Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) (61884 Views)

Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Kingxchange44: 1:53pm On May 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
angry the mouth odor was something else grin the white woman had to seek for a fresher air wink

Nevertheless they were the ones asking for shots.
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2022
For this life as a man, get money ooo
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 1:54pm On May 14, 2022
Oyibo toto go finish my guy small money o. See their yeye looking pussies inside those stupid pants like Naija babes own only say those ones clean pas Naija girls own by far, my guy enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
Hmm by the time these girls rope you eh, your eye go clear kiss
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by joe1309: 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
Iliveforever:
Yoruba man go make small money e go now wan marry even Aisha buhari join
ibo go make little money e go wan show e fit buy everything. Small boys

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
I am not happy jare. The guy is becoming too fresh. His pull has always been his in your face dgaf worwor.
Now he is looking like any other generic entertainer
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Ebubu3: 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
Women no get spec for this world

Leave all their oral talk

Money be dia spec

Woman go fùck monkey wey dey put dollars for em hand

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 1:58pm On May 14, 2022
Iliveforever:
Yoruba man go make small money e go now wan marry even Aisha buhari join
Exactly
While osu Ipob jew pigs go make small money, e go start to dey use am oppress him friends, waste am on top alcohol and use am dey carry OLOSHO grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by merayo7301: 1:58pm On May 14, 2022
Bsb

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by TempleHouse: 1:59pm On May 14, 2022
How much does this guy has got jumping up and down hailing success

I can't remember any line of his music track...!
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by OtopDesign(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2022
Enjoy P.... I pray for grace.... Make me self go carry fresh Latino

Stand Out from among the crowd and Set Yourself Apart from your competition with an eye catchy

logo
Flyers
Business card
Wedding card
Letting head
Receipt for your business
and package designs branding(lot more)

that's unique to you! Don't settle for a cookie-cutter design that just plugs your logo into a template without any consideration for your brand! Rather, let us work together to create a truly professional designs produced by a professional with over a decade of experience...

Contact me on my signature let's bring out the beauty of your brands within our awesome designs.

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2022
he looks dirty
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2022
Good day my fellow nairalanders I have been having sleepless night for few days now , I can't believe this is happening to me , last week Sunday my money was withdrawn from my account 372 thousand Naira , leaving 3100 naira

when I went to the bank to tell them about the transaction , they told me that my debit card was use to withdraw all the money , they asked me if i use my debit card online , i said yes because i normally use my debit card to order things online I even saved my card details on jumia , konga and all , am new to buying things online . I never knew of the danger of saving my debit card details online ,

Am so confused right now , no work anywhere it's been 3 weeks since I last went to work , am into aluminum work , am from edo state if you have any work for me please call this number 09081104027
This is my account number
Polaris bank
Nosa drew Iyoha
Nothing is too small to support my life please thank you ladies and gentlemen
God bless you
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by BGSM: 2:04pm On May 14, 2022
He needs counseling to maintain his new status, he is about to fade out very soon because he is full of deceitful people around him. Also I don’t see consistency in him. How I wish he can sit down and think for himself because he is about to loose it all with his way of life. So unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by BePrepared: 2:04pm On May 14, 2022
Ecclesiastes 10:5-6 KJV
There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an ERROR which proceedeth from the ruler: [6] FOLLY IS SET IN GREAT DIGNITY...
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Bbbwings: 2:05pm On May 14, 2022
timmydrogba:

Portable 1.2m Followers. Buju 1m.
Make I no talk
He shock you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by WayoProphet: 2:05pm On May 14, 2022
I see this nigga having a white baby mama soon. This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by chidieberesamu: 2:06pm On May 14, 2022
The money don dey go one by one
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On May 14, 2022
Abegi. Attachee. Not my concern. Low self esteem people will catch complex from the matter.

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by BePrepared: 2:09pm On May 14, 2022
Someone should plz advise this guy to take one note from the third picture buy...

*Vaseline (at least)

*Powder

*oral B

And most especially #20 tom tom
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2022
This pig should not overdo himself.
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2022
And dis ones did not vomit?

Me as a guy sef dey get irritated wit his pics talkless of staying beside him

Girls sha nawa o

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
angry the mouth odor was something else grin the white woman had to seek for a fresher air wink

Hahaha
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by SocialJustice: 2:14pm On May 14, 2022
Egbon mind dey the oyibo well. Oyibo p*ssy self done split dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Asswipemod: 2:16pm On May 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:

You noticed that too. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin She professionally distanced her nose while still smiling for the moment.

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Asswipemod: 2:19pm On May 14, 2022
timmydrogba:

Portable 1.2m Followers. Buju 1m.
Make I no talk

Ehn shey you no know say Nigeria get more population than Jamaica?

1 Like

Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by isaiahethan: 2:24pm On May 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Exactly my thought. One big stout for you
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by opeaskey(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2022
This guy na d exact definition of 'money miss road'
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:

This Man �
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2022
For once he removed all his hand rings shocked
Meaning say no be real gold?

Na wash wash grin
Re: Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 2:31pm On May 14, 2022
Damn!
But this shouldn't be a news nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs / Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory / Kanye West: I Caught Chris Paul With Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.