Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu (569 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Is An Intellectual Game Changer – Not A Desperate Political Jobber / APC Has No Power To Decide Who Becomes Next Senate President, Says PDP Senators / NBA President Says Gov Udom Paid Him N1.4bn For Legal Services -EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Chiefpress: 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
NIGERIA NEEDS AN INTELLECTUAL AS PRESIDENT SAYS TINUBU

...AS GOVERNOR ABUBAKAR SANI BELLO, NIGER APC DELEGATES RECEIVE TINUBU

The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu said Nigeria needs an intellectual president to rebuild the nation to its desired dream.

Tinubu stated this when he met with Niger State APC delegates at the Government House Minna, to seek their support to pick the ticket of the party at the Primaries towards the upcoming 2023 General elections. 

He said the country is looking for a thinker who will provide the desired leadership for the prosperity of the country.

The former Lagos State Governor and Senator, assures that when voted for, he has a team with the brain to turn around the fortunes of the country.

According to him, he will provide the needed strategy to overcome the security challenges and eliminate the terrorists as well as create a secured Nigeria.

"A president is not by strength, block or cement carrying but a thinker who will improve security, education, economy and leave our children and grandchildren enough prosperity. We have what it takes to end banditry and killings", he said.

He added that he wants a Nigeria where quality education for children is guaranteed, jobs created and a vibrant economy.

The APC National Leader maintains that his track records which includes creation of the Lagos State masterplan, rebranding Lagos economy and building of human capacity have attests that he is the best to lead the Nation.

Asiwaju Tinubu further disclosed that he is not distracted with all that is being said about his health knowing that he is fit and has the intellectual capacity.

The former Lagos State Governor thanked  Governor Abubakar Sani Bello, Niger State APC chairman, Alh Haliru Zakari Jakantoro for mobilizing the delegates to receive him.

Governor Sani Bello in his remarks, commended Senator Tinubu for his giant strides in transforming Lagos State.

He assured that their will be no imposition on the delegates as they will be allowed to vote for whoever they so wish.

Earlier, former Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima commended Niger State for adhering to power sharing formular in the State.

Shettima described Governor Sani Bello as a man of peace, Justice, fairness and equity, pointing out that the Governor exemplified such attributes before and during the National Convention of the Party. 

Shettima said Members of APC and Nigerians owe Tinubu gratitude considering his immense contributions in the formation, growth and development of the party in particular and the Nation by extention, noting that Tinubu understands modern economy.

The APC presidential aspiran also observed Friday Juma'at prayer at the Government House Juma'at Mosque shortly after his arrival.

Mary Noel-Berje 
Chief Press Secretary 
to the Governor of Niger State.

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by NwaNimo1(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
koo

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by VeryWickedMan: 8:46pm On May 13, 2022
And he is?? shocked

Well, I blame the dumb Afonjas that glorify him.
Anyone that can endorse Buhari cannot be considered smart in my book.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2022
BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by DamianX: 8:56pm On May 13, 2022
Desperate thing it's good you yourself know that
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Mooh247: 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
cool
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by gaby(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2022
Buhari was and is still an intellectual abi?

Wetin MKO see go be child's play for wetin your eye go see.

All the people wey dey egg you on go piante when e set.

Go ask MKO and Kudirat.

Greedy self-centred rogues..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 9:05pm On May 13, 2022
This man is the Real Intellectual...very sharp and articulate Leader. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Felimax(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
The real disgrace is coming for you soon, you will be silenced for the rest of your life. If cares is not taking even the little you think you have will be taken away from you. Your empire will be crushed!

"The family" by Mario Puzo!

Then you will count how many fools you have as your supporters.

Intellectual indeed! Eran!
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 9:19pm On May 13, 2022
Felimax:
The real disgrace is coming for you will be silenced for the rest of your life soon. If cares is not taking even the little you think you have will be taken away from you. Then you will count how many fools you have as your supporters.

See omo ibo in sifia pains grin
u go wail till 2031 and beyond. hatred no fit win election for una o
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Felimax(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

See omo ibo in sifia pains grin
u go wail till 2031 and beyond. hatred no fit win election for una o

Emi, Omo Ibo? Eran!
You must be foolishly mad for going tribal!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 9:25pm On May 13, 2022
Felimax:

Emi, Omo Ibo? Eran!
You must be foolishly mad for going tribal!
Omo Ibo, u go wail enta galillee las las grin . U wey u no matta, in fact na frustration dey worry u. If u like type trash from today to next year, u go still wail until 2031.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 9:28pm On May 13, 2022
Anyone from southeast that more intellectual than Tinubu both dead and alive?
VeryWickedMan:
And he is?? shocked

Well, I blame the dumb Afonjas that glorify him.
Anyone that can endorse Buhari cannot be considered smart in my book.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Felimax(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, u go wail enta galillee las las grin . U wey u no matta, in fact na frustration dey worry u. If u like type trash from today to next year, u go still wail until 2031.

It is not your wailing spirit! I am only wailing because zomBs like you are already dying of eating poo from Buhari and about to feed on that of your "I can barely walk soon to be failure" go and ask the man who rules you, I have been bigger and will forever be bigger than all the failures of APC put together.

I am from a state controlled by PDP and I am proud. Till this world will end I will keep feeding on empty skulls like you. I am fortified!

I am your nightmare!
You want to get dirty? Bring it on!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2022
Can Tinubu honestly describe himself as an intellectual ? Don't get me wrong, he can be described as many things including a political juggernaut but calling him an intellectual is definitely not one of them cool

Quote and choke

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 9:40pm On May 13, 2022
Felimax:

[s]It is not your wailing spirit! I am only wailing because zomBs like you are already dying of eating poo from Buhari and about to feed on that of your "I can barely walk soon to be failure" go and ask the man who rules you, I have been bigger and will forever be bigger than all the failures of APC put together.

I am from a state controlled by PDP and I am proud. Till this world will end I will keep feeding on empty skulls like you. I am fortified!

I am your nightmare!
You want to get dirty? Bring it on[/s] !
Omo Ibo, U dey unhinged like pesin wey just take gbana with mpuri mmiri grin
nobody send u o so no go kill yaself with bad mind

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by VeryWickedMan: 9:40pm On May 13, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Anyone from southeast that more intellectual than Tinubu both dead and alive?
[/s]

My bingo is smarter than Tinubu.

Tinubu is a brain dead international drug dealer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Felimax(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, U dey unhinged like pesin wey just take gbana with mpuri mmiri grin
nobody send u o so no go kill yaself with bad mind

Get your smelling mouth out of my submission! Werey!

Receive sense by fire by force!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by CandyOps(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2022
Felimax:
The real disgrace is coming for you soon, you will be silenced for the rest of your life. If cares is not taking even the little you think you have will be taken away from you. Your empire will be crushed!

"The family" by Mario Puzo!

Then you will count how many fools you have as your supporters.

I dont support BAT but bros if you don't have anything to comment just keep kwayet. Which one is 'the little you think you have'?

Jagaban no be guy name. He isn't called Jagaban for no reason. Jagaban is an ocean of mighty flood. I'm pretty surprised he is contesting. His likes are usually kingmakers.

PS: I still don't support him or anyone in particular but then don't underestimate his might or the powers therein

Shey you well like dis?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Felimax(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2022
CandyOps:

I dont support BAT but bros if you don't have anything to comment just keep kwayet. Which one is 'the little you think you have'?

Jagaban no be guy name. He isn't called Jagaban for no reason. Jagaban is an ocean of mighty flood. I'm pretty surprised he is contesting. His likes are usually kingmakers.

PS: I still don't support him or anyone in particular but then don't underestimate his might or the powers therein

Close the door and get out!
You have succeeded in saying nothing!
Good night!
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by CandyOps(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
Felimax:

Close the door and get out!
You have succeeded in saying nothing!
Good night!

Lol e done vex grin typical keyboard warrior without sense. Bro, this isn't Mario Puzo or some fictional character like Dante. He is called Jagaban for a reason. Go do your homework.

His name isn't synonymous to anything close to little. In fact, it is a direct contrast of his name. In Igbo, jagaban is like eribe agwu agwu. E no dey finish. So calm down bros
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Felimax(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
CandyOps:

Lol e done vex grin typical keyboard warrior without sense. Bro, this isn't Mario Puzo or some fictional character like Dante. He is called Jagaban for a reason. Go do your homework.

His name isn't synonymous to anything close to little. In fact, it is a direct contrast of his name. In Igbo, jagaban is like eribe agwu agwu. E no dey finish. So calm down bros

How is close the door to difficult for you to understand? Are you so dull?

Don't mention me!

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by CandyOps(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2022
Felimax:

How is close the door to difficult for you to understand? Are you so dull?

Don't mention me!

This your grammar dey reduce my IQ bros. Na me do myself to even reply you grin
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by AntiBMC(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2022
Wait...I hope this man is nuh saying what I'm thinking he's saying? Otellectual cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Felimax(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2022
CandyOps:

This your grammar dey reduce my IQ bros. Na me do myself to even reply you grin

ZomB, you get IQ na your life bend like this?

No, come and masturbate on my submission.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:55pm On May 13, 2022
But yet you are still wallowing in poverty you can't use the same sense to get yourself off from poverty .You talking like bitter unintelligent losers .
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 13, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Can Tinubu honestly describe himself as an intellectual ? Don't get me wrong, he can be described as many things including a political juggernaut but calling him an intellectual is definitely not one of them cool

Quote and choke

He made 3.5 out of a possible 4.0 in his BSc and has the American equivalent of ACCA. He worked for the biggest multinationals in the world home and abroad and retired as Treasurer at Mobil with superb records.
He's definitely a technocrat and he's the brain Nigeria needs to fix this economy. We can always disagree to agree but I had to state the facts.
He is also the brain behind the development map of Lagos state.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by techWriter3: 6:13am On May 14, 2022
opted
Re: Nigeria Needs An Intellectual As President Says Tinubu by Beautygoddesss: 8:29am On May 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

nawa o see moniker"VERYWICKEDMAN" sir are u that wicked?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Between Jonathan And Amechi Who's Getting APC Presidential Ticket ?( Pix) / Confusion Over Presidential Primary: APC erupts in crisis, Adamu under attack!! / APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.