Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference (674 Views)

Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri / Yinka Odumakin: No Difference Between Bala Mohammed And Boko Haram / There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference by Dapson73(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The idiotic crime was committed in the North but Fulani terrorists' apologists who are paid to speak against ipob must find a way to robe in ipob instead of condemning outrightly the Islamic perpetrators of such abominable act.
When terrorists' inclined barbaric acts like this happen up North,op & oyiboupdate will tell you the North can go and die,that their interest is reporting criminality in the Southeast for the obvious aim to blame ipob but this time around,it's happened in the North and still found a way to tag ipob(a worldwide recognised peaceful movement)
All these idiotic propaganda to give ipob a bad name to hang it is just an online noise which is stale. 90% of Igbos are emotionally attached to ipob. Now you can go drink sniper.

Paid Fulani terrorists' apologists on the lose

An Ipob spotted.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:42pm On May 13, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Provide evidence that those things were done by IPOB you absolute fool!
Provide evidence that it was not done by the terrorist ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Provide evidence that it was not done by the terrorist ipob

Dude, you should've just kept quiet instead of making it known to all you're a fool.

The onus is always on the accusers to provide evidence. Those accusing others must provide the evidence. My God! What are they teaching these people in Nijerya?

It's like me saying you're a fool. It's on me to provide evidence that supports this. My evidence is your foolish response. See, now this has some merit.

Don't take offence to this. Learn from it.
Re: IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference by Proudlyomonna: 3:52pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:

They have mutual things in common.. Killing and intolerant intolerance

You need to really go through some sort of private tutorship to improve your grammar.

The intentions are both on different scales of judgement.
One makes a case for religious extremism,the order makes a case for fighting or agitating for an agenda.
They are quite different from each other.
Re: IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference by helinues: 3:53pm On May 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You need to really go through some sort of private tutorship to improve your grammar.

The intentions are both on different scales of judgement.
One makes a case for religious extremism,the order makes a case for fighting or agitating for an agenda.
They are quite different from each other.

Now that you have made the correction, kindly send your account details make i find you something

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference by Proudlyomonna: 10:08pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:

Now that you have made the correction, kindly send your account details make i find you something

This is most certainly the mindset of a poor man grin grin
Oga I not a billionaire,but I am very comfortable as a legit hustler grin grin
You wan find me something,se e go reach 500k?bcus if you no fit dash me upto 500k you be poor man be dat oo grin grin
Re: IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference by 1877omenka: 6:49am On May 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
To be sincere, they are not cos they are both killers
[/s]
Re: IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference by 1877omenka: 6:49am On May 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:

They have mutual things in common.. Killing and intolerant
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR / Why Is Tinubu, Osinbajo And Amosun Always Like This. / I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.