Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. (1073 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE / How Do I Resolve The Wrong Date Of Birth On My Transcript / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by Giorgia: 9:18am On May 14, 2022
Hi!
I have a problem regards to the date of birth on my WAEC certificate.
Instead of it to say 5/6/2004 it says 6/4/2004 with the error being with the day of my birth.
If I'm processing my Visa and want to do WES certification do I need to change it? Or do I need to swear affidavit?
If I'm in need of changing it, do it at the waec office in yaba and how would the process be like?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by Geeboilee(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2022
Giorgia:
Hi!
Instead of it to say 5/6/2004 it says 6/4/2004 with the error being with the day of my birth.
If I'm processing my Visa and want to do WES certification do I need to change it? Or do I need to swear affidavit?
If I'm in need of changing it, do it at the waec office in yaba and how would the process be like?
Waec don't do that anymore, affidavit should be better

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by Giorgia: 10:07am On May 14, 2022
Geeboilee:

Waec don't do that anymore, affidavit should be better
So if I am going to the embassy I just need to carry the affidavit along?
Where do I swear affidavit?
Do you reside in lagos?
And is it also okay to do it for national i.d card?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by fabson21(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2022
Of you are going to the embassy go along with your biith Certificate and waec result
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by Geeboilee(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2022
Giorgia:

So if I am going to the embassy I just need to carry the affidavit along?
Where do I swear affidavit?
Do you reside in lagos?
And is it also okay to do it for national i.d card?
You can't do affidavit for NIn you'll go to nimc for that,I think it's 15k or so and for the WAEC you can Carry the affidavit along,wish you all the Best
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by Giorgia: 3:48pm On May 14, 2022
Geeboilee:

You can't do affidavit for NIn you'll go to nimc for that,I think it's 15k or so and for the WAEC you can Carry the affidavit along,wish you all the Best
So they will attend to me if I carry affidavit?
I hope they will not reject me�?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by Giorgia: 12:09pm On May 19, 2022
fabson21:
Of you are going to the embassy go along with your biith Certificate and waec result
Does affidavit lead to immediate rejection?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by fabson21(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2022
Giorgia:

Does affidavit lead to immediate rejection?
no it doesn't it is a proof from the Court
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by Giorgia: 6:03pm On May 19, 2022
fabson21:
no it doesn't it is a proof from the Court

Okay!
You sound really confident in your answers and I really hope this won't affect my Visa application or lead to immediate rejection.
Do you have any peers that have done this and successfully got their visas?
Wishing you all the best!
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by fabson21(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2022
What kind of visa are you applying for and what country
Giorgia:

Okay!
You sound really confident in your answers and I really hope this won't affect my Visa application or lead to immediate rejection.
Do you have any peers that have done this and successfully got their visas?
Wishing you all the best!
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by Giorgia: 7:02pm On May 19, 2022
fabson21:
What kind of visa are you applying for and what country
US , UK OR CANADA
US: Hb1 visa for skilled workers
UK: study visa
Canada: Federal skilled workers
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by fabson21(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2022
Ok cool you are good to go
Giorgia:

US , UK OR CANADA
US: Hb1 visa for skilled workers
UK: study visa
Canada: Federal skilled workers
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. by oluwaVaz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Giorgia:
Hi!
Have you changed the waec dob? I have same issue and I'm planning on changing it...

(1) (Reply)

Inside Giant Flying Luxury Hotel That Can Stay In The Air For Years / How Can I Immigrate To Canada Via Work Sponsorship? / Lagos On Top Again: Ranked As One Of The Worst Places To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.