Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,254 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I'm So Clean, I Insert My Hand My Vagina & Put In My Mouth - Nkechi (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm So Clean, I Insert My Hand My Vagina & Put In My Mouth - Nkechi (Video) (441 Views)

Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Clean, I Insert My Hand My Vagina & Put In My Mouth - Nkechi (Video) by Newsmic: 5:22am On May 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhAe_InQXRA

I Am So Clean, I Insert My Hand In my Vagina And Put In My Mouth - Nkechi Blessing (Video)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday has continued to dispute her ex Opeyemi David Falegan's claim that she is 'dirty', IGBERETV reports.

Falegan claimed Nkechi wears one pant for 3 days and would go without brushing her teeth when they were dating.

Nkechi has denied this by revealing that she hasn't worn pants since she was 18.

In a recent interview with Freeze, she reiterated that she doesn't wear pants. She said that sometimes she wears a body suit in place of panties, but even that is rare.

She also denied her ex's claim that she is dirty. She said she is so clean that she dips her finger in her private part and puts the same finger in her mouth.

https://igberetvnews.com/1419942/clean-insert-hand-vgna-put-mouth-nkechi-blessing-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I'm So Clean, I Insert My Hand My Vagina & Put In My Mouth - Nkechi (Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2022
Dirty
Re: I'm So Clean, I Insert My Hand My Vagina & Put In My Mouth - Nkechi (Video) by crossfire(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2022
Woow
Re: I'm So Clean, I Insert My Hand My Vagina & Put In My Mouth - Nkechi (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2022
Story
Re: I'm So Clean, I Insert My Hand My Vagina & Put In My Mouth - Nkechi (Video) by Mirabella01: 8:40am On May 14, 2022
shocked undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rochas F!ght EFCC That Broke Into His House With... (video) / Stefflon Don Ex-girlfriend To Burnaboy Replied Him For Sharing A Cryptic Post / Bisola, Tboss, Mercy Eke, Tacha, Erica, Other Ex-bbnaija Female Housemates Hang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.