Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Cardi B Lambasts Innocent Dj At Night Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Lambasts Innocent Dj At Night Club (276 Views)

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Lambasts Innocent Dj At Night Club by Cassahav: 1:39am On May 14, 2022
The cardi b drama and nickiminaj resurfaced again while at a club owned by rich romero a shout out was given from the dj for nickminaj. which she seemed unfazed but she later went up on iG and ranted here are " i bet you that professional cameras where there and it was all a set up she says.

But the dj refutes the claims saying he didnt do none of that and he was just moving according to instructions and says he is sorry well...
we hope the two women do not further cause any dastardly act's as they have been brawls in the past

(1) (Reply)

Tytyana Miller Cause Of Death, Age And Biography / “I Don't Need A Man That Has Money” – Tiwa Savage Says As She Reveals The Kind O / Popular Yahoo Boys In Celebration As Peter OBI In Tears Deliberating On Their M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.