Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Blog Writer Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Blog Writer Wanted (557 Views)

Offer Closed For Now - N1,000 Per Article (blog Writer Wanted!) / Blog Writer Wanted / News Writer Wanted Urgently 31k Monthly - Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Writer Wanted by Pajude: 8:18am On May 14, 2022
Can you write SEO-optimized articles? I have ongoing work for you.

Requirements:

1. No plagiarism
2. Follow instructions
3. Write in a conversational tone
4. Deliver high-quality content

If you can do all these, complete this Google form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k97CxQxniryCUU7QwxRQhZHppr8kJnQe6DrS8m59VkM/edit

NOTE:
Pay is N1.50 per word. Please DON'T bother applying if this doesn't work for you.
Do NOT apply if you don't have a writing sample or aren't prepared to create one.
Do NOT apply if you have applied before.
Re: Blog Writer Wanted by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2022
It's the N1.5 per word for me ���

1 Like

Re: Blog Writer Wanted by Kul3ger(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2022
OluwaWizzy:
It's the N1.5 per word for me ���

They still haven’t understood that quality is almost never cheap.

So after a 10,000-word project, you go open eye send N15k into my account.

Funnily, as one accepts the offer, you go see one bulky list of dos and donts. With many many grammar and formality.

24-hour delivery
Premium copy scape
Premium Grammarly (
SEO optimized (with many keywords and SEO instructions)
Etc
The one wey de vex me pass na, “we pay at the end of the month” . Some, “every two weeks”( these na Fiverr people). Lol

1.5 isn’t even worth all the staying up some nights, powering your PC, data subscriptions, all the health risks, and many other hidden costs involved ; not to mention the skillful efforts required for quality delivery.

We keep looking to trade out too little for too much. Most times such expectations fail, and we lose. If you want quality, pay for quality — even in slave trade.

Las las I wish baba good luck.

Abeg, who get writing gig, reach out; I de try for content writing small small. The only problem na if you mention 1.5/word near me. Lol

1 Like

Re: Blog Writer Wanted by Owopariola01: 10:32am On May 15, 2022
Kul3ger:

Funnily, as one accepts the offer, you go see one bulky list of dos and donts. With many many grammar and formality.

24-hour delivery
Premium copy scape
Premium Grammarly (
Etc
The one wey de vex me pass na, “we pay at the end of the month” . Some, “every two weeks”( these na Fiverr people). Lol

1.5 isn’t even worth all the staying up some nights, powering your PC, data subscriptions, all the health risks, and many other hidden costs involved ; not to mention the skillful efforts required for quality delivery.

We keep looking to trade out too little for too much. Most times such expectations fail, and we lose. If you want quality, pay for quality — even in slave trade.

Abeg, who get writing gig, reach out; I de try for content writing small small. The only problem na if you mention 1.5/word near me. Lol

Lol. #1.5 when the dollar is now around #600. I don't understand these people anymore sef. Even when the dollar was around #350, #2 per word is only manageable for a good writer. At this point, anything below #4/word is outright slavery.

1 Like

Re: Blog Writer Wanted by Botwriter: 10:58am On May 15, 2022
Owopariola01:

Lol. #1.5 when the dollar is now around #600. I don't understand these people anymore sef. Even when the dollar was around #350, #2 per word is only manageable for a good writer. At this point, anything below #4/word is outright slavery.

Thank you bro.
Re: Blog Writer Wanted by Omawali(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2022
Kul3ger:

24-hour delivery
Premium copy scape
Premium Grammarly (
Etc

I feel you �

(1) (Reply)

11registry Side Gig / I'll Like To Confirm This Address, I Was Invited For An Interview / Vacancy For An Office Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.