Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market (917 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by ikorodureporta: 1:45pm On May 14, 2022
Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by ManirBK: 1:46pm On May 14, 2022
ok
Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by foryourmind: 1:49pm On May 14, 2022
Wo

The 19-year-old Promise Oyewole
Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by Jashub: 2:00pm On May 14, 2022
Na today ? E go tey before Nigerian government go do anything. After all, some of them are in support of doing money rituals for elections and power undecided
Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Source: https://punchng.com/inside-the-world-of-nigerias-deadly-money-ritualists-where-human-parts-are-traded-like-commodities-ii/?

Lalasticlala
The markets are all located in Yoruba land no be today it start,
100% dominated by people from West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by Legendforte: 2:24pm On May 14, 2022
Terrific I must say
Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by Neatboy(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2022
It is like every tribe in this country has a familiar and particular evil that they have all monopolized.

1 Like

Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by ChoCho54(f): 4:45pm On May 14, 2022
No be only yoruba pipo be suppliers of the raw materials for that market o!

If they kidnap you and take you into the bush to resume the long trek inside the forest to their hideout, if you are weak and can't keep up with the pace, they will kill the person there and sell the parts.

Nigeria under buhari is the most dangerous place on earth.
Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by Puskas: 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
No be only yoruba pipo be suppliers of the raw materials for that market o!

If they kidnap you and take you into the bush to resume the long trek inside the forest to their hideout, if you are weak and can't keep up with the pace, they will kill the person there and sell the parts.

Nigeria under buhari is the most dangerous place on earth.
Don't defend evil. Afonjas are World renowned human spare part dealers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by ChoCho54(f): 6:48pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Don't defend evil. Afonjas are World renowned human spare part dealers
I am not defending skull miners, God forbid! I'm only letting folks know wetin dey
Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 14, 2022
This one Muslims, Christians, Atheist, Pagan, Traditionalists, Jews, etc are all involved so stopping Religion go violence is is easier that stopping Ritualist
Re: World Of Nigeria's Deadly Ritualists' Human Parts Market by Puskas: 9:30pm On May 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
I am not defending skull miners, God forbid! I'm only letting folks know wetin dey
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Love The Oppressors. / I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu / Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.