Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Greenland Gardens Ipo Abara Community Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Greenland Gardens Ipo Abara Community Port Harcourt (410 Views)

Am Selling My Plot At Greenland Garden Extension Abara Etche LGA In River State / Greenland Gardens Phase 2 IPO Abara 800k Per Plot / Distress Sale-greenland Estate-ajah- UNCOMPLETED Building-for Sale-₦19.5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greenland Gardens Ipo Abara Community Port Harcourt by Macemy(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2022
What Makes Greenland Gardens A Good Buy?

"It made me a landowner at a fairly decent price." Says, client

"The location is very nice and I like the fact that other estate developers are also in the same area."

"It's the dry land for me. Getting such a piece of land at this price is a steal."

Why should you buy the Greenland Gardens Estate?

Real Estate experts have said that getting properties in emerging neighbourhoods is a good buying decision as it increases one's chances of making monstrous returns.

✓ Landmarks
One of the most important things in real estate is the location. The landmarks around a property spell growth for that property in a shorter time than expected.

Not only is Greenland Gardens Estate in a place bounded by other luxury estates, but it is also a 10-minute drive from the Port-Harcourt International Airport.

It has the Rivers State University Extension Abara Campus close by, and 2 other Universities are proposed to take precedence in that same location.

All of these landmarks will make development hit Greenland Gardens like a bazooka.

✓ The access roads

What's the need of buying a property if you can't access it? With roads clearly defined and mapped out, you can access your property so easily.

✓ The topography

People have bought properties and then abandoned them. Thanks to flooding.

This property is 100% dry. You don't have to lay aside money for sand filling or worry about absconding your property in the future because of water.

✓ The Documents

What else can be your proof of ownership if not your documents? With duly registered documents (Deed of Conveyance and a Survey Plan), you can boast of being a property owner with your full chest.

And these documents cost you nothing as they are FREE.

With just N1 million, you join others to become a landlord at the Greenland Gardens Estate.

Will I get my plot after that?

Yes! Your plot is allocated to you instantly. And you have the luxury of picking the plot you want.

A lot of people are keying into this estate. Do not miss it. Call 08120656702

Re: Greenland Gardens Ipo Abara Community Port Harcourt by Macemy(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2022
Available
Re: Greenland Gardens Ipo Abara Community Port Harcourt by Macemy(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2022
Macemy:
Available
available

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Advice In Building A Brick House? / Farmland For Sale In Flourish Farm Estate Ijebu Isiwo Epe Lagos / Building A House With Basement In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.