Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu (924 Views)

BREAKING: Result Of TVC Polls For Ameachi, Tinubu, Ahmed Lawan And Osinbajo / "I Would Rather Task My Brain Than To Tax My People" - Gov. Ben Ayade In Tears / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 9:10am On May 14, 2022
Speaking to Niger state Apc Delegates, the former Governor of Lagos state agreed that although he is seriously sick, there is no need for him to be healthy as long as his brain is stil working.

He further emphasized that anyone who want him to be healthy because he is jostling for the country's top Job is ignorant and brainless.

https://www.nairaland.com/7125869/those-insulting-me-over-health
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2022
I laugh ooo. You will not even smell that Seat of Power....

1 Like

Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by KUNZEH(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2022
He never said that haba
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2022
Wia hin mention Osinbajo and Amaechi?

Tinubu has learnt a bitter lesson in the first week of Osinbajo's declaration... Not sure he wants to go that route again.
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by Ijoh(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2022
Below is the so called alleged blasphemy by DEBORAH. Are we really in one country?

SULTANATE COUNCIL OF SOKOTO APOLOGIZES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE MURDER OF DEBORAH, STUDENT WHO SAID JESUS IS THE GREATEST AND JESUS MADE HER PASS HER EXAMS

It's unfortunate.

Her crime was that she said that Jesus was the greatest and that Jesus made her pass her exam.

That is what they call blasphemy.

It's not that she said anything against their religion.

She talked about her own religion and Christ.

It is now blasphemy for Christians to speak of their faith in this secular country called Nigeria.

Lanre Ayoola.
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:49am On May 14, 2022
Lol
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by habsydiamond(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2022
Only brain no fit do am oo.. We don't want a president that will be ruling from one hospital bed in UK, France or India... One could remember that buhari did majority of his first tenure on the hospital bed outside the country who that help!? Only the politicians were able to fill their pockets with more money with no one to caution.. Even with him there they are seriously doing it.
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by MikeBetty(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Speaking to Niger state Apc Delegates, the former Governor of Lagos state agreed that although he is seriously sick, there is no need for him to be healthy as long as his brain is stil working.

He further emphasized that anyone who want him to be healthy because he is jostling for the country's top Job is ignorant and brainless.

We dont want a sicking in presidential villa. Who will be responsible for your treatment and wasteful medical trips associated to it? Mr man go back to your retirement home and rest.
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2022
No be about brain.Na to give Nigerians and governance which you lack.Your own na to bribe government officials to do your bidding.Bribe thugs to snatch ballot boxes and intimidate voters.No be you host some thugs for bourdillon last time dey promise them good money if they helped cajole the electorates to vote for Buhari for a second term?
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by cyril10(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2022
May God never allow this Tinubu to become the President of this country
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by IgOga(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Take it easy now....nor lie join the man statement....Tinubu never mentions anyone by name
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by tinsel: 10:29am On May 14, 2022
You are quoting him out of context. It was not what he said
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 10:45am On May 14, 2022
tinsel:
You are quoting him out of context. It was not what he said
kindly quote him inside contest... read his statement again, its his arrogance that irks me seriously
Re: I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu by Bruno3000(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2022
Tinubu, Atiku and Saraki can never rule Nigeria. Bunch of useless terrorists.
God punish all Islamic fanatics.

Idiots.

(1) (Reply)

As I governor, I slept in all the LGAs in Anambra State. Peter Obi / Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Cross River Delegates / Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.