Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Regina Daniel’s Hubby's “sports University” Gets NUC Approval - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniel’s Hubby's “sports University” Gets NUC Approval (430 Views)

NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections / Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniel In Delta To Campaign For Atiku / Regina Daniel's Hubby Looses At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniel’s Hubby's “sports University” Gets NUC Approval by Thamesbridge: 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
National University commission has approved sports university for Regina Daniel’s husband, Ned Nwoko.

“Join me to congratulate my husband once again as he receives the approval certificate for the sports university idumuje ugboko delta state Nigeria.
This university is a huge win for all sports men and women in Nigeria and Africa at large.
The goal is to provide an enabling high-tech environment for the training of world class sportsmen and women akin to a model of excellence in sports and academics” Regina stated in her verified Instagram page.

https://evideostv.com/regina-daniels-hubby-sports-university-gets-nuc-approval/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniel’s Hubby's “sports University” Gets NUC Approval by Thamesbridge: 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
Thamesbridge:
National University commission has approved sports university for Regina Daniel’s husband, Ned Nwoko.

“Join me to congratulate my husband once again as he receives the approval certificate for the sports university idumuje ugboko delta state Nigeria.
This university is a huge win for all sports men and women in Nigeria and Africa at large.
The goal is to provide an enabling high-tech environment for the training of world class sportsmen and women akin to a model of excellence in sports and academics” Regina stated in her verified Instagram page.

https://evideostv.com/regina-daniels-hubby-sports-university-gets-nuc-approval/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniel’s Hubby's “sports University” Gets NUC Approval by Urheadmaster(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
The beautiful little girl in the industry those years is now a full grown woman kiss

Keep breaking record cool

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Lagos Community As Police Battle Okada Riders / For The Love Of Peter Obi, Nigerian Youths Rally All Over The Country / Soludo Declares Curfew In Eight Local Government In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.