Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP (1020 Views)

Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle / Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP / Lagos Guber: APC, SDP Seek Leave To Appeal Judgment On E-transmission Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by SATANICALLY666: 12:30pm On May 13, 2022
The Social Democratic Party (SDP) says it will welcome APC national leader Bola Tinubu, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and other aspirants willing to contest elective positions in 2023 on the party’s platform.

SDP acting national chairman Supo Shonibare, who stated this at a news conference in Abuja on Thursday, however, said aggrieved aspirants from other parties must not come to the party with “baggage.”

Mr Shonibare said while those who felt cheated in other political parties could come and join the SDP to pursue their political ambitions in 2023, they should be ready to submit themselves to stringent conditions, including integrity tests.

He also clarified that Mr Tinubu was not a registered member of the SDP.

“On the issue of Asiwaju Tinubu, the last time I checked, he is not a member of the SDP. I checked on the list because the membership list of our party as INEC has required, has already been submitted by our state chapters to us in Abuja,” said the SDP leader. “His name is not among those who are members of our party in Lagos State. That’s all I can say, he’s not a member of SDP.”

He, however, said the APC national leader or any other aspirant from other registered political parties interested to join the party was welcome.

“Yes, we welcome anyone felt cheated by another political party, but must be consistent with integrity. If he (Tinubu) comes, it won’t be automatic. What we would emphasise is consistency with integrity within the public officer,” explained Mr Shonibare. “Also anyone who is controversial, rated low or with baggage, who doesn’t have integrity will not be allowed. SDP leadership does not want the party to be an opportunistic vehicle.”

Mr Shonibare also maintained that the party would only give consideration to individuals cheated by his party but not in controversial circumstances.

“In instances where we’ve seen great injustices to an individual, who we feel is not coming to us with baggage, yes that individual will be welcome to SDP,” he noted. “But we won’t welcome anyone who we feel has a pending court case. We won’t welcome anyone that has been convicted, even if the person is actually now appealing that conviction.”

He said the SDP would pay attention to defectors with integrity and honour.

On the party leadership crisis, Mr Shonibare maintained that INEC lacked the powers to determine the authentic leadership of SDP.

“INEC is not the court of law, so it cannot determine which fact is the rightful leadership of the party. It is the constitution of the party, the rules of the party and the determination of the court that will determine who is the legitimate leadership of the party. It is that process that INEC will oblige to accept,” he said. “We shall resist the machinations of the burgeoning usurpers.”

https://gazettengr.com/2023-tinubu-osinbajo-can-join-us-if-cheated-in-apc-sdp/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Eriokanmi: 12:33pm On May 13, 2022
grin
This na see finish oo. If tinubu loses, he'd be the most foolish man ever known in the world politics and a great dent on our image as a tribe. We warned him. Yoruba elders also did. What Tunde Bakare saw in buhari then, which made him suddenly cancel his alliance with him as his running mate was seen by tinubu and embraced him.

He picked buhari from the slum, washed him clean and put him on a golden seat..,made him gain recognition globally. He was flying this man upandan, up to the Chatham house where he read the speech which tinubu boys ( Dele Alake and Gov Fayemi) prepared for him in which he claimed to be a one time military dictator and now a reformed democrat. Tinubu was thinking he would be his running mate. He thought Regional politics where he could intimidate pepple with his various tools including thugs, judiciary and money was same as the national politics. He though he'd be his running mate.

All the mallams hid in their cocoons, observing things while only Tinubu was flying him upandan, spending like Da Roca, that 19th century lagos billionaire.

Greed isn't good. Overcoming Greed should be a core course in the university

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by PrinceOfLagos: 12:34pm On May 13, 2022
Hehehehehehehehe grin

Nobody is cheating Tinubu and Osibanjo, they are just not destined to be president..

Tinubu is old and too corrupt , he's not sellable , he won't make a good president.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Bravetunde: 12:38pm On May 13, 2022
Abeg I no want laugh grin cheesy grin cheesy
But please thievenybu don't have heart attackoo grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by PrinceOfLagos: 12:39pm On May 13, 2022
Bravetunde:
Abeg I no want laugh grin cheesy grin cheesy
But please thievenybu don't have heart attackoo grin cheesy
Laughter is good for your soul bro grin

Tinubu is now the laughing butt of the country, Buhari really dealt with him grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Nigerialabalaba: 12:39pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Hehehehehehehehe grin
d title na d usual yeye ibo boys like u dey do upandan on nairaland creating false and misleading titles because dem hate other Nigerians.

Omo Igbo oremi. how owerri and iboland today. na d story of GEJ u dey laugh with so grin GEJ wey no be member of APC yet u dey tink say he go take apc ticket because u and ur 5%ter ibo brodas hate Pa Awo, Tinubu and Yoruba people.

Na wa for u kain ibo people wey dey envious and bitter.
u go wail until 2031 wen Jagaban go finidh hin 2nd term
As u no read dis part, check am below:

“On the issue of Asiwaju Tinubu, the last time I checked, he is not a member of the SDP. I checked on the list because the membership list of our party as INEC has required, has already been submitted by our state chapters to us in Abuja,” said the SDP leader. “His name is not among those who are members of our party in Lagos State. That’s all I can say, he’s not a member of SDP.”

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by treesun: 12:40pm On May 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by treesun: 12:41pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Igbo oremi. how owerri and iboland today. na d story of GEJ u dey laugh with so grin GEJ wey no be member of APC yet u dey tink say he go take apc ticket because u and ur 5%ter ibo brodas hate Pa Awo, Tinubu and Yoruba people.

Same way Goddie has been carrying card since February 2021!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Beremx(f): 12:41pm On May 13, 2022
Jagabandits waiting for SDP chairman by the road side

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Igbodicool(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2022
Definitely!

That's where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by izombie(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2022
SDP, i wan ask abeg. Will you welcome someone that peddled drugs in chicago?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by galaxy2020(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2022
Clear prophesy, that's what's gonna happen...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Maxymilliano(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2022
Lol ... We wait and see as events unfold

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:51pm On May 13, 2022
If APC is not workable, we Tinubu supporters and our darling daddy will defect to SDP to continue pursuing our aspirations.

Our darling daddy must be on a ballot paper

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Truthisunique2: 12:52pm On May 13, 2022
He don definitely inform them before hand

That's why he rushed and submit form without calculating (evidence of a man that is ready for the worst)

It's also striking that sdp is using the word feels cheated
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:54pm On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
He don definitely inform them before hand

That's why he rushed and submit form without calculating (evidence of a man that is ready for the worst)

It's also striking that sdp is using the word feels cheated
cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Truthisunique2: 12:57pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Laughter is good for your soul bro grin

Tinubu is now the laughing butt of the country, Buhari really dealt with him grin
grin

He can't say he is just knowing buhari is using him for his own agenda

He should run to Lagos as usual

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by codedphyness(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2022
he should move faster cuz no place for him in the apc

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Truthisunique2: 12:59pm On May 13, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

cheesy grin
grin

Remind me of uni days, boys go get exam paper and submit within 25mins

We just know say Dem don prepare to accept the carry over

Tinubu is ready for his carry over to sdp

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:01pm On May 13, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:02pm On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:02pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Na wa for u kain ibo people wey dey envious and bitter.
u go wail until 2031 wen Jagaban go finidh hin 2nd term

Tinubu don already join SDP since. Him membership number na 0000419. No worri you go soon join SDP too. But as chairman talk, make you dump all this your yeye APC eyeservice for APC secretariat. Dem no want zombie baggage for SDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:03pm On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

At the end of day Naija lecturers go dash am Let my people go. Baba na confirm failure
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Truthisunique2: 1:05pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Tinubu don already join SDP since. Him membership number na 0000419. No worri you go soon join SDP too. But as chairman talk, make you dump all this your yeye APC eyeservice for APC secretariat. Dem no want zombie baggage for SDP
keep tilumbu in your prayers

He needs every body prayer both blind and craze people

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Nigerialabalaba: 1:06pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

by dis time tomoro, omo ibo, ur eyes go clear.
it is past 1 now o yet na only 3 aspirants don submit dem forms and all 3 na Yoruba. no ibo aspirant don submit form sef but e no concern u. GEJ wey u want to kill yaself on top no even join apc or dey Nigeria.
na wa for u omo ibo grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Truthisunique2: 1:07pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

it is past 1 now o yet na only 3 aspirants don submit dem forms and all 3 na Yoruba. no ibo aspirant don submit form sef but e no concern u. GEJ wey u want to kill yaself on top no even join apc or dey Nigeria.
na wa for u omo ibo grin
tilumbu form is not with us here in the Secretariat (Buhari house)

Adamu don use the paper wrap corn, we only have his withdrawal form
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Iliveforever(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2022
Now this Muslim boy, don’t you know tinubu is also a Yoruba Muslim??

Instead of you to arrange your fellow useless bastards to kill anyone against his political ambition, you’re here talking barbash.

Allah is a bastard
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:24pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

na wa for u omo ibo grin

Go register for SDP now. Dem go soon stop registration
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Gozac: 1:33pm On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

When you don't know what to write, you will just accept carry over by passing your answer script before any body. I don't know why Tinubu political apprentice are still talking of this man. He has lost the ticket long time ago

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by Gozac: 1:37pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

At the end of day Naija lecturers go dash am Let my people go. Baba na confirm failure
Tinubu na dead and cannot draw according to pools parlance
His boys need to learn how to live life post Tinubu's political retirement
Power will not come to SW
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Join Us When He Loses In APC - SDP by PrinceOfLagos: 1:42pm On May 13, 2022
For more jokes text "Tinubu" to 20419

Terms and conditions don't apply cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Igbos Went From Being Asians To Becoming Blacks / Tinubu Snubs Osinbajo After Victory At APC Convention / Sowore Meeting OBJ, Babangida And Buhari For Endorsement Scenario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.