Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? (382 Views)

75-year-old Widow Ejected From Her Husband's House By Her Stepson In Imo / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by tallfish145(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2022
Please is it advisable for man to train in school his stepson when the biological father is still very much alive but don't want to take any responsibility for the boy. Bear in mind that the boy must ask for his real father he's grown up What's your take on this matter. Thanks
Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by Jashub: 1:15pm On May 13, 2022
My brother, you have to first understand that that child is a victim of a divorce . So that means he had no hand in creating that self-centered decision that two stupid adults made on his behalf. After all, who brought him to this world if not them ?

Secondly, I see nothing wrong in raising the child. Just make sure his mother is appreciative of the sacrifice you are making . Because there are a lot of ungrateful women out there who would feel that it is the duty of the man to cater for their illegitimate children irrespective of the reality . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2022
Why shouldn't he take care of him? Is he unaware of the step son before getting married to the mother? If he is not, then he knew what he was getting into.

That said, why are we always so concerned about who we want to help when we have the capacity to help?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:21pm On May 13, 2022
If you have the resources, take care of him as your own. He will always bless you. Even if he ask, you have done yours for God, he will never regret it

1 Like

Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by Richy4(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2022
<<The boy calls you father right?
<<You are the only father figure he have correct?
<<Do you think training him in university demonstrates that you are truly a father figure that he have?
<< Have a good day at work dad,.. good morning dad,.. how are you doing today dad.. I love you dad...and you receives all these wishes with smile...Now, how do you demonstrate that u are truly the father and the only God in human form he's seeing ( selfishness aside)?

OP please forgive me for using your thread to ask this question... there's this guy I haven't seen for some time @ Crackkhaus..hope u are OK.. just holla to say u are fine buddy smiley..
Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by DooDigital: 1:34pm On May 13, 2022
Yes. why not life is step by step

By the way I teach people car tracking. learn from the best and earn 300k per month
Reach me �

https:///08066910209
Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by Mindlog: 1:41pm On May 13, 2022
How old is the boy in question?

Does the biological father have his name on the boy's birth certificate?
Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by ramaju: 1:58pm On May 13, 2022
Anybody can train anybody but don't be a Step-father.

1 Like

Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by Mariangeles(f): 2:15pm On May 13, 2022
People train others that they're not related to in any way, how much more a stepson.
The decision is all up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by cavreek: 6:39pm On May 13, 2022
There are some help that are rendered for the betterment of humanity and not just because of any relationship holding u down
Re: Can You Train Your Stepson In School Whose Biological Father Is Still Alive? by Nobody: 4:42am On May 14, 2022
Well...
It depends undecided...

If he knew the lady already had a child yet still went ahead to marry her, then he should treat the child as he would his own undecided....

But if he didn't know about it or maybe the lady cheated on him and then brought the child, then I'll advice, he kicks her and her child out undecided...

(1) (Reply)

. / The Child Is Crying But Instead To Help The Child. [photo] / Household Goods For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.