Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics (3712 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Real Reason Buhari Didn’t Disclose His Candidate For 2023 – Shettima Abba Gana / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by sekundosekundo: 5:18am On May 14, 2022
Those That killed Funsho Williams are very much around and may also kill Osibanjo and this and many more are the reason(s) PYO moved his APC membership to Ogun State.
These blood suckers can do anything to achieve their LIFELONG Ambition.

Don't forget that Buhari said and I quote.
"If I reaveal my successor now, they'll kill him"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Trapnews: 5:24am On May 14, 2022
shocked
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by balanceofterror1(m): 5:26am On May 14, 2022
Who doesn't know this?
How they killed this Oga Funsho was terrible. He should have bn the governor of Lagos State in 1999 after winning the primaries but he was criminally shortchanged in favour of Tinubu, I think he was killed for cover up.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by PointZerom: 5:36am On May 14, 2022
Na this bird killed him grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Born2Breed(f): 5:36am On May 14, 2022
They killed him so Fashola can emerge.

He was a very strong contender and waited patiently for 8yrs for Tinubun's tenure to expire but he got expired first.

His killers are roaming free, trying to fulfil their life time ambition.

14 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by rusher14: 5:39am On May 14, 2022
balanceofterror1:
Who doesn't know this?
How they killed this Oga Funsho was terrible. He should have bn the governor of Lagos State in 1999 after winning the primaries but he was criminally shortchanged in favour of Tinubu, I think he was killed for cover up.

Such a scattered story.

Funsho Williams died in 2006, well into Tinubu's second term.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by rusher14: 5:41am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:
They killed him so Fashola can emerge.

He was a very strong contender and waited patiently for 8yrs for Tinubun's tenure to expire but he expired first.

His killers are roaming free trying to fulfil their life time ambition.

So Funsho Williams would have emerged as governor in 2007 after twice losing?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by PointZerom: 5:41am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

Such a scattered story.

Funsho Williams died in 2006. Well into Tinubu's second term.

Yeah he was still a threat to Tinubu after what happened in 1999 primaries. With him around, the landlord of Lagos may become a tenant hence eliminating him must be a goal.

11 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by PointZerom: 5:43am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

How many times did Buhari lose before becoming your president

17 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by rusher14: 5:45am On May 14, 2022
PointZerom:

Yeah he was still a threat to Tinubu after what happened in 1999 primaries. With him around the landlord of Lagos may become a tenant hence eliminating him must be a goal.

People arrested for his death were his (PDP) campaign manager, and Senator Ogunlewe who had earlier become Works Minister.

Seems more like a PDP job.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by OBALOLA55(m): 5:45am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

AND THE BAT KILLED HIM embarassed

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by rusher14: 5:45am On May 14, 2022
PointZerom:

Funsho had not even been nominated and those arrested for his death were his party members rather close to him.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by reality1010: 5:46am On May 14, 2022
sekundosekundo:
Those That killed Funsho Williams are very much around and may also kill Osibanjo and this and many more are the reason(s) PYO moved his APC membership to Ogun State.

Who will kill him? Is it those that he worked with to betray GEJ and used all his tenure as VP to abuse the man or who else?
Remember GEJ has KAMA LAW waiting for anyone that betrayed him, e.g. Oshiomole, Atiku, Saraki, Dogara, etc.
Lesson: Learn not to betray or backstab your fellow human beings.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by PrinceOfLagos: 5:48am On May 14, 2022
sekundosekundo:

What made you think that Osibanjo is the annointed candidate?

Because from all indications , he's not

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Born2Breed(f): 5:49am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

Fashola was a nobody then, Funsho had mini cult followers way back. His popularity was only second to Tinubu, whose own was due to his power of incumbency.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by rusher14: 5:51am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

Fashola was a nobody then, Funsho had a mini cult, followers way back. His popularity was only second to Tinubu whose own was due to his power of incumbency.

He lost twice and hadn't even been nominated a third time.

After his murder, the two key suspects arrested were his campaign manager and Senator Ogunlewe.

An inside job within PDP more likely.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Godfullsam(m): 5:53am On May 14, 2022
PointZerom:

Nigeria is not Lagos.

Ask Jimi Agbaje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Realist12: 6:07am On May 14, 2022
PointZerom:

Yeah he was still a threat to Tinubu after what happened in 1999 primaries. With him around, the landlord of Lagos may become a tenant hence eliminating him must be a goal.
you sound like a murder yourself. For you to reason and justify the killing. There are several reasons for assassination lack of intelligence and principle is also a part and you possess that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Born2Breed(f): 6:18am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

He lost twice and hadn't even been nominated a third time.

After his murder, the two key suspects arrested were his campaign manager and Senator Ogunlewe.

An inside job within PDP more likely.

How do you mean he lost twice? After the AD primaries which he won and was asked to step down for Tinubu did he decamp immediately to PDP? Please refresh my memory.

To my knowledge, he only fully contested against Tinubu in 2003 and lost after massive rigging against him.

Before the 2002/03 PDP primariess cum election, he was the strongest contender, the ogunlewes and co were just light weight as far as Lagos was concerned, ogunlewe strong base was those ferma boys. Funsho, was way ahead of them all before his gruesome murder.

The main party that benefited from his death was AD/ACN and they should have been the main culprit not paper weight ogunlewe n co.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by rusher14: 6:24am On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

How do you mean he lost twice? After the AD primaries which he won and was asked to step down for Tinubu did he decamp immediately to PDP? Please refresh my memory.

To my knowledge, he only fully contested against Tinubu in 2003 and lost after massive rigging against him.

Before the 2002/03 PDP primariess cum election, he was the strongest contender, the ogunlewes and co were just light weight as far as Lagos was concerned, ogunlewe strong base was those ferma boys. Funsho, was way ahead of them all before his gruesome murder.

The main party that benefited from his death was AD/ACN and they should have been the main culprit not paper weight ogunlewe n co.

Stop spreading rumours.

1999 primaries was a three-prong battle between Tinubu, Bucknor and Williams.

Tinubu won the primaries and went on to win the state.

He reclaimed his ticket in 2003 with Funsho Williams losing.

In 2007, Williams was just another aspirant and hadn't even won his party's ticket before he was murdered.

After his death, those that were arrested in relation to his death were both heavy hitters within his party PDP.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by PointZerom: 6:33am On May 14, 2022
Realist12:
you sound like a murder yourself. For you to reason and justify the killing. There are several reasons for assassination lack of intelligence and principle is also a part and you possess that.
Do you pay money to use your brain or do you hv comprehension issues
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by PointZerom: 6:34am On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

Funsho had not even been nominated and those arrested for his death were his party members rather close to him.

You mean they used his close associates to kill him?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by rusher14: 6:42am On May 14, 2022
PointZerom:

You mean they used his close associates to kill him?

I guess his party agrees with it.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by bavato6053: 6:59am On May 14, 2022

How To Start A Career In Cyber Security, Networking, Data Science For Free

https://www.nairaland.com/7125909/how-start-career-cyber-security#112813273

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Stallionhorse: 7:09am On May 14, 2022
Nigerian politics is still a shiiiit show.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Truthisunique2: 7:27am On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What made you think that Osibanjo is the annointed candidate?

Because from all indications , he's not
he is talking of elimination

How do you eliminate someone sharing elective seat with the president grand Commander of the armed forces

He has almost the same security details as buhari

Unless you are a political appointee, or a common man would buhari be worried about your security

Based on this elimination concept we have seen who buhari have been giving special needed security on this elimination talk

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by Ballack1(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2022
Osinbajo is not Buhari's preferred candidate
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by chibrolex(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2022
Who told you Osibanjo is Buhari's candidate. Wake up you are still dreaming. Power is going to the South South... keep watching.
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by PointZerom: 8:42am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he is talking of elimination

How do you eliminate someone sharing elective seat with the president grand Commander of the armed forces

He has almost the same security details as buhari

Unless you are a political appointee, or a common man would buhari be worried about your security

Based on this elimination concept we have seen who buhari have been giving special needed security on this elimination talk

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics by PointZerom: 8:44am On May 14, 2022
chibrolex:
Who told you Osibanjo is Buhari's candidate. Wake up you are still dreaming. Power is going to the South South... keep watching.

For Osibanjo to declare even when Tinubu have shown interest means that something must have prompted it, maybe Oga on the top.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Ronu: We are in hot soup in this country / 34 Katsina Students To Get Medical Scholarship As Radda Launches Doctor Program / I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.