Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Don Jazzy, Bolanle Ninalowo And 4 Other Celebs Who Reconciled With Their Exes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, Bolanle Ninalowo And 4 Other Celebs Who Reconciled With Their Exes (569 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Bolanle Ninalowo And 4 Other Celebs Who Reconciled With Their Exes by TheOlusanjo(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2022
In life, things don’t go as planned and those things include human relationships. People outgrow relationships or find themselves in situations that make them jeopardize what they both share but there is a room for reconciliation at a later time both parties are in better positions to have a go

In this article, we will talk about Nigerian Celebrities who went back to their ex years after they broke up

Bolanle Ninalowo

Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo’s love for his wife Bunmi Ninalowo began like a whirlwind. The pair moved in together two weeks after meeting but things went south a few years after Bunmi traveled to the United States with Bolalnle Ninalowo who was based there at the time.

In 2019 confirmed that he was separated from his wife after 12 years of being together. Not long after his stardom in Nollywood, the actor reportedly made up with Bunmi after getting tired of many advances from women who thought he was a single hotshot in the movie industry.

In an interview with Genevieve magazine, Ninalowo disclosed how he took his wife to the United States of America and married her on paper hoping that he will officially marry her sometime later but things didn’t go according to plans.

He said in 2017, “I am separated from the mother of my kids. I have an 11-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy from her and they live in Atlanta. “We met here in Nigeria when I visited 12 years ago. I took her, with me, to the States and filed for her (married her on paper) with the hope to someday getting married officially, but things took the wrong turn. So, for now, I am married to my hustle.”

But things took a good turn in 2020 when the actor on his 40th birthday posted on Instagram that it would be his first birthday to be celebrated with his family in 10years. Sharing a short video of himself and his wife, Ninalowo wrote ;

“The Dream came true � Am gonna be spending my 40th birthday with my wife & kids �� My first in 10years!!! You think you know!! Naaaaaaaa � Omode o mo ogun, o pe le foh!!! Thank God for Grace � Conqueror ������ May7baby TaurausKing”

Bolanle and Bunmi have two grown-up kids, Aliyah and Marakinyo together and never stop gushing over each other on social media.

Faithia Balogun And Saidi Balogun

Nollywood actors, Saidi Balogun and Faithia Williams got married on September 7, 2000, in an elaborate ceremony in Lagos. It was the second marriage for Saidi and the first for Faithia. All look fine and dandy in The marriage produced 2 kids until the pair suddenly ended things in 2006.

In 2014, it was resurfaced that Fathia and Saheed were getting back together. Faithia dispel these rumours, stating in one of her interviews that, technically, she was still Saidi’s wife since they hadn’t completed their divorce proceedings. Nevertheless, Saheed came out and debunked them once and for all, which destroyed any chances of them getting back together.

Saidi said: There is absolutely no truth in it; we are not back together and have not in any way discussed anything of such. It has not crossed my mind and I am sure she is also too busy to be thinking of something that idle”

Continue Reading: https://burbles.ng/2022/05/13/nigerian-celebrities-who-went-back-to-their-ex/

Re: Don Jazzy, Bolanle Ninalowo And 4 Other Celebs Who Reconciled With Their Exes by AMGBoss(m): 4:38am On May 14, 2022
Small link up, bloggers don turn news. Ehn undecided
Re: Don Jazzy, Bolanle Ninalowo And 4 Other Celebs Who Reconciled With Their Exes by thejare(f): 8:56am On May 14, 2022
Don't jazzy some how look younger here

(1) (Reply)

Few Things I Don't Know How To Do – Anita Joseph Reveals How Husband Helps Her / Portable Zazu Crashes Bike Man To Death On His Way To Son Naming In Ogun State / Khloe Kardashian Sizzles In Minuscule Hot Pink Swimsuit From Her Attire Image Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.