you on Igbo traditions
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Polyol(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2022
xedyl:

grin

I'm looking for where Allah asked us to kill anyone who insults our prophet.

Condemning the inhuman act is okay but dragging Quran into this is bullshit.

O and yes, the christians are my friends, if the Quran calls me a Christian for that then it's not a problem cos the christians I roll with aren't the unjust ones.
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by olas24u(f): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm happy with the burning because it properly advertised the quality of Nigerian petroleum.

The fire blazed brightly immediately it was ignited which shows that we produce rich petroleum here.

Soon, top countries will start queuing up to patronize our oil. cheesy

Nigeria exports crude and imports refined products. I know you may be catching fun.
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by christistruth01: 8:47am On May 13, 2022
Govt should now return all missionary schools and colleges to their Churches

So that Christians can school without fear of being lynched or kidnapped by exremists like in Chibok

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by FatherOfJesus: 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Why are you still using 3g?
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by sukar886: 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Useless set of people , when I serve in North , I experience , I have to redeploy back that my state ... Those people are useless and heartless, they kill human like chicken
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by leobergy(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2022
Wherever prophet Muhammad is right now,may his soul burn for eternity,useless mofo

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Nobody: 10:07am On May 13, 2022
Religion of peace indeed, what a waste, that Mohammad is probably in hellfire been tortured, bleeped with devil's fork and he is busy fucking his 72 virgins with fire burning his body, soul all together.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by franklingud(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm happy with the burning because it properly advertised the quality of Nigerian petroleum.

The fire blazed brightly immediately it was ignited which shows that we produce rich petroleum here.

Soon, top countries will start queuing up to patronize our oil. cheesy
Congratulations verywickedman.

Fool!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by System202: 11:03am On May 13, 2022
JohnOkolo:

What the Bleep do humans mingle with barbarians.

I won't go to UAE Dubai even on free visa cause all of them God lovers are bigot, why will I go to the lowest of the low Sokoto, wetin I dey find.

What is there in Sokoto to see except lover's of Allah and a Sheikh Bigot.

Lovers of Allah my foot.

Death is death, whether u go to Sokoto or stayed in south and lynched by ipob or skull miners death is death, so continue ranting online
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by System202: 11:06am On May 13, 2022
Gainman:
Your Allah that can't fight for itself. Is that your god? The dead god u were all fighting for.

then why are ur people fighting for ohamdike or even calling innocent saboteurs as an excuse to k**l them
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Nmaster: 11:08am On May 13, 2022
Yes she deserves it,
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by System202: 11:10am On May 13, 2022
TONYE001:

Thought of responding.

1. Go dig out ANY news of jungle justice in the south - or elsewhere. I'd show you series of comments condemning the action. So, stop saying no one condemns jungle justice in the south.

2. Insult your prophet? Is it your duty to fight for your prophet? Whatever happens to leaving anyone that says anything against your prophet for your prophet to deal with the person?

3. Inasmuch as it wasn't wise of the girl to send such a recording (better not to speak or act in anger), we cannot justify this killing.

4. These killers are only taking advantage of the Nigerian situation. If our laws were functional, if our leaders had the will power to lead justly, this may not have happened.. Or if it did, the consequences would have been immediate and great.

5. If other religions begin to kill because people say offensive things about their gods, what would our country become?

6. Maybe it's pointless writing you. I only hope those killers are subjected to the law.

7. Please, let's all learn to be smart. We just not speak our minds all the time. Maybe it's better we keep some of our thoughts silent.

8. By the way, why would anyone flood a class group page with religious messages and all? Why?

Idiot tell how many did u see Muslim insulting Jesus, but guys are hypocrite u want to do what u want and have ur way. thousands of northerners are killed on daily basis in south u have never condemn the act, every society has its rules and
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by System202: 11:15am On May 13, 2022
TONYE001:

Thought of responding.

1. Go dig out ANY news of jungle justice in the south - or elsewhere. I'd show you series of comments condemning the action. So, stop saying no one condemns jungle justice in the south.

2. Insult your prophet? Is it your duty to fight for your prophet? Whatever happens to leaving anyone that says anything against your prophet for your prophet to deal with the person?

3. Inasmuch as it wasn't wise of the girl to send such a recording (better not to speak or act in anger), we cannot justify this killing.

4. These killers are only taking advantage of the Nigerian situation. If our laws were functional, if our leaders had the will power to lead justly, this may not have happened.. Or if it did, the consequences would have been immediate and great.

5. If other religions begin to kill because people say offensive things about their gods, what would our country become?

6. Maybe it's pointless writing you. I only hope those killers are subjected to the law.

7. Please, let's all learn to be smart. We just not speak our minds all the time. Maybe it's better we keep some of our thoughts silent.

8. By the way, why would anyone flood a class group page with religious messages and all? Why?

Idiot tell how many time did u see Muslim insulting Jesus, but guys are hypocrite u want to do what u want and have ur way. thousands of northerners are killed on daily basis in south u have never condemn the act, every society has its rules and if u want to stay their u must follow the rules, u burn innocent on daily bases without conferming wether they are guilty or not, but when it happens in North u shout humanity. one thing is that if u make a mistake of doing blasphemy in North u will face the consequences.
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by System202: 11:18am On May 13, 2022
Michael004:
He has done it. If them born you and your useless bastard moohamad the unfortunate rapist well, come to south to attack him.

Ogun kill moohamad.

I have posted so many caricatures of that bastard moohamad cow in Facebook and Twitter where my pictures are available.

Thunder fire moohamad.

Hhh u slowpoke keep quite, E warrior,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) / About The Presidential Election On Saturday. / SPANCO BPO Services Ltd Employees Spill Into The Streets........in Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.