Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Round-the-clock Legal Support - Weekends Too! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Round-the-clock Legal Support - Weekends Too! (114 Views)

Quick Process Server Forum: Efficient Legal Support In A Flash! / CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends / Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Round-the-clock Legal Support - Weekends Too! by iamchigozie: 5:43pm On May 13, 2022
It was 8:33 pm on a Sunday, and I found myself in a bit of a bind. I wasn't sure if I had a legal claim worth pursuing, but I knew that I needed to talk to a lawyer. Unfortunately, most lawyers' offices are closed on Sundays. That's when I remembered TalkCounsel. I visited their website and was able to chat with a lawyer using their support system. Rather than wait until Monday, I was able to speak to a lawyer on Sunday at 9 pm.

TalkCounsel is doing an excellent job. Not only are they open on Sundays, but they also offer chat support so that you can get help whenever you need it. Do check them out!

Visit: www.talkcounsel.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Your E-commerce Website With As Low As 5k / Free To Air Sales And Installations / How To Make Extra Income With An Online Business? - Offer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.