Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers (1922 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by freak33: 10:43pm On May 12, 2022
The moment atiku Abubakar deleted his Facebook post after receiving backlash from northerners

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 12, 2022
Politicians!

This is to tell Nigerians that they are the only ones divided by religion and tribal differences, their leaders are not. Their sole aim is to enrich their pockets and build wealth for their future generations.

You will never hear Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu or Atiku condemn act at this point in time.

So Atiku withdrawing his statement, definitely knows the political repercussions.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Illuminatiship(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by NwaNimo1(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2022
koo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by freak33: 10:44pm On May 12, 2022
More

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by slimfit1(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2022
One Nigeria my foot

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2022
Fear catch am. Those are his fanbase.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Naughtysex: 10:51pm On May 12, 2022
Islam is a curse

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
Why do Nigerian Northern muslims think that they are the only ones that love Allah and Prophet Muhammad more than other muslims in Nigeria?

I just don't get it!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by DOTian: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
Nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ever bring my mind back to Nigeria...
This is the most useless country on earth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Asgard13: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
Every Muslim is excited and happy about the news

We saw her fellow females stoning her ..and happy.

Just like cultist when the kill themselves

Evil

No Muslim will condemn it .. none.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by colorsofrainbow: 10:54pm On May 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Why do Nigerian Northern muslims think that they are the only ones that love Allah and Prophet Muhammad more than other muslims in Nigeria?

I just don't get it!
Your Fulani terrorists allies as a Yoruba Muslim that you are
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Your Fulani terrorists allies as a Yoruba Muslim that you are
Yoruba Muslim?

Nothing wey una never call me for this Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Opolopoopolonio: 11:00pm On May 12, 2022
What a shame!

Muslims of Atiku's caliber are in the best position to shun politics and political ambition and condemn this callous act.

A top Christian doing so can lead to an escalation.

The Christian will also be accused of blasphemy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by ebufa: 11:00pm On May 12, 2022
DOTian:
Nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ever bring my mind back to Nigeria...
This is the most useless country on earth.

My brother, you are a very diplomatic person but let me assure you that the only thing worse than Nigeria is the population that inhabits that hell hole. Very pretentious, hypocritical, and savage people! they deserve every inch of the whip nemesis is serving them........until they change no peace for the wicked!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Tenses: 11:09pm On May 12, 2022
What baffles me is how the supposedly sophisticated tribe chose to follow this religion.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2022
Asgard13:

Evil

Islam is a cult shikena

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Choilila: 11:18pm On May 12, 2022
If you found yourself between Lucifer and a Nigerian .
Pls kill the @bolded because he is worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Asgard13: 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
When will Tinubu and Yoruba Muslim condemn this

Even the president and Vice President is less concern

To the Muslim try students did the right
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by God1000(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2022
Why deleting it?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Emilokoiyawon: 12:10am On May 13, 2022
Asgard13:
When will Tinubu and Yoruba Muslim condemn this Even the president and Vice President is less concernTo the Muslim try students did the right

As soon as Peter Obi condemns Ipob.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by MostWanted007(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2022
Toyota Corolla Bank, fuel efficient, super neat in and out, firm legs,
beautiful alloy rims
Super sound Tokunbo engine,
Blasting sound system
Iceblock � standard AC with Original Corolla compressor,
Two Car keys and two Security lock remotes
Effective Security,
D car moves like jet and extremely economical, Uber standard.
First come first serve.
Price: #1,450,000 (slightly negotiable)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Sharatan(m): 12:39am On May 13, 2022
Why should such happen? Among youths who are in tertiary institution. I though the main reason for one to be educated is to be illuminated from all the numerous lies and deceptions that religion has exposed us to.

And to think they were rejoicing about it.. cry cry cry cry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:25am On May 13, 2022
In anarchism it’s believed that the living decide the fate of the dead not the reverse, religion or nah
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by drmuchin: 1:45am On May 13, 2022
ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by 4ckyou: 4:31am On May 13, 2022
politicians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by freak33: 4:32am On May 13, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:35am On May 13, 2022
Some useless people campaigning for him will now claim he has integrity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Aboki99(m): 4:42am On May 13, 2022
Naughtysex:
Islam is a curse

Christianity is a curse.

Why would Deborah insult their prophet?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Aboki99(m): 4:45am On May 13, 2022
Asgard13:

Evil

True bit to be Frank bro, Which Christian follower or leader comdemned Deborah's act of provocation?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers by Aboki99(m): 4:51am On May 13, 2022
Tenses:
What baffles me is how the supposedly sophisticated tribe chose to follow this religion.

Why do you follow a religion that breeds cultists all over the South?

Cultists commits worse murder than this and what's worse? Southern chritian cultists kill without any provocation. At least u can't deny that Deborah fired the first provocative salvo by insulting their prophet in a clear and unequivocal language. Listen to the audio if u understand Hausa. If you don't here is the provocative part "...the fvc*King prophet..."

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. / PDP Writes INEC, Withdraws From Enugu East Senatorial Election / List of Peter Obi's lawyers included with court documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.