Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Can't Find Where To Buy WAEC Scratch Cards Around Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Can't Find Where To Buy WAEC Scratch Cards Around Me (664 Views)

NECO To Register SSCE Candidates Offline, Says Scratch Cards Not Available / Why NECO Scrapped Use Of Scratch Cards In Examination / NECO Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards, Announces New System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Find Where To Buy WAEC Scratch Cards Around Me by Georgee4u: 12:01pm On May 13, 2022
If this is you, I've got good news for you.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOME TO PURCHASE A WAEC RESULT CHECKER.

Cegital provides an extremely easy and convenient way to obtain your Scratch Cards from the comfort of your homes.

Just in 3 easy steps, your Scratch Card is displayed and delivered to your email.

1. Click Here: www.cegital.com

2. Click on Buy Now.

3. Make Payment.

Voila! You have your Scratch Card at your disposal.

CLICK HERE (www.cegital.com) to get yours Now.
Re: I Can't Find Where To Buy WAEC Scratch Cards Around Me by essentialone(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
When did WAEC increase the price of its scratch card and how much is it now?

(1) (Reply)

Student Arrested For Kidnapping His Best Friend Days After He Flaunted Money Onl / I Need These Books. Contact Me Me If You Have Them / The Man Ambrose Ali University Is Named After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.