Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone (35124 Views)

How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area? / Naira Redesign: ICPC Busts Sterling Bank, Discovers N258m, Makes Arrests / Covid-19: CBN N50billion AGSMEIS / TCF Loan For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2022
Innoson Oil & Gas Ltd., on the cusp of a huge 8 trillion cubic feet (TCF) gas discovery in the Sierra Leonean basin.

_With estimated recoverable resources of 8.2 TCF and 234 MMbbl of gas and condensate respectively, the Ryder Scott Company, has confirmed Innoson Oil & Gas Ltd.’s own findings from a rigorous hydrocarbon exploration campaign it’s been engaged in, in the Sierra Leonean basin since 2020._

A recently concluded independent third party evaluation, by the Ryder Scott Company, revealed an SPE-PRMS P50 estimated unrisked gross prospective recoverable resources of 8.2 TCF and 234 MMbbl of gas and condensate respectively, attributable to the Innoson Oil & Gas (IOG) concession offshore Sierra Leone.

IOG was awarded nine graticular provisional blocks in May 2020. The following year, the parliament of Sierra Leone ratified a petroleum exploration and production license in favor of IOG as confirmed in a letter of conveyance to IOG in April 2021.

The Sierra Leonean basin has a working petroleum system, corroborated by oil deposits encountered during previous exploration activities amongst others by Anadarko, Repsol, and Tullow Oil that achieved the Venus B1 discovery and Mercury wells.

According to Martin Nweke (IOG’s Administrative Director), boldness, and the willingness to deploy unconventional but performant technological ingenuities and people, constitute foundational propositions that drove the campaign of the industry novice.

With cost, time, and precision quintessential, IOG exploration team, led by Dr. Andrey Sergeev (Project Director & Chief Geologist) deployed ab initio, robust earth remote sensing (ERS) method for basin reconnaissance. Assessment of gathered ERS data pre-informed the choice and number of graticular blocks in IOG extant acreage. The so determined ERS acreage pre-knowledge reduced the need for 2D & 3D seismic- and well-data to target only prospective anomalous zones in the contract area.

The development opportunity is currently being appraised. Asset evaluation, a field development plan, and the setup of a data room are vigorously pursued with the immediate objective to engage a farm-in partner; ideally, with the financial strength, technological and management competencies to accomplish joint discovery, development, and production.

IOG has a 100% working interest on the prospect with a 10% carried, plus an optional 5% paid interest(s) for the state of Sierra Leone. Attractive fiscal and tax regimes by the state of Sierra Leone offer a flexible so robust environment for a big take.

Innoson Oil & Gas is located in Uru Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra State. Further information can be gotten at www.innosonoil.com

Cornel Osigwe
Head, Corporate Communications

Innoson Oil & Gas Ltd.

https://independent.ng/innoson-oil-gas-ltd-on-cusp-of-8-trillion-cubic-feet-gas-discovery-in-sierra-leonean-basin/

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by kelib: 7:51am On May 14, 2022
Innoson showing them how to make cool cash from other coun3. Wise man from d East. Mbok don't get urself confused ndo eyen uyo.

268 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by omenka(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2022
Nice one. If I were innoson, I would also not bother investing a penny in the East any further given their penchant for destruction, dismemberment of "Sabos", and mutilation of female genital organs.

Waiting for the ipobic fleas to invade my mentions.

47 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Successionist(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2022
omenka:
Nice one. If I were innoson, I would also not bother investing a penny in the East any further given their penchant for destruction, dismemberment of "Sabos", and mutilation of female genital organs.

Yes ! He should rather invest in skull mining and human organs harvesting in your region. grin

Typical afonja Muslim..

375 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by anonimi: 8:01am On May 14, 2022
omenka:

Is that why no one is investing in Benue state for factories and farm plantations plus high quality services sector?
Or it is because of Bubu’s actions as the number 1 enemy of Nigerians, even though he is the president

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2022
omenka:

Too bad for you his cooperate headquarter is located in his home town Nnewi, Anambra State

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Smithkafors(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2022
Nice one, more money back home. Arthur Eze should find a big project to bring home. Oilserve is doing great. Think home my people, soludo did well by talking to people in Lagos.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by DamianX: 8:12am On May 14, 2022
Successionist:
Yes ! He should rather invest in skull mining and human organs harvesting in your region. grin......

Typical afonja Muslim..

grin very stupid idiots

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by christistruth01: 8:14am On May 14, 2022
Fake News Website

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by lightskinnigga: 8:15am On May 14, 2022
omenka:

you woke up this morning seeking hate.

How wicked can you be to wake up early this beautiful morning seeking hate

You ain’t human to be this despiteful

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by kettykings: 8:16am On May 14, 2022
anonimi:

Is that why no one is investing in Benue state for factories and farm plantations plus high quality services sector?
Or it is because of Bubu’s actions as the number 1 enemy of Nigerians, even though he is the president

The only industry in the whole of Benue was Benue cement , it is now dangote cement

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Smoke55: 8:17am On May 14, 2022
omenka:

lolz you are very scared of ipob..

You will first insult them and freak out over their comeback..

I it must not be easy for you..

Ipob will remain your worst night mare..

You literally eat,drink and breath ipob..

A day without the mention of ipob is a day wasted.. grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2022
christistruth01:

Fake News Website

Cornel Osigwe
Head, Corporate Communications Innoson group
https://www.facebook.com/1074235180/posts/10223499300365356/

7 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by christistruth01: 8:26am On May 14, 2022
post=112815446:

Cornel Osigwe
Head, Corporate Communications Innoson group
https://www.facebook.com/1074235180/posts/10223499300365356/

That is not a Corporate website

3 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2022
christistruth01:

That is not a Corporate website
Bitter mind verify his account that's why I gave you the link

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by christistruth01: 8:31am On May 14, 2022
post=112815706:

Bitter mind verify his account that's why I gave you the link

It is still not a Corporate website

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2022
christistruth01:

It is still not a Corporate website
Conehead Innoson no be una mate

https://innosonoil.com/

23 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Asgard13: 8:41am On May 14, 2022
If Na for igboland

IPOB go claim am.. come begin another round of sit at home and oppression of igbos ..
And you see those from other states go tell you Na Biafra land
Umu oma will now start to control it

IPOB is a huge scam.. that have chased igbos out of igboland sonthey can allocate houses and buildings to themselves

Igbos don’t know yet

Congratulations to innocent
Pls keep those fools and their supporters far from you

Heard IPOB wan start Levy for everything breathing in igboland

Una never see anything

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by christistruth01: 8:42am On May 14, 2022
post=112815830:

These are the ministries of Energy and minerals resources websites in Sierra Leone

It is not there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2022
christistruth01:

These are the ministries of Energy and minerals resources websites in Sierra Leone

It is not there
Bitter mind from waste are doubting that Innoson doesn't own 11 oil wells in Sierra Leon

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Sergio104(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2022
cool

More blessings dear brother

1 Like

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by shaggy007(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2022
Successionist:
Yes ! He should rather invest in skull mining and human organs harvesting in your region. grin

Typical afonja Muslim..

You dey mind am.

If the east is on fire, innoson will keep investing there.

The east made him, and he can't abandon it.

Igbos don't abandon places that made them what they are.

15 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by christistruth01: 9:25am On May 14, 2022
post=112816328:

Bitter mind from waste are doubting that Innoson doesn't own 11 oil wells in Sierra Leon

Is the evidence annoying you

I have no problem with innoson I even pray for his success so many other car manufacturers can rise up in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Oksman(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2022
omenka:

You are actually the flea here if you actually know bwhat fleas do to their host. They are parasites and they remain so till death separate them from the dead animal. You have a serious problem that needs attention. Why are you so fixated about anything Igbo and not the array of problems afflicting your region? You are so narrow minded and bluff about it openly. You go die one day on Igbo matter.
SMH

17 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by christistruth01: 9:53am On May 14, 2022
post=112815830:

I have never called anyone flat.head before in my life because all heads were created by God for his Glory

But you are pushing me to do so

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by vincentjk(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2022
Anambra leads and others follow.

3 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by techWriter3: 10:12am On May 14, 2022
bad for his located ... Erm, check my_profil.e if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2022
christistruth01:

Is the evidence annoying you

I have no problem with innoson I even pray for his success so many other car manufacturers can rise up in Nigeria
I hope you understand the meaning of NASDAQ

4 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Lionnation: 10:24am On May 14, 2022
omenka:

see envy and jealously on display

8 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by DOTian: 10:31am On May 14, 2022
post=112814750:
Innoson Oil & Gas Ltd., on the cusp of a huge 8 trillion cubic feet (TCF) gas discovery in the Sierra Leonean basin.
_With estimated recoverable resources of 8.2 TCF and 234 MMbbl of gas and condensate respectively, the Ryder Scott Company, has confirmed Innoson Oil & Gas Ltd.’s own findings from a rigorous hydrocarbon exploration campaign it’s been engaged in, in the Sierra Leonean basin since 2020._

A recently concluded independent third party evaluation, by the Ryder Scott Company, revealed an SPE-PRMS P50 estimated unrisked gross prospective recoverable resources of 8.2 TCF and 234 MMbbl of gas and condensate respectively, attributable to the Innoson Oil & Gas (IOG) concession offshore Sierra Leone.

IOG was awarded nine graticular provisional blocks in May 2020. The following year, the parliament of Sierra Leone ratified a petroleum exploration and production license in favor of IOG as confirmed in a letter of conveyance to IOG in April 2021.

The Sierra Leonean basin has a working petroleum system, corroborated by oil deposits encountered during previous exploration activities amongst others by Anadarko, Repsol, and Tullow Oil that achieved the Venus B1 discovery and Mercury wells.

According to Martin Nweke (IOG’s Administrative Director), boldness, and the willingness to deploy unconventional but performant technological ingenuities and people, constitute foundational propositions that drove the campaign of the industry novice.

With cost, time, and precision quintessential, IOG exploration team, led by Dr. Andrey Sergeev (Project Director & Chief Geologist) deployed ab initio, robust earth remote sensing (ERS) method for basin reconnaissance. Assessment of gathered ERS data pre-informed the choice and number of graticular blocks in IOG extant acreage. The so determined ERS acreage pre-knowledge reduced the need for 2D & 3D seismic- and well-data to target only prospective anomalous zones in the contract area.

The development opportunity is currently being appraised. Asset evaluation, a field development plan, and the setup of a data room are vigorously pursued with the immediate objective to engage a farm-in partner; ideally, with the financial strength, technological and management competencies to accomplish joint discovery, development, and production.

IOG has a 100% working interest on the prospect with a 10% carried, plus an optional 5% paid interest(s) for the state of Sierra Leone. Attractive fiscal and tax regimes by the state of Sierra Leone offer a flexible so robust environment for a big take.

Innoson Oil & Gas is located in Uru Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra State. Further information can be gotten at www.innosonoil.com

Cornel Osigwe
Head, Corporate Communications

Innoson Oil & Gas Ltd.
Lalasticlala

https://independent.ng/innoson-oil-gas-ltd-on-cusp-of-8-trillion-cubic-feet-gas-discovery-in-sierra-leonean-basin/

Some of these serious business moves that the Igbo business men are making outside of Nigeria in recent times, should be kept secret for obvious reasons. These are not normal times. Last time Obi Cubana and Emoney them went to Liberia for some business deals, Cubana was picked up immediately he landed in Nigeria. Folks didn't seem to notice the timing of that arrest. Innoson is obviously a bigger fish, so they will be more careful with him, but don't be surprised to see the caliphate sending the likes of Dangote and Rabiu, with the help of the Nigerian state, to go and spoil things for him in these African countries all in the name of "investments" too.

17 Likes

Re: Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone by Masterclass32: 10:32am On May 14, 2022
Good news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Typical Market Day In A Nigerian Village(photos) / CBN To Launch E-Naira Soon, Drafts Guidelines / Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya Is 60, Shares Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.