Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. (1686 Views)

Bike Man Turns Bike To His Bed To Evade Getting Arrested By Police / Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by Eusp: 12:08am On May 13, 2022
A Zimbabwean man has reportedly turned to half cow after cheating with a married woman.
This is very spiritual.

Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by Eusp: 12:09am On May 13, 2022
Video loading...
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by HisSexcellency(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2022
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26am On May 13, 2022
some sad person would believe this nonsense.... lol! just like that BS mermaid video a few weeks ago.

BTW for all you gullible people who dont understand how PHOTOSHOP work, here is his face:

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by onomeabuja: 12:35am On May 13, 2022
I love this at least d man no go de worry for money again as in grass de plenty this raining season bokuboku grin
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by Eusp: 12:53am On May 13, 2022
I'm trying to upload the video but it's not working.
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by greymiles: 12:59am On May 13, 2022
Eusp:
No waste ur mb, we know it’s fake video already
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by Eusp: 1:08am On May 13, 2022
greymiles:

No waste ur mb, we know it’s fake video already
Really?... It looks so real.
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by Rickmann: 7:33am On May 13, 2022
Eusp:

Keep trying..
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by bmdmix14: 7:52am On May 13, 2022
Lol i dey wait for unicorn video
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by realstars: 7:57am On May 13, 2022
Make this guy no make mistake enter bush, they will kill and eat him as a special meat, remember, in nigeria' any animal is a good meat.
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2022
When a man marries a woman they become one. When you now decide to sleep with his wife you are trying to make a smart move inorder to kill her husband
A man that intentionally sleep with a married woman can kill her husband.
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by Greatdand007(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
some sad person would believe this nonsense.... lol! just like that BS mermaid video a few weeks ago.

BTW for all you gullible people who dont understand how PHOTOSHOP work, here is his face:

It’s true nothing like fake
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2022
Video or I don’t believe

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by Austinbiggy(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2022
the man actually turned to half cow, I watched the video but the husband of the cheating wife worn the man to stay away from his wife but the man claim his handsome and slept with the woman. nothing happened to the woman but this man turns to half a cow
Re: Man Turns To Half Cow After Cheating With A Married woman. by TheWolfen(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2022
Fake!

They on a movie set

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Could Not Find X After Solving Equation (pics/vid) / Murder Of English (photo) / **pics**: Man Confronts Rival With Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.