Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? (520 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Group Attacks Igbo Leaders For Keeping Quite Over Threat By IPOB To Burn Nigeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by Cyynthia(f): 6:56am On May 13, 2022
Why Is Prof Isaq Akintola the head of Muric keeping mute over the killing of a christian by Islamic fanatics in sokoto ?

Did they agree with the jungle justice meted on their fellow Nigerian or haven't they heard the information ?

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by Corporate2020: 6:58am On May 13, 2022
MURIC head, Professor Ishaq Akintola is from the same ancient town of Ile Ife, just like Femi Fani Kayode. Ishaq Akintola's father worked for several decades with FFK's father. So, Ishaq Akintola and FFK have been friends from kindergarten. Aunty Kemi Olunloyo's father too had been friend with FFK's father for decades and resulting into about 45 years friendship between FFK and Aunty Kemi Olunloyo.

Now, FFK, Ishaq Akintola, and Aunty Kemi Olunloyo have been behaving irrational for several years now. Ile Ife is the only town in the world where a different god is worshipped for each of the 365 days of the year with sacrifices.

Don't you think that while playing around, FFK, Ishaq Akintola, and Aunty Kemi Olunloyo must have eaten one of the sacrifices made for the gods?

1 Like

Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by Cyynthia(f): 7:00am On May 13, 2022
Your god is very useless, stupid and idiotic if he can't fight for himself...

Infact the moment you start fighting for your god the more you prove that your god deserves to be under a man's foot because human being is bigger than him

5 Likes

Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02am On May 13, 2022
Religion not only encourages and demands blind belief and the suspension of critical thinking..It actively celebrates it...I find this is the single most insidious and harmful aspect of it...

Even worse we are meant to “respect people’s beliefs” - i.e. we are discouraged from pointing out the obvious flaws in their reasoning...Why? Because that offends them...In reality: when people realise the flaws in their reasoning they move away from religion...So religion must discourage/ban/forbid such “blasphemy” in order to survive...

If we are not allowed to challenge ideas/beliefs then the ideas/beliefs will not improve...
Everybody is allowed to have an opinion...But unless the opinion can be rationalised with facts and reasoning...I will not respect it...Opinions without basis in facts are just “beliefs”
Any sane person will understand the point I am driving at.. religion=ignorance and lack of intellect.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by othermen: 7:03am On May 13, 2022
Indeed.
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by christistruth01: 7:04am On May 13, 2022
MURIC is a mole

Even the Yoruba Muslims have long disowned him

Govt should now return all missionary schools and colleges to their Churches

So that Christians can school without fear of being lynched or kidnapped by exremists like in Chibok

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2022
MURIC is your problem this Igbo boy, Yobabad.

Don't worry, he'll disappoint you and your likes.
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by Cyynthia(f): 7:08am On May 13, 2022
christistruth01:

MURIC is a mole

Even the Yoruba Muslims have long disowned him

Govt should now return all missionary schools and colleges to their Churches

So that Christians can school without fear of being lynched or kidnapped by exremists like in Chibok

At the bolded, it's an audio disown..

MURIC has many followers here in Yoruba Land and their members are getting more fanatical and dangerous every day by day.. Give Muric more time and watch what's happening in Sokoto replicating itself here, but Olorumaje ( God forbids)

I pity yoruba christians

1 Like

Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by Corporate2020: 7:11am On May 13, 2022
Cyynthia:
Your god is very useless, stupid and idiotic if he can't fight for himself...

Infact the moment you start fighting for your god the more you prove that your god deserves to be under a man's foot because human being is bigger than him

Any god that cannot fight for itself is a dog.

I am a Muslim, I don't worship a powerless god.
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by Corporate2020: 7:12am On May 13, 2022
Cyynthia:

MURIC has many followers here in Yoruba Land and their members are getting more fanatical and dangerous every day by day.. Give Muric more time and watch what's happening in Sokoto replicating itself here, but Olorumaje ( God forbids)

I pity yoruba christians

You should pity your family. Yoruba Christians and Muslims have been living peacefully together for centuries, and they have not been killing each other like local goats like your people have been doing with IPOB, ESN, and UGM
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by Oracleforce: 7:14am On May 13, 2022
Cyynthia:
Why Is Prof Isaq Akintola the head of Muric keeping mute over the killing of a christian by Islamic fanatics in sokoto ?

Did they agree with the jungle justice meted on their fellow Nigerian or haven't they heard the information ?

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Mynd44

MURIC will be happy about the decision. ...but he cannot make it official because of his western education. background negates it...

Whoever is waiting for MURIC's official statement will wait till eternity...
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by christistruth01: 7:14am On May 13, 2022
Cyynthia:

I pity yoruba christians

Yoruba Christians are fine and Yoruba Muslims are our relatives
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:17am On May 13, 2022
That MURIC clown is the most useless professor I have ever seen on this planet earth...

I wonder how his people see him
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by yemmight(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2022
MURIC na only one man show and the man no get brain.
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by limeta(f): 7:49am On May 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

Nah you wrong
I mean you very wrong
Your moon god Lah is a weak god
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2022
ok.... so why's your lazy Islamic god promising 7 virgins here and there ,while ordering your likes to do the kaboom in his name. That's the height of dogship

Corporate2020:

Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2022
And hijab is bring issues in missionary schools across conquered Kwara state..Make una dey talk truth sometimes oo
See how religion cancel a whole alaafin tradition,even you never see Oro before ,e come be body of almighty alaafin..
You cannot even sight the moon mehn..
Do you have emirs ?...i doubt

christistruth01:

Yoruba Christians are fine and Yoruba Muslims are our relatives
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by premierlead: 8:02am On May 13, 2022
Muric just sounds like the word ahnie
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by christistruth01: 8:30am On May 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
And hijab is bring issues in missionary schools across conquered Kwara state..Make una dey talk truth sometimes oo
See how religion cancel a whole alaafin tradition,even you never see Oro before ,e come be body of almighty alaafin..
You cannot even sight the moon mehn..
Do you have emirs ?...i doubt

You have more problems in the SE with IPOB than Yoruba Christians and Muslims have with each other
Re: Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2022
Really.....Asides IPOB..what do you wanna talk about? You want to compare ?..Infact let's Compare since after the Civil War..
You know facts but pride won't let you admit

christistruth01:

You have more problems in the SE with IPOB than Yoruba Christians and Muslims have with each other

(1) (Reply)

Deborah’s Killing Has Exposed Atiku, Northern Muslims – Nnamdi Kanu’s Disciple / 51 Days Of Total Blackout In Calabar, Cross River (photo) / Deborah Samuel: Justice She Will Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.