Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale (2471 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale / Redmi 7 (32GB/3GB) For Sale In Abuja / Brand New Sealed Apple iphone 7 for 125 n 7+ for 165k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 11:37am On May 25, 2022
Gmm
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 11:44am On May 25, 2022
Call
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 5:37pm On May 25, 2022
Dnt mind him.He sound like a scammer.No location,no phone number,no escrow.,no phone pictures.Who does dat if not a scammer.Nobody should deal with him @ one corner to avoid being Rob.
Bukola94:
how much

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 8:40pm On May 25, 2022
Available
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 7:49am On May 26, 2022
And
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 1:56pm On May 26, 2022
Ju
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by olukaygold(m): 1:56am On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Dnt mind him.He sound like a scammer.No location,no phone number,no escrow.,no phone pictures.Who does dat if not a scammer.Nobody should deal with him @ one corner to avoid being Rob.
The Guy na Scammer, I chatted him sometimes ago, I priced the phone to 30k, the next thing is he asked about my location,na so I directed the question to him that “Where is your Location?” The guy just read my message and ever respond till now. He’s a Scammer Pls be careful Guys
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 3:54am On May 27, 2022
Available.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 3:55am On May 27, 2022
Lowballers will be ignored
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 3:55am On May 27, 2022
Always
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 6:57am On May 27, 2022
Good morning
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 8:50am On May 27, 2022
olukaygold:

The Guy na Scammer, I chatted him sometimes ago, I priced the phone to 30k, the next thing is he asked about my location,na so I directed the question to him that “Where is your Location?” The guy just read my message and ever respond till now. He’s a Scammer Pls be careful Guys
i talk am.A colleague chat with the idiot too.He asked her to send money first grin cheesy.She told the fool that she knw somebody in Ado Ekiti to pick it up on her behalf.Where is ur location? The nut said AFE BABALOLA Uni and deleted it immediately grin grin.She asked for phone pics,the bastard instead sent her internet/google video shocked shocked grin grin.Above all,he’s still a learner.D same idiot advertised Toyota Highlander @ ridiculous price shocked,Anybody that doesn’t use his/her head here is OYO.His WhatsApp dp blank
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 8:51am On May 27, 2022
grin THIEF cheesy grin cheesy
londonerr:
Lowballers will be ignored
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 9:13am On May 27, 2022
Selling.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 9:14am On May 27, 2022
Reliable device.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 9:16am On May 27, 2022
Serious buyers only
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 9:21am On May 27, 2022
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 9:33am On May 27, 2022
Going
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by nakoks(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
i talk am.A colleague chat with the idiot too.He asked her to send money first grin cheesy.She told the fool that she knw somebody in Ado Ekiti to pick it up on her behalf.Where is ur location? The nut said AFE BABALOLA Uni and deleted it immediately grin grin.She asked for phone pics,the bastard instead sent her internet/google video shocked shocked grin grin.Above all,he’s still a learner.D same idiot advertised Toyota Highlander @ ridiculous price shocked,Anybody that doesn’t use his/her head here is OYO.His WhatsApp dp blank
All these insults ontop sending and deleting location? People like to be discrete . I wouldn't advice sending money first. Rather let her contact arrange a meet and exchange at a safe location.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by ipobarecriminals: 10:14am On May 27, 2022
Such a scammer can even kidnap/rape.U see,we we do something wrong,my grandma then will insult/ridicule u.That way,u’ll think twice b4 u repeat the same thing..I dnt need to see him face to face b4 I knw the person I’m dealing with.Insult a thief,he’ll runz
nakoks:

All these insults ontop sending and deleting location? People like to be discrete . I wouldn't advice sending money first. Rather let her contact arrange a meet and exchange at a safe location.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 10:34am On May 27, 2022
Going....
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 11:49am On May 27, 2022
Escrow allowed
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
Going
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by somebody02: 2:31pm On May 27, 2022
26,000?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by olukaygold(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Funniest part I’m in Adoekiti, and I saw his last advert that his last location on that thread is also Adoekiti,so In other to be sure that he’s not a scammer,I’d to ask him again but he failed to respond…He is still a learner grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
olukaygold:

Funniest part I’m in Adoekiti, and I saw his last advert tha.t his last location on that thread is also Adoekiti,so In other to be sure that he’s not a scammer,I’d to ask him again but he failed to respond…He is still a learner grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 7:34pm On May 27, 2022
somebody02:
26,000.?
Chat me up
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
olukaygold:

The Guy na Scammer, I chatted him sometimes ago, I priced the phone to 30k, the next thing is he asked about my location,na so I direct.ed the question to him that “Where is your Location?” The guy just read my message and ever respond till now. He’s a Scammer Pls be careful Guys
Michael I advise you to delete all defamatory comments that you have no proof of, from this thread and render unreserved apologies within 48hours.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 7:57pm On May 27, 2022
Selling
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
Going
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 8:57am On May 28, 2022
londonerr:
Going
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by londonerr: 6:06am On May 29, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toshiba Satellite Pro L450 Intel Celeron M900, 2.2ghz,160gb, 1gb, Cam @ 75k / Anti Theft Security Casual Backpack Laptop bag (watch Video, Very Affordable) / Iphone 6plus 64GB @55k with box and accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.