Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 (596 Views)

How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Aboki99(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2022
Following hate campaigns by Sunday Igboho, the entire South Western Nigeria erupted into an orgy of attacks against northerners in February 2021. Scores of Hausa/Fulani were attacked and set ablaze in South Western yoruba states.

At that time not even one Yoruba leader or governor came out to condemn the massacres of innocent northerners. Not even one!

Now fast forward to today when some crazy hoodlums decided to take laws into their own hands by killing one Debora Yakubu in Sokoto for alleged blasphemy.

Now the southerners are all up in verbal arms forgetting that they were as silent as dodo when the Igboho-inspired massacres of northerners in the South West of Nigeria took place in February 2021.

At that time, they kept silent with some even justifying the massacres. Now that the shoe is on other other foot, all he'll is let loose. While the killing of Deborah by crazy hoodlums is utterly reprehensible, the bone I have to pick with southerners and their leaders is :

If they truly value human lives, why were they silent when in February 2021 northerners were massacred in South Western States?

I need no insult but just a link of a South west governor or any notable personality therefrom who just condemned the atrocities against northerners in the SW in February 2021. If they didn't, why?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by bavato6053: 7:10am On May 14, 2022

How To Start A Career In Cyber Security, Networking, Data Science For Free

https://www.nairaland.com/7125909/how-start-career-cyber-security#112813273

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11am On May 14, 2022
And was the man killing in the name of his cripple imaginary god?
Yes or no..

1 Like

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by WonderManly(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2022
Well!

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Aboki99(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And was the man killing in the name of his cripple imaginary god?
Yes or no..

Ok. So u are not bothered about the action of murder but the motive?

Mhmm!!
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17am On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:

Ok. So u are not bothered about the action of murder but the motive?

Mhmm!!
Shh and answer..was he killing in the name of his god?
Cos that lady was killed by fanatics who can't think..hence my question were those people killed in the name of disrespecting a particular god?at least human have been killing themself..but once you kill someone for free speech then you nothing but an animal..

1 Like

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by ObosiLandlord(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:
Following hate campaigns by Sunday Igboho, the entire South Western Nigeria erupted into an orgy of attacks against northerners in February 2021. Scores of Hausa/Fulani were attacked and set ablaze in South Western yoruba states.

At that time not even one Yoruba leader or governor came out to condemn the massacres of innocent northerners. Not even one!

Now fast forward to today when some crazy hoodlums decided to take laws into their own hands by killing one Debora Yakubu in Sokoto for alleged blasphemy.

Now the southerners are all up in verbal arms forgetting that they were as silent as dodo when the Igboho-inspired massacres of northerners in the South West of Nigeria took place in February 2021.

At that time, they kept silent with some even justifying the massacres. Now that the shoe is on other other foot, all he'll is let loose. While the killing of Deborah by crazy hoodlums is utterly reprehensible, the bone I have to pick with southerners and their leaders is :

If they truly value human lives, why were they silent when in February 2021 northerners were massacred in South Western States?

I need no insult but just a link of a South west governor or any notable personality therefrom who just condemned the atrocities against northerners in the SW in February 2021. If they didn't, why?
Did Fulanis kill Yorubas in the South West or not?

We have a lot of very stupid people in Nigeria

Nah all this our mumu politicians I go blame sha.

Fulanis were unleashing hell in the South West, attacking and killing people unprovke, destroying farmlands all over the South West, kidnapping our people unprovokely and this bastard here is asking us foolish question.

There was a time going to one's farm land was so risky because of Fulani heardsmen, to even travel sef nah wahala, because of Fulanis, on our land o, no b say we dey Sokoto or Katsina o

I will keep on blaming our politicians who are in love with One Nigeria.

Left to me, Yoruba land have no business been in Nigeria.

Just look at the type of foolish thing I dey share a country with angry

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by olembic: 7:20am On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Pierocash(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2022
Stop comparing both. Fulanis were a torn in the flesh of Southerners with series of kidnapping,rape, murder and all manner of violent crimes against their host

If you attack criminals in retaliation to their hurt against you,that is understandable. Were you aware there were shoot outs between this northrn terrorists and igboho boys? Only that They were overpowered. Northerners attacked by igboho are criminals,it is a welcome development from igboho.

In the case of Deborah, what is her crime,who did she hurt?

Pls you terrorists should just quit looking for one shadow of comparison to hide the consistent barbarism against Christians in the north under the guise of religion.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Aboki99(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

Fulanis were unleashing hell in the South West, attacking and killing people unprovke, destroying farmlands all over the South West, kidnapping our people unprovokely and this bastard here is asking us foolish question.

There was a time going to one's farm land was so risky because of Fulani heardsmen, to even travel sef nah wahala, because of Fulanis, on our land o, no b say we dey Sokoto or Katsina o

If Fulanis were causing mayhem what then concerned innocent Hausa traders that you massacred and burnt their property?

And even the Fulanis, what investigations did u carry to ensure that those who you massacred were the ones causing mayhem in the SW? Or were all fulanis in the SW and elsewhere ALL criminals ?
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Inteltower: 7:30am On May 14, 2022
Look at the nuisance asking stupid questions

Go and tell your people to stop killing people in SW for a retaliation not occur as we saw during the time of Igboho

Here you are trying to defend the evil your kind did to a young lady

Islam and Christainity know God but one of middle man is a thief who can brainwash it's kind that they will Bleep virgins after life

I watched the video and the degree of darkness in their hearts

Christ won't tell me to fight for him rather that I be not ashamed to preach about the word

But the killing Mohammed and woman rapper was more flesh prophet that a spirit filled one

Musilims will never use their head
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Aboki99(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shh and answer..was he killing in the name of his god?
Cos that lady was killed by fanatics who can't think..hence my question were those people killed in the name of disrespecting a particular god?at least human have been killing themself..but once you kill someone for free speech then you nothing but an animal..

So it is OK to kill so long as you are not killing in the name of God? Why are you people so irrational and biased! You should go and receive sense
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Mooh247: 7:37am On May 14, 2022
cool

Stop distorting facts

The fact that Aboki is a derogatory word used in South doesn't mean you should act truly like an aboki

Facts are

*Fulani man stabbed a Pregnant wife of a NURTW chairman to death over argument bothering on ₦50 change

*Fulani man ran to hide in Seriki Fulanis house and he mobilised some Fulanis to evade Amotekun and Police arrest

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51am On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:

So it is OK to kill so long as you are not killing in the name of God? Why are you people so irrational and biased! You should go and receive sense
Pls keep quiet and stop clowning around..you were talking about a lady being killed and you gave an example of the same thing happening in the southern part of Nigeria..

Out centre of discussion now is Religion and the reason for carrying out the Killin..you were trying to indirectly justify those Dumbos act of murdering that lady by Makin an example of the same happening in the southern Nigeria..
Now my statement is this :those killings that was carried out against the so called Fulani or so..were they done cos they blasphemed against the perpetrators god or som other reason?
If you can't give an answer keep mute and stop justifying evil..

1 Like

Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by PlayerMeji: 8:19am On May 14, 2022
It is noted and on record that Muslims are only powerful when they are in large groups but the moment they are a minority in any location they would be one of the most peaceful people.

Don't fall for that trick... It is deception!..
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Aboki99(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls keep quiet and stop clowning around..you were talking about a lady being killed and you gave an example of the same thing happening in the southern part of Nigeria..

Out centre of discussion now is Religion and the reason for carrying out the Killin..you were trying to indirectly justify those Dumbos act of murdering that lady by Makin an example of the same happening in the southern Nigeria..
Now my statement is this :those killings that was carried out against the so called Fulani or so..were they done cos they blasphemed against the perpetrators god or som other reason?
If you can't give an answer keep mute and stop justifying evil..

No I am asking you why you found it in you to condemn the killing of Deborah but not those of northerners?
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:

No I am asking you why you found it in you to condemn the killing of Deborah but not those of northerners?
Cos I know neither the northerners not the lady.. those who killed the northerners did they do so out of religion or ?
And was justice served or not?
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by cocolacec(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:

Northerners attacked Yorubas first in their ancestral home before Yorubas taught you guys a lesson to respect your host.
Has any Yoruba group attack Hausas in Kaduna/Kano in their ancestral home before?

Stop being a hypocrite,you Northerners attack Southerners muslims on flimsy political stuff from 60’s -2011 until your Buhari came to power.

Deborah is hausa daughter killed only for insult someone,why didnt those fools take her to hisbah police for prosecution?
Re: Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 by Reality3080: 11:44am On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

the op is an Igbo,go n check his previous comments.

He created this thread as a counter to a thread someone created as regards d barbaric killings done by Igbos in d south east n what happened in sokoto

The op of that thread established a fact that Igbos should not blame northerners cos they are d same

Now this one is trying to drag Yoruba into it,u should have seen d handwriting on d wall when he said Sunday igboho was killing northerners

Everyone knew sunday igboho was purely against d menace of Fulani herdsmen

The op is Igbo no cap,they are known to live on propaganda n fake news with their mischievous attitude

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo In Kebbi, To Meet APC Delegates / Chaos At Inec Office In Festac, Lagos / Peter Obi Was First Governor In Nigeria To Form & Fund State Vigilante Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.