Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tooth Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Problem (153 Views)

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? / Get This Toothpaste For All Tooth Problem You May Have / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tooth Problem by freetheking: 4:18pm On May 13, 2022
Doctors in the house,my last boy of ten years old is having tooth issues. And I thought of removing it but the dentist is giving me two options either to remove it or to refill the canal. Please which one is better considering the age of the child?

(1) (Reply)

Nutritional Control Of Hypertension World Hypertension Day 2022: How To Manage / 5 Reasons You’re Not Feeling Up For Sex (and Why There’s Nothing Wrong With You) / Tinubu Jagaban Dances To Buga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.