Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots (410 Views)

Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by cocolacec(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2022
Right-wing extremist Rasmus Paludan visited western Swedish cities on Thursday, weeks after riots broke out in the wake of his previous anti-Islamic demonstrations which include burning the Quran.
Paludan holds Danish and Swedish citizenship and is the leader of an far-right party which is seeking seats in Swedish parliament.
"I've seen people crying, I've seen people picking up pieces of the burnt Quran and kissing the pieces", Madeleine Bengtsson, reporter for Swedish Radio's local station in Sjuhärad told Radio Sweden.
Sujay Dutt

https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/paludan-burns-quran-in-western-sweden-causing-anger-but-no-riots
Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by Pierocash(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2022
The Muslims of those countries are normal and sane Muslims. Northern Muslims are beasts ,and terrorists,always looking for blood to shed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by seunny4lif(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:
The Muslims of those countries are normal and sane Muslims. Northern Muslims are beasts ,and terrorists,always looking for blood to shed
Who told you that.
It’s because they are like 1% of the total population, if it’s even 30% then you will see what will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by motayoayinde: 5:53pm On May 13, 2022
THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY THIN LINE BETWEEN WESTERN IDEA OF FREEDOM AND STUPIDITY.

WHY KEEP BURNING THE HOLY QURAN OR INSULTING THE PROPHET WHEN YOU HOW MUCH IT OFFENDS MUSLIMS?

THIS ISN'T FREEDOM OF SPEECH IT'S CRASS STUPIDITY.

2 Likes

Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by sreamsense: 7:38pm On May 13, 2022
motayoayinde:
THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY THIN LINE BETWEEN WESTERN IDEA OF FREEDOM AND STUPIDITY.

WHY KEEP BURNING THE HOLY QURAN OR INSULTING THE PROPHET WHEN YOU HOW MUCH IT OFFENDS MUSLIMS?

THIS ISN'T FREEDOM OF SPEECH IT'S CRASS STUPIDITY.
Is there anytime you are not angered? Is it only burning Quran that gets Muslim angry? I know even though, Muslim are minority, they will still retaliate this in the name of terrorism. Muslims are just trouble makers; they should remove the word peace from islam, they don't tolerate or leave to peace they profess with mere mouth.

Even in Uganda where they are about 12% or where there are not up to, they cause trouble everywhere. India as minority, they cause trouble. Even if it not about Quran, it will be about any other thing they get provoke. Practice Sharia among yourselves and never drag non-muslim into your madness saying they insult your Mohammed. Do they believe in your Mohammed, let alone listen to them that they are insulting your Mohammed.

Even they do, allow Mohammed to send angel or other spirit being to fight for himself, other small gods like Sango (god of thunder) don't allow follower to fight for them, they send thunder to fight and defend themselves, how much more; Mohammed you believe is superior has to depend on followers to kill on his behalf, that is why Islam is acting wild in multi-religion societies. If Christians have been retaliating, will Islam exist today because Christians are richer and more in population worldwide?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by tonididdy(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Who told you that.
It’s because they are like 1% of the total population, if it’s even 30% then you will see what will happen.
Ok because there is no action, you spewed this 1% claim outta ya asx grin
I said it earlier today, Nigerian alla different from oyibo Allah
Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by tonididdy(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:
I tell you bro, I live in the middle East. The Muslims are so neat and classy. Their kids are like angel-skinned.
Not to forget the soothing Arabic melodies echoing in the distance before prayers... So relaxing.

For Nigeria na different case!

2 Likes

Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by Blackfire(m): 12:25am On May 14, 2022
We will not take it...how dare they ? How dare they?
Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by Oyin2212(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2022
sreamsense:

Is there anytime you are not angered? Is it only burning Quran that gets Muslim angry? I know even though, Muslim are minority, they will still retaliate this in the name of terrorism. Muslims are just trouble makers; they should remove the word peace from islam, they don't tolerate or leave to peace they profess with mere mouth.

Even in Uganda where they are about 12% or where there are not up to, they cause trouble everywhere. India as minority, they cause trouble. Even if it not about Quran, it will be about any other thing they get provoke. Practice Sharia among yourselves and never drag non-muslim into your madness saying they insult your Mohammed. Do they believe in your Mohammed, let alone listen to them that they are insulting your Mohammed.

Even they do, allow Mohammed to send angel or other spirit being to fight for himself, other small gods like Sango (god of thunder) don't allow follower to fight for them, they send thunder to fight and defend themselves, how much more; Mohammed you believe is superior has to depend on followers to kill on his behalf, that is why Islam is acting wild in multi-religion societies. If Christians have been retaliating, will Islam exist today because Christians are richer and more in population worldwide?
Why will you burn Qur'an? If I burn Bible, will you be happy?
Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by Gnosis777: 3:05am On May 14, 2022
Oyin2212:

People have desecrated the bible and made jokes about Jesus etc., but they weren't stoned, hung, or burnt for doing so. And I agree with the other poster that mentioned the correlation between their rates of violence and percentage of their population. In low numbers, they may simply wail and cry about the quran being burnt, but if their numbers were high, I wonder what they would feel emboldened to do then.

1 Like

Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by sreamsense: 9:07am On May 14, 2022
Oyin2212:

Is it today you just woke up to hear they are burning Bible? Has any christian kill Muslim for burning Bible? If paper Quran is burnt, do they burn the one that Muslim has crammed or you have never heard Muslim reciting entire quran?

There is no justification for killing even if printed paper Quran is burnt, it can't lead to eradication of Quran, it is just that violence is engraved in typical Muslim blood. Why not allow God of Quran to fight the person that burnt Quran if he is not happy with it, why must Muslim kill for him while traditional gods can even defend themselves?
Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by ObamaMessi: 10:28am On May 14, 2022
Good!
Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by Oyin2212(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2022
sreamsense:

Is it today you just woke up to hear they are burning Bible? Has any christian kill Muslim for burning Bible? If paper Quran is burnt, do they burn the one that Muslim has crammed or you have never heard Muslim reciting entire quran?

There is no justification for killing even if printed paper Quran is burnt, it can't lead to eradication of Quran, it is just that violence is engraved in typical Muslim blood. Why not allow God of Quran to fight the person that burnt Quran if he is not happy with it, why must Muslim kill for him while traditional gods can even defend themselves?
Don't go to bakery if you're not looking for bread. Don't purposely trigger people if you know their reaction won't be nice. Stop being emotional, think logically.

When in Rome, Behave like them.
Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by sreamsense: 11:35am On May 14, 2022
Oyin2212:

Don't go to bakery if you're not looking for bread. Don't purposely trigger people if you know their reaction won't be nice. Stop being emotional, think logically.

When in Rome, Behave like them.
Open your mind to learn and understand. The text is simple enough even for the dullest to understand. Did the message say you should burn Quran? No! But it not also justification to kill human by hiding under canopy you are fighting for God you regard as supreme. Let God of that Quran fights his battle because smaller gods like Sango and Ogun can even fight for themselves

1 Like

Re: Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots by Oyin2212(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2022
sreamsense:

Open your mind to learn and understand. The text is simple enough even for the dullest to understand. Did the message say you should burn Quran? No! But it not also justification to kill human by hiding under canopy you are fighting for God you regard as supreme. Let God of that Quran fights his battle because smaller gods like Sango and Ogun can even fight for themselves

I like what you said @bolded, sums up everything I've been saying.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Russia Withdraw From The European Court (ECHR) / Three Times Queen Elizabeth II Survived Assassination And Escaped Unharmed / History Owns The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.