Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own (1048 Views)

Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own by UGLYSALT: 9:18am On May 14, 2022
Shared By: BloggerDonald.com

Internationally-recognised Nigerian singers, Davido and Burna Boy, both had their fans buzzing with excitement on Friday morning following the release of their new songs.

Both singers released new songs off their respective next albums on Friday and fans had taken to Twitter to rate both singers on their individual songs.

While Davido preached hope and motivation in ‘Stand Strong’, Burna Boy talked about love and heartbreak in ‘Last Last.’

A Burna Boy fan, @ahmadsalihu said, “Jamming Burna’s Last Last for the infinite time. Big chun.”

Another fan @funkeadesh tweeted, “The beat in ‘Burna Boy – Last Last’ is just fire.”

“Last last, Burna Boy is my spirit husband. How did I smile effortlessly while listening to a heartbreak song??” @urchman567 mused.

“Keep standing strong by Davido is a bomb of music. Take afro music to another level always ahead of others,” @henry_ejor noted.

Writing a letter of appreciation, @re_rehanat said, “Dear Davido, this is an appreciation tweet on behalf of #30BG. We are saying a big thank You for giving us #StandStrong

“It felt like this song was for us and we are definitely standing strong. We love the way you love us.”

cc; lalasticlala

Source: https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/1525286631258873857

Re: Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own by Mirabella01: 10:45am On May 14, 2022
Who cares?

I like both of 'em.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own by festacman(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2022
Why does Burna Boy always feel threatened by harmless always-happy Davido? I mean he has Grammy award and doing well commercially but still not secure.

I think the real reason is Davido has refused to be cowed. His self-confidence is too intimidating. Think about it. Wizkid didn't get Grammy last time and nearly committed suicide. But Davido just keep going, enjoying himself and above all doing good and lifting others.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own by vickthourh(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2022
Aye mi people...
Re: Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 14, 2022
Abeg which chart be that?
Re: Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own by 3exe3: 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
festacman:
Why does Burna Boy always feel threatened by harmless always-happy Davido? I mean he has Grammy award and doing well commercially but still not secure.

I think the real reason is Davido has refused to be cowed. His self-confidence is too intimidating. Think about it. Wizkid didn't get Grammy last time and nearly committed suicide. But Davido just keep going, enjoying himself and above all doing good and lifting others.

You believe this news

No where show say burna do such
Re: Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
festacman:

Really??
you are a proper idiot.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts As His New Song Outshines Davido's Own by festacman(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Really??
you are a proper idiot.

Really??
you are a proper idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Dad Burned To Death In Tesla After The Electric Doors Locked Him Inside Burning / I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel, I Don't Want Nigerian Ladies - Aguba / I’ll Pepper You Guys” – Olaide Oyedeji Says As She Flaunts Her Newly Acquired Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.