Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Make Money Selling Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Selling Online (281 Views)

Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / Make Money Selling Our Ladies Hair Weavon, Attachment, Wigs / How To Make Money Selling Other People's Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Online by Solo777(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2022
HOW TO MAKE MONEY SELLING ONLINE

Business is about creating value(solution) to people's problems. People have lots of problems and in fact, different problems. While some are looking at making more money, some want to get pregnant, others want to have that coke bottled shape, some want to look more beautiful, others want to have a better sex life and some want to have that beautiful skin.

These are genuine problems and if you can find a product that can solve these and other problems, you're on your way to making money.

The problem may be your mentality. If you think there's no money in this country then you have a bigger problem. If you think no one can pay 30k for a product, 50k to learn a skill to make more money, and #62,500 to be a middle man selling other people's product, then you have to work on your mentality.

Life is simple.....sometimes we just choose to make it more difficult. Immediately you show people a product or opportunity that can change their lives/situations, they will pay you for it.

Sometimes it's not how hard you work, it's how smart. Let's say you sell a product that has a 5k profit and your aim is to hit 500k in say 30 days.

You'll need to sell a hundred of those products.

But if I sell a product that gives me a 25k profit, I only need to make 20 sales to make 500,000.

So you may ask, how do I get these 20 persons. You have to find a lead magnet and target at least 100-150 persons who have an interest in that product.

Advertise to them, warm them up, show them the benefits of your products, and show them why their lives will be better with it then its very easy to make at least 20 sales.

Ok, let's say you didn't convert well and you made only 10 sales, that's 250k.

Is it something you can do? Even if you're already in business, you can pick a product in your business niche, promote it to your already existing audience and make money.

And.....you don't need to bring in anyone or sign anyone

If you want me to hold you by the hand and coach you to succeed, reply with COACH ME
Re: How To Make Money Selling Online by Iampryde(m): 2:32am On May 14, 2022
Coach me
Re: How To Make Money Selling Online by Solo777(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
Send Coach me to 08179687499 on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple But Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 / The Proven Way To Make $5 - $200+ Per Day On Amazon Without Any Writing Skill / Why You Need POS For Your Business Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.