Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! (565 Views)

Morison Cash Giveaway Promo Is Here!!! / Just 3 Days Only, And The Promo Is Over / Lands Selling At Ibeju-lekki- Rush Before Promo Is Over!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 9:18am On May 13, 2022
If you think coming to establish a fort in Kigali Rwanda as an entrepreneur is your best bet, you're coming to find Love. You're coming to start a business. You're coming to fight a war!

In my equation, all three (Love, War, Business) is one, and must be given the attention it deserves!

However, the war you are fighting isn't one done with Kalashnikovs or those kind of harmful military stuffs. It's a war fought with intellectual missiles, strategic planning, daft moves that mesmerizes barrier's to success!

Yes even America, Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, all then bunch of sweet loving countries with top-notch technologies and economy all have barriers to success!

Your business is your love. You nurture it. You tend to it. You shower it with caring so that it will refuse to die or fail if you make mistakes. Rather it would give excuse why you should be allowed more time to get it right!

God & Nature's God is your first Love. Your spouse & family is your second Love. Your Business is your third Love. That's how it ought to be!

Hope you know every place, & country gat it's own Barrier to success? That's why as lucrative, wonderful as the American or European countries are, you still got homeless people, beggars, poor people etc. Dotting the Streets & wishing their lives can be improved!
Wishes don't make dreams come, either you act, or someone acts on your behalf!

Our Second Quarter Promo has begun!

Take our offer to help you register your Company in Kigali Rwanda for just $50/28,000#/55,000Rwf, and get Complimentary Services at:

> Business Consultation worth $50 Free✓

> Cheaper accommodation (Homes & Offices locations) sourcing worth $30 Free✓

> Personal Support Services worth $38 Free✓

> Work Permit Advisory worth $150 at half the price of $75! We guide you on applying, and getting a work permit in Rwanda that can allow you travel to Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and some COMESA countries without visa for those respective countries, other than a border pass at no extra cost to you!

> Feasibility Study of advised business worth $150 at half the price $75! Any business we guide; do a Feasibility for entrepreneurs and when they follow our experienced business advice, their Never fail in Kigali Rwanda, non make a Statistics amongst failed businesses!

> Business Development Service worth $300 at half the price of $150! We help you design a product that would be accepted by the market. This includes Product/Service Design and customization to suit the Kigali Rwanda-EAC market. Your New business need this service. Especially Tech, FINTECH/FINSERVICES, Tourism, Import, Export related businesses!

> Business Support Services worth $150 at half the price of $75!

> Feasibility Study worth $150 at just $120!

This offer is valid for two weeks only. May 13-27.

For further information kindly contact us through three means;
1. A visit to our uptown Kigali office.
2. A message through WhatsApp/call.
3. An email.

A service oriented customer assistant would attend to you promptly!

Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 4:41pm On May 15, 2022
I wish to say thank you to all Nigerian entrepreneurs who reached out to us! Those that made enquiries and those that bought our packages!

I understands it takes a huge effort to place the big giant in continental top!
For this I commend the citizens of Nigeria! Y'all are top of the food chain in Africa!

A great experience like no other is all we promise, when you patronize or buy any of our unique package.

We never leave any business/New Start up/Company that came to Rwanda through our efforts to face the market alone! Our penetration strength is wholesome. Marketing, Feasibility, Document control, name it, we are the best for such a fair price!

By efforts I mean those businesses we registered here, did Feasibility or any business that bought any of our Unique Package!

Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 3:50am On May 16, 2022
Promo is ongoing.
Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 7:42am On May 17, 2022
These are actions you need to take:

1. Company Incorporation (Limited Liability Company). We can help register your Company even though you are yet to visit Rwanda. Three working days. The only Document from you we need is a copy of the bio page of the passport of the Director/Shareholder. One person is ok.

2. Feasibility Study (Any business of your choice). Currently at Promo price. We're on ground & gets the job done within four working days. Kigali, Musanze, Gisenyi, Rwamagana etc.

3. Product/Service Customization to suit the Rwandan market. With findings & inputs from no.2, and our huge experiences, we help you design Products & services that would be be accepted by the Rwanda-EAC market.

Y'all good to launch and reap benefits from the Rwandan & East Africa market!

Do this, and thank me later!
Our phone lines, office & email is open for your enquiries!

Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 5:37am On May 18, 2022
Take advantage of this opportunity!
Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 3:24pm On May 18, 2022
Yes, we need your patronage, but we will tell you exactly the way it is here!

Please I beg you before coming to establish in Rwanda, kindly make sure you follow Bigkoko Business Advisory... Or possibly do a good Diligence your self.

We understand the terrain very very well. Knows what will never stand the test of time.

I know Why I'm saying this. Some persons I know are stranded here. They don't seem to be in good shape. Look, I have to personally stack the integrity of my Company three months ago, for a Nigerian who was misled, and I'm glad he got what he was looking for through my intervention. But, I vowed Never to do it again. Trust me I won't.

If you don't listen, you will learn the hard & bitter way. And I will have no sympathy for you.

Some Nigerian people are fond of starting a conversation with Bigkoko, but halfway shy away. Mainly due to not wanting to pay the necessary service charge. Voila... Next I know they're already in Kigali. I learnt they usually follow the advice of some other person.
I laugh because I know the out come. It's just two months before they will fold up! They always do!

As a policy, Bigkoko don't interfere, or even try to help such persons at all once you didn't start with us! We leave you to your devices.

I feel bad about a particular Nairalander who always read my posts, nice guy asked lots of questions and before you know it, they're already here, under the advise of some person. Dude have already expend almost $1200 on a second rate shop & bits of old dicrepit items. I don't know if simple Sense is lacking. $1200!!!

Well, heard he is putting up the shop he bought for closed to a $1200 exclusive of other expenses for $450. If you ask me, he's a motherfucker idiot! You invested that much on a hair salon. A business That litters every hook & crony of Kigali?
As a principle, I have no pity for fools.

His mistake:
They have bought an overpriced shop, with some second items that amount to nothing if I'm requested to do a due diligence on pricing. Now like other's they're putting up the shop at 1/4 the original price... less than two months!

Your Coconut head would make you loss your money! Avoid business where the locals are your competitor.

If you can not eliminate the locals significantly, as your competitor, don't invest there. Even MTN, DStv as large as they are don't like competition.

Business you must not establish in Kigali as foreigner:

Restaurants
Restobars
Bike transportation (owning a bike)
Barbering salon.
Hair making salons.
Butchery.
Selling in a shop.
Etc.

My advice is look around your country and find thriving Niche business and replicate same here, after contacting us to do a Feasibility Study, about a possibility of it working here!

This is not too much to understand!
Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 7:40am On May 20, 2022
Take advantage of our bespoke premium Services!
Talk to us, we can help you grow. The strategy that keeps us in business in Kigali Rwanda, enable us to be profitable as to be able to pay our bills while enjoying a Europe without Winter in Africa, will be revealed to you to replicate in your own business!

We're just a phone call, email or Whatsapp message away!
Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 12:30pm On May 23, 2022
Update on International Spending Limit

Dear **************************,

In view of the foreign exchange market realities, our Naira Debit and Credit cards will no longer be allowed for international transactions.

If you require a card for international transactions, we encourage you to apply for our foreign currency card (USD or GBP Domiciliary account required). This will give you access to a higher international monthly limit of $5,000 (formerly $1,000), which can be increased.

Please contact your Relationship Manager or visit any of our branches to get a foreign currency card.

Thank you for choosing FCMB.

A message to our Nigerian co-founder Business account. And our Co-founder Is currently on a business trip outside Africa.

What the Smart entrepreneur does in perilous times like this is spread their riches & wealth across board.
There is a reason why the Billionaires all have Shell Companies, Offshore bank accounts in Cayman Island, Bahamas, Macau, Switzerland, Mauritius, Luxembourg, etc. Because it takes just one bad Government policy or leader to wipe off 70% of your wealth. Just one.

In 2015, If anyone told Dangote he is going to be begging money to complete a laudable Project which has capacity to increase his net worth by $1 billion every three years, he won't believe it. Billionaires like Musk won't kill to have the kind of privilege Dangote have.

Mr. Dangote was supposed to transfer 68% of his Holdings in DIL to a Shell Company in NEW YORK in early 2021, but Regulatory Compliance made him abandon the quest. New York business Compliance means Mr Dangote would open up his books, be more transparent & most likely be forced to make full Disclosure. He was well advised by top rated Consultancy Firms in London & New York to do so, and/or, had he made full commitment to that advise, Dangote would literally be rolling in wealth now, because hundreds of investors and Hedge fund managers would line up to give him what ever amount in dollars or pounds he needs. But, he thought the dollars rolled out by Emiefele has no end....

Should a new pandemic hit, or price fluctuations affect Customers purchasing power too much, too much, Dangote would cease to be a billionaire. This is because his lenders would call up his debts, or give more time to service it. With no real income coming, his values would further plummet. This is not a good time to be a Dangote.

Spread your wealth. Talk to us. Don't be like Nokia or Dangote.
Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 7:29am On May 24, 2022
Sometimes what you see on social media contrasts what happens in reality. That is why, you need a competent, result oriented Business Consultant to guide you through the maze of business uncertainties in Rwanda.

Now there are lots of Nigerians here involved in legit endeavors that pleases them. Its not easy but i assure you it is worth it. Many made some mistakes, some gave up, others are realigning and repositioning themselves to re-launch. Your best bet is reading my post, and aligning your plans to suit what happens here.

This place is best suit for family persons. Its like a down town German city without winter.....

As i always advise make sure what ever business you are doing is personally run, directed & coordinated by you, yourself, even though you have employees under you. Make sure these two important positions is held by you; The MD/CEO & Marketing Supervisor. As the MD, it gives you the exclusive right to fire anyone without recuse to SOP. As the Marketing Supervisor, you get to receive report on progress of your business. You get to know if income i coming or not before it is too late. The reason is because, these guys here are laid back, they don't want stress or jobs that takes a toll on their thinking faculty. In other words; THEY ARE OF AMBITIOUS. As a principle, I don't leave the fate of my life, business or endeavors in the hands of unambitious persons.

The aggressive marketing campaign done by Bigkoko is Planned, managed & executed by the Nigerian Co-founder of Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd. That is the reason why our Marketing Campaign is largely cheap, enticing & successful. We have clients & interested partners sending us deals from South Africa, Mauritius, UAE, Japan, China, Nigeria, Kenya, USA, France etc. We accept some, we decline some.

Should you required a personalized service, we are just a minute away from you.
Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 11:55am On May 24, 2022
THIS IS A PRO BONO ADVICE. Our pro bono Advice DO NOT necessarily constitute a professional Advice. There is need for further engagements`

Let say Miss Ngozi, an upbeat fresh graduate of a Nigerian UNIVERSITY has a plan of leaving Abuja, & making Kigali her new home. While studying, she also has other side hustles she delves into....

Now if she has ICT skills, is financially disciplined and has funds to cover;
1. Living expenses for six months at a rate of say $300 /month
2. Business expenses for three months at a rate of say $200/month.

Frankly speaking, Miss Ngozi would fare well in Kigali as an upbeat entrepreneur even before income starts rolling in. And i assure you before six months elapses, Miss Ngozi would have learnt some vital lessons that would position her for great business success.

$300/month covers rent, feeding, logistics to her office, electricity bills, a weekend rendezvous at a coffee shop or ice cream palace.
$200/month covers rent, stationary, support staff, electricity bill etc.

Apartment furnishing $500
Living expenses for six months $1,800
Business expenses for three months $600
Business Startup cost $500-1000
Residence Permit $150

Now, how she comes from Abuja to Kigali is for her to figure out. Once she lands in Kigali with the above sum, i assure you she will be successful as a Startup within six months.

We have some Business Packages for Entrepreneurs to start. This packages are relatively new in the market.
Send us a mail/WhatsApp for more details
Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2022
In Support of entrepreneurs from the largest economy in Africa, who also forms the Critical Mass of our Targeted Customer Base, Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd is happy to announce a 30% price slash on all it's Products & Services, effective from 01//Jun/2022.. This would run for Six Months..
The Reason for this Support is largely due to our Open Support for what the Nigerian Entrepreneurs yeans for; a mildly support from everywhere to survive the harsh realities back home!

Re: Second Quarter Promo Is Here: Act Now! by Bigkoko: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Our website is now Live. You can book our Consultancy Services via Bigkoko Q-Response Plan on the site for just two thousand naira & have a dedicated Customer Service Representative Take all your questions & Provide honest, unbiased answers to all your questions regarding doing business in Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya any time for one month period!

(1) (Reply)

Attention: For 25-years Old Only! / 9 Days To MBG Token Launch!! / How You Can Make Between 100x To 500x From The Next Crypto Bull Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.