Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House (45393 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Powerfly(f): 8:37am On May 15, 2022
APC2:

My father told me that I should marry another wife before talking about divorce. That when I give my attention to the second wife, my only wife now will regret and change. And I am also considering my son too. I can take care of two wives comfortalbly.

But you said you don't have money for rice

And you've probably spent close to 30k.
Your wife Sha no try....you both deserve each other... I'll like to hear her side.. coz I notice that when people wants to tell their side of the story..it's always incomplete. Sometimes they add spice to it. cheesy
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Smartwave: 8:49am On May 15, 2022
APC2:

My father told me that I should marry another wife before talking about divorce. That when I give my attention to the second wife, my only wife now will regret and change. And I am also considering my son too. I can take care of two wives comfortalbly.
1. Don't marry another woman before divorcing her.

2. Quick meet your lawyer and proceed to divorce her fast before she terminates your life or render you useless

3. For peace and for you to be alive, file for divorce.

4. Any woman following prayer ministry up and down are pure evil.

5. You have successfully married evil woman, from experience, she will never change or appreciate you, no matter what.

6. Your child, will survive the crash. You need to be alive before thinking about your child.

7. That lady will render you jobless, if you fail to react quick.

A word is enough for......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by penultimatee(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2022
How can she go to her fathers house. They can't stay in there fathers house for a week without calling you they are hungry.,yet they behave as if ure useless when they are with you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by BRATISLAVA: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
Inosky:
You need to take your child and end the marriage. Imagine your wife threatening you that she'll deal with you. It's not an empty threat!

His child? The sort of advice you see on this forum is terrible.

Who and who own the child that you're telling him to take his child, when it is actually their child?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by mylesJ: 10:26am On May 15, 2022
How those the conclusion of ur narration solve the problem now ? Am not supporting ur wife nor prayer houses but this could have been solved in love and dialogue .
Which it’s more expensive 17k night at the hotel ,4k hooker , and all the stress of conflict settlement compared to 28k bag of rice . Be wise
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by teepain: 10:49am On May 15, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
That is why it is good for a woman to have a source of income. If she had her own money, she would have bought what

You are very correct.

he same man who said he didn't have money for a bag of rice

He said he didn't have money for rice for the Lady Pastor and her ministry, not that he didn't have money for rice meant for family consumption. He was well within his rights and he cannot be questioned on that.

had 20k to pay for hotel room and prostitute'. He also says he will start patronising prostitutes'

Op please refrain from this path that leads to destruction.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by kcbaba007: 11:10am On May 15, 2022
APC2:
I created this new account to hide my identity.

We live in a highbrow area in Ogun state with one Kid of 2 years. My wife is not working, she is attending a university in Ogun state where we lived. My wife always watch African Magic, Zee World or running from one prayer house to another. She does not respect me at all. Living with her for 3 years now is hell on earth.

Yesterday, she told me that she attended a program conducted by a prayer ministry and the the General Overseer, a woman told her to bring a bag of rice as a seed. I told her I don't have money to buy a bag of rice for a ministry I don't know anything about. She got angry and told me that I must give her the money before I go to work. To my greatest surprise, she block the door and told me that I am not going anywhere until I give her the money for the bag of rice that the woman of God need the rice that yesterday. I got angry and tried to push her, she gave me a heavy slap and began to shout and insulting me using English so that every neighbour will hear. I was so ashamed and forced my myself out of the flat, she ran after me, held my clothe and tear it down.

I return back to my flat, carry a cable wire and beat her until she couldn't stand up. I'm an operation manager in my company, I went to work, took excuse and went to police station. I carried two police to arrest the general overseer, when we got there, she started swearing that she did not tell my wife to bring any rice, that it is my wife that volunteer to bring. The police did not arrest her again. I returned to office and notify her parents.

Her parents came in the night and after I explained to them, they insulted their daughter and apologize to me. I told my wife to follow her parents she refused.

So about 12:00 midnight, my wife started again, threatening me that she will deal with me, talking loudly again that I called her parents to come and insult her and she will pay me back in a way that I will regret knowing her.

When I couldn't sleep, I went out of the house at about 2:00AM to look for a near-by hotel to sleep. Immediately I entered the hotel, a young lady standing in front of the hotel followed me to the reception. I was thinking she want to book a room as well. The receptionist told me that the available room is 17, 000. I accepted and paid. I was directed to the room and as I entered, somebody knocked the door. I open the door and it was the young lady that followed me to the reception when I was entering the hotel. Before I knew she entered the room and said, "oga, I will do you well, na just 4,000 you go give me". She started touching me and I told her to stop it. I was so disturb by wife problems and I needed someone to talk with. So I accepted the lady. We spent the night together and had sex twice. This is my first time of having sex with another woman since I married in 2019.

I am always at home with my family when I return from work and I think my wife is taking that for granted. I will be going out from now to meet other women. I am completely tired of the marriage and I am considering marrying another wife that can give me peace and respect.

Oga, you should have seen these red flags while you were dating her, anyway, it's not safe and it's very expensive to be sleeping around, consider your safety and also consider your 2yr old child, just get a divorce from that woman, else, she'll kill you soon, better be alone than be with that kind of woman, this is my advice
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by ibechris(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2022
Poanan:

I pry God connects him with your sis.

E dey pain u?
but as u know get sense,how do we help u.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by foolbuster: 11:49am On May 15, 2022
olibeans:

Fool indeed is your name.
You're lucky it's not my sister, some niggas for don nack you commot for road like say na phone matter. Kpuff you throw way.

Write it down, you will never attain your altitude in life for the fact that you've lifted your finger against a woman you married and paid her bride price, write it down, she go do you shegeee so teeeh Satan go learn work for her hand.

See mugu wey dem don already chop. You go marry jobless woman come still dey panel beat am and you get mind dey talk outside dey seek advice.

Olofo, you've finished yourself.

Lolz, brainwashed mumu with a poverty mentality. Your stupidity is appaling. God help you.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by We4all: 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
skoskosko:

Really? I never knew. Thanks for sharing. No one has monopoly over insults and violence, you have been running mad, insulting everyone here, and simply because they kept you quiet, you continue to rave mad. Just like the woman in the story until you are tamed.

Oloti, congratulations for validating the claim that you’re truly an olodo.

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by BigBashiru: 1:19pm On May 15, 2022
Candidlady:

What if reverse was the case. Shoulda lady get another man and marry two of em?

Here is where u and lots of gals miss the mark.... by definition, it is MEN that marry women. Women do not marry men.

I think what you mean is should a lady get another man and date 2 of them? In dating a woman can date whoever she wants and can date multiple men....she has an equal amount of power in dating and boyfriend/girlfriend.

But in marriage a man has all the power because when a woman is taking in as a wife, for the most part, the man takes in a liability.....
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by candidladyTemp(f): 1:27pm On May 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

Here is where u and lots of gals miss the mark.... by definition, it is MEN that marry women. Women do not marry men.

I think what you mean is should a lady get another man and date 2 of them? In dating a woman can date whoever she wants and can date multiple men....she has an equal amount of power in dating and boyfriend/girlfriend.

But in marriage a man has all the power because when a woman is taking in as a wife, for the most part, the man takes in a liability.....

@bolded1
Makes so much sense

@bolded2
Idisagree with that.. the man does not have all the power. And saying a woman taking in as a wife automatically turns to the man's liability has been the issue y'all men keep having with women...

In a marriage no one should be a liability. They should meet each other half way!!
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by cooooooks(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2022
This kind of wife can kill you, or even drive you to do same to her.

Divorce/separate now.

Take custody of your child.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2022
We4all:

Nairalanders, I am an Oloti, so is my entire family. I come to NL to make a fool of my bitter self. I have nothing going for me in life. Think of worthlessness, that’s right, that’s me. I was born of an unfortunate sperm if a drunkard by a love peddler. congratulate me for validating the claim that I am truly an olodo. That’s just me, it flows in our DNA
Jesu!!!!! Kpele, we know better now.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by sleeksamurai(f): 1:49pm On May 15, 2022
��� ��� ��� ��� ����, ���� ���� ��� ����� ���� ��������� �������. ��� ��� ���� �����.

� ���� ������� �������� ������ ���� ��� ��� �� �����. ��� ��� ��� �� ���� �� ����� �� ��������� ���� ��������� �������� ��.

APC2:

We live in a highbrow area in Ogun state with one Kid of 2 years. My wife is not working, she is attending a university in Ogun state where we lived. My wife always watch African Magic, Zee World or running from one prayer house to another. She does not respect me at all. Living with her for 3 years now is hell on earth.

Yesterday, she told me that she attended a program conducted by a prayer ministry and the the General Overseer, a woman told her to bring a bag of rice as a seed. I told her I don't have money to buy a bag of rice for a ministry I don't know anything about. She got angry and told me that I must give her the money before I go to work. To my greatest surprise, she block the door and told me that I am not going anywhere until I give her the money for the bag of rice that the woman of God need the rice that yesterday. I got angry and tried to push her, she gave me a heavy slap and began to shout and insulting me using English so that every neighbour will hear. I was so ashamed and forced my myself out of the flat, she ran after me, held my clothe and tear it down.

I return back to my flat, carry a cable wire and beat her until she couldn't stand up. I'm an operation manager in my company, I went to work, took excuse and went to police station. I carried two police to arrest the general overseer, when we got there, she started swearing that she did not tell my wife to bring any rice, that it is my wife that volunteer to bring. The police did not arrest her again. I returned to office and notify her parents.

Her parents came in the night and after I explained to them, they insulted their daughter and apologize to me. I told my wife to follow her parents she refused.

So about 12:00 midnight, my wife started again, threatening me that she will deal with me, talking loudly again that I called her parents to come and insult her and she will pay me back in a way that I will regret knowing her.

When I couldn't sleep, I went out of the house at about 2:00AM to look for a near-by hotel to sleep. Immediately I entered the hotel, a young lady standing in front of the hotel followed me to the reception. I was thinking she want to book a room as well. The receptionist told me that the available room is 17, 000. I accepted and paid. I was directed to the room and as I entered, somebody knocked the door. I open the door and it was the young lady that followed me to the reception when I was entering the hotel. Before I knew she entered the room and said, "oga, I will do you well, na just 4,000 you go give me". She started touching me and I told her to stop it. I was so disturb by wife problems and I needed someone to talk with. So I accepted the lady. We spent the night together and had sex twice. This is my first time of having sex with another woman since I married in 2019.

I am always at home with my family when I return from work and I think my wife is taking that for granted. I will be going out from now to meet other women. I am completely tired of the marriage and I am considering marrying another wife that can give me peace and respect.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by BigBashiru: 1:51pm On May 15, 2022
candidladyTemp:

@bolded1
Makes so much sense

@bolded2
Idisagree with that.. the man does not have all the power. And saying a woman taking in as a wife automatically turns to the man's liability has been the issue y'all men keep having with women...

In a marriage no one should be a liability. They should meet each other half way!!

Girls are liabilities (no disrespect) - if they are not working they are naggers, if they are not naggers, they are fornicators....

Men too can become liabilities but not to a woman (since it is men that marry women), but to themselves......and their family.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by We4all: 1:53pm On May 15, 2022

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by candidladyTemp(f): 2:01pm On May 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

[s]Girls are liabilities (no disrespect) - if they are not working they are naggers, if they are not naggers, they are fornicators....[/s]

Men too can become liabilities but not to a woman (since it is men that marry women), but to themselves......and their family.

Sorry Ihad to cancel your first paragraph smiley

You mean to tell me there are no men that are liabilities to their wives undecided

But they can be liability to their mums and sisters undecided
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Juspe: 2:27pm On May 15, 2022
You are very intolerant and wicked, men please, learn how to deal or treat your wife with love. Your wife is passing through a lot. A mother, wife and a student,how has she been coping? Her behavior may be stressed induced , we are quick to judge others not knowing the root cause of the problem. Mr perfect, hold your dear wife tight, lovingly look into her eyes and whisper ' I love you baby ', then gently make love to her, this is exactly what she has been longing for. I bet you,the whole problem will be over
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by sleeksamurai(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2022
�� ��� ���� ���������� �� ������ �� � �������� �� ������������ , ������ �����. ��� ���� ��� ���� ����� ��� ��� ���� ���� �� ��� �����.

�� ��� ��� ����, ���� ��� �� ������ ����? �� �� ��� ����� ���? ���� ����?

������������ ��� �������� �� ��� �� �� ���. ���� ���� ������ ��� ����.

��� � ���������� ��� � ��������� �� ����� ��������

APC2:

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Richy4(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2022
Mishydoo:
Everything was reversable until you slept with another woman. I am three years also in marriage and we have a 2 yr old son also.

I will be lying if i tell you we haven’t had issues. My wife has even slapped me once but I know only a weak man hits a woman…i had to find strength by force. My advise is you need to grow up fast before you destroy your life!…not all battles are worth fighting. Soon you’ll have no one to blame but yourself

Oga.. sorry for quoting u.. the fact that your wife raised her hands and slapped you and u let it slide, does not mean others should emulate you.. if she can dish it out, she should be ready as well to receive what comes her way...

No man should beat a woman.. it is wrong but no woman should beat a man as well.. it's wrong.. but in the case that a woman slaps her man first, if the man slapped back.. I will not judge the man..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by Juspe: 3:11pm On May 15, 2022
Please do not fail to confess your waywardness and adultery to your wife and promise never to do it again, remember to run a test for std before intimacy with Your wife. Chose a church for both of you,spend reasonable and quality time together.do not bring in third party,spend wisely, consult with her when taking decision, let her know that you love and care, she will automatically submit to you. I wish you happiness in your marriage, God bless you
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by habsydiamond(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
Wallade:

You have very good in-laws. However, NAPTIP likes to feast on matters like this - you beat your wife, for whatever reason.
am not in support of him beating the woman. Beating can't solve problem with will only add more to it.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by habsydiamond(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2022
sammieguze:

Under no circumstances should a gentleman hit a lady.
Read again, a gentleman and a lady .
If she is a tout, please beat her like one
as I don't support the man beating the wife... So I don't support the wife slapping him that can bring out the anger in that man.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by APC2: 1:24pm On May 19, 2022
I hear you all. Thank you
Re: My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House by kapelvej: 2:57am On May 21, 2022
Persephone1:
My Mama always warn me of men with wonderful narrative skills! I've seen an example on Nl today. He narrated it so well it will take extra effort to detect the lies, people like this can kill! They are hardly ever wrong or at fault.
Pity!
Well this guy has not hidden anything. Please sister, take a good look at the way your mother treats your father, assume that your father is your son, and your mother is your daughter in-law, do you think you will happy with the way your mum treat your dad ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

. / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.