Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) (23660 Views)

Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) / Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) / Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by FemiLAWAL1O: 11:15am On May 13, 2022
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by shaggy007(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This reminds me of my days in tasued when we had a female VC we usually call her Aunty Yemisi she really restored peace to the once desolated tasued where cult boys have exercise there dominance everywhere!!! She also made sure no salary was left unpaid. Prof Yemisi a woman of virtue. If you rep Tasued show some love

I was waiting for you to link this thread to your song.

How the VC listened to your song for peace to reign.

How your song became the schools anthem?
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:16am On May 13, 2022
Congratulations mummy wa
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by eldoradoxx: 11:20am On May 13, 2022
Slay Queens in the house, now you know how fake you are. She is the original slay queen in men's dictionary. Slay queen means beauty and brain. Go get yourself a career to build and stop disturbing people up and down

1 Like

Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by SpiritualOT: 11:27am On May 13, 2022
J
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
She's really pretty

Na that side you know.
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by kemiwealth: 11:32am On May 13, 2022
Nice one. Love this, congrat prof....may God give u wisdom to move futa forward
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 11:38am On May 13, 2022
Blaqstick:
She should review the school calendar. Almost 6 months for a semester is too much, since 2020 na just 2 exams we don do
Dear futarians 3-4 months should be okay for a semester

By NUC standard, a semester is a minimum of 14 wks and maximum of 16 wks.
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 11:44am On May 13, 2022
oyeb15:
Women in Power are wicked souls.

Expect her to deal ruthlessly with uncompromising staffs and assume dictatorship.

I don't agree with you. Everybody should do their job and be dedicated to their job.
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Blaqstick: 11:46am On May 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

By NUC standard, a semester is a minimum of 14 wks and maximum of 16 wks.
But most university don’t even use up to 6 weeks
I have a friend in uni osun they used 5 weeks for a semester in 200l.

But in futa can use 3 months and 2 weeks to cover up
Almost 3 years in the university
Na only 2 exams I don do, I never do 200l exam
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Sirtee19: 11:47am On May 13, 2022
Kudos to great unilorite.
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by SunTzu123(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2022
ASUU! Please come an picket FUTA, they are not striking!
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by OtopDesign(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2022
Nice one

b] Get your premium graphics designs for your brands and companies..we designs eye catchy logos, flyers, letter head, package designs, receipt and Many more... contact below [/b]

Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:04pm On May 13, 2022
ashewoboy:

Na that side you know.

But she's pretty, isn't she?
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 12:05pm On May 13, 2022
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 12:09pm On May 13, 2022
Another brain to be misplaced, within the Nigerian space. .........
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:12pm On May 13, 2022
Omo those biochemistry lecturers are sadists much more a female prof.

Congrats prof

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Mirawonder007(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2022
Blaqstick:
She should review the school calendar. Almost 6 months for a semester is too much, since 2020 na just 2 exams we don do
Abi na
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2022
The
Future
is
FUTA wink
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2022
Brilliant one
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by techWriter3: 1:12pm On May 13, 2022
She's really pretty
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by lailo: 1:36pm On May 13, 2022
She just senior me with 4 years......
And she is already a VC......
And I'm still an assistant lecturer undecided
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 1:47pm On May 13, 2022
oyeb15:

Expect her to deal ruthlessly with uncompromising staffs and assume dictatorship.
All the men in power are kind?
Look at how male politicians in power are killing the country daily.
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by sherylbaky(f): 2:01pm On May 13, 2022
Blaqstick:
I'm shocked to read this, back then, students used to rush Futa purposely because the school had fast academic calendar, then the school too wud be doing shakara, giving admission to just few.

Who wud ever thought Futa cud be so slow now? Nigeria and backwardness in every area is just like 5 and 6. I hope things get back to normal.
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by Oyindaberry(f): 2:11pm On May 13, 2022
Truly deserving of her, thanks for making Unilorin proud.
#BetterByFar
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by 7ola7(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2022
Congratulation my name sake and my daughter lecturer.
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by TrumXray(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2022
Congratulations my dear sister. more wins
Re: Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) by filleSouriante(f): 8:01pm On May 13, 2022
oyeb15:

You are very wrong. Not all women are. Prof. Oladiji whom i call Mummy is very different. She is someone that will bend when greeting you irrespective of your age, humble to the core. A Pastor, A listener, A mother and many more. She is just as calm as she looks. She was to help me with something years back gave me an app. & came late (her meeting was few mins longer than she expected). The moment she saw me, she apologized for delaying me and asked if i wanted anything to eat. Just imagine, i needed her help not the other way round.
This is a long waited achievement. I pray after her tenure in FUTA, she will be Unilorin's VC. She is precious and valuable to us, we can't let her go like that. Congratulations Mummy, thank you for all you do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU students flee hostels over cultists threat / Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission / UNILAG Student "Happy" About The ASUU Strike Because "School Isn't It" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.