Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! (665 Views)

How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas / I Finally Got My Clickbank Account / 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Deeprooted: 10:58pm On May 12, 2022
Hi my fellow Nairalanders

Remember I created a post earlier complaining about mysterious disappearance of money from my wife's vault.

We finally caught the thief!

Check out the previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7094069/money-keeps-disappearing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Enskynelson(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
Where is the previous thread?
Details and how u apprehended the thief too
Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Deeprooted: 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
Enskynelson:
Where is the previous thread?
Details and how u apprehended the thief too

A very close friend of my wife ooo.

My wife even borrowed her 150k since she claimed she wanted to assist the husband pay their house rent
Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Enskynelson(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2022
Deeprooted:

A very close friend of my wife ooo.

My wife even borrowed her 150k since she claimed she wanted to assist the husband pay their house rent
Drop details on how you apprehended the thief pls. I just saw some persons said u should install CCTV camera then.
Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Enskynelson(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2022
OP
Would want u to share the biz with me as well if it's something I can replicate her in the north. Hope I can send u a DM.

1 Like

Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by beelon1020(m): 3:57am On May 13, 2022
Hmmmmmm the kokoro way dey chop vegetable, na for him body him dey o!... when it comes to money... trust No one, even the bank...

2 Likes

Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Deeprooted: 5:36am On May 13, 2022
Enskynelson:

Drop details on how you apprehended the thief pls. I just saw some persons said u should install CCTV camera then.

I installed CCTV and this woman was caught red-handed.

She successfully stucked 14k into her underwear. This happened when my wife stepped out of the shop just to get something from outside leaving her and one of our salesgirl. She did it so perfectly that the sales girl had no knowledge of what transpired.

When my wife discovered a little amount was gone out her money, she raised alarm. I just replayed the footage and this lady was seen taking 1000 Naira notes.

I went directly to her house and demanded for the money, of course I was in company of two policemen. She claimed she had no knowledge of what I was talking about. With the husband already backing her. My brothers and sisters, when the video was played, you need to see how the husband was left in awe!

All the begging fell on my def ears ooo.

3 Likes

Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Enskynelson(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2022
Deeprooted:

I installed CCTV and this woman was caught red-handed.

She successfully stucked 14k into her underwear. This happened when my wife stepped out of the shop just to get something from outside leaving her and one of our salesgirl. She did it so perfectly that the sales girl had no knowledge of what transpired.

When my wife discovered a little amount was gone out her money, she raised alarm. I just replayed the footage and this lady was seen taking 1000 Naira notes.

I went directly to her house and demanded for the money, of course I was in company of two policemen. She claimed she had no knowledge of what I was talking about. With the husband already backing her. My brothers and sisters, when the video was played, you need to see how the husband was left in awe!

All the begging fell on my def ears ooo.

shocked
Choi
This is bad. Some people use the trust we have for them to do bad things against us. Thank God for the wisdom.
I can imagine sweating all weeks and one person will just come and pack all the results. People no longer have conscience.

3 Likes

Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Deeprooted: 7:07am On May 13, 2022
Enskynelson:

shocked
Choi
This is bad. Some people use the trust we have for them to do bad things against us. Thank God for the wisdom.
I can imagine sweating all weeks and one person will just come and pack all the results. People no longer have conscience.

I now understand when they say trust no one with money
Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by davidupdate89: 7:11am On May 13, 2022
Alas it is revealed.

But I don't know why your wife would show a friend where she keeps money, regardless of the closeness.
Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Deeprooted: 9:39am On May 13, 2022
davidupdate89:
Alas it is revealed.

But I don't know why your wife would show a friend where she keeps money, regardless of the closeness.

This very lady was our last suspect!

They're our family friend

1 Like

Re: We Finally Got Hold Of The Thief! by Searchingvictor: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kill the thief

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Question About CAC Registrations / Today Exchange Rate (photo) / Zenith Bank Staff Climb Fence To Escape Angry Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.