Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Cryptocurrency News: $1 Trillion Crypto Meltdown—huge Crash Wipes Out The Price - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency News: $1 Trillion Crypto Meltdown—huge Crash Wipes Out The Price (578 Views)

More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Amazon Becomes Second Public US Company To Be Worth $1 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency News: $1 Trillion Crypto Meltdown—huge Crash Wipes Out The Price by thebrownhills: 9:42am On May 14, 2022
Re: Cryptocurrency News: $1 Trillion Crypto Meltdown—huge Crash Wipes Out The Price by EinsteinAyo(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2022
It's amazing how Terra foundation have dumped 80,000 BTC so far, and bitcoin is still holding above $30k. Very interesting and surprising . I think I will have to trade #BTC on yellowcard app again.
Re: Cryptocurrency News: $1 Trillion Crypto Meltdown—huge Crash Wipes Out The Price by OladapoF(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2022
Despite the crash, Bitcoin is still maintaining its strength directly or indirectly. I traded it on Binance and Yellowcard few days ago and I made my own gain. There are some unseen things that actually contributed to its fallen.
Re: Cryptocurrency News: $1 Trillion Crypto Meltdown—huge Crash Wipes Out The Price by AyodejiFelix(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2022
It's disheartening that BTC has fallen prey to the sorts of factors that move the value of risk assets—things like inflation, stock markets and Fed monetary policy. But we must not allow that to hold us down. This is a trying time for all Crypto lovers. I traded USDT on Yellowcard yesterday and I will be buying BTC soon using the same platform or Binance
Re: Cryptocurrency News: $1 Trillion Crypto Meltdown—huge Crash Wipes Out The Price by Qqqp: 5:53pm On May 17, 2022
Binary trading robots

Re: Cryptocurrency News: $1 Trillion Crypto Meltdown—huge Crash Wipes Out The Price by dettemanon(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm not surprised by such Crypto News. Bitcoin ceased to be as popular as it was at the beginning of its journey as the first world cryptocurrency. But now, people prefer Ethereum or Dogecoin more often because they like to develop something unique. The demand for images in NFT is growing. The creators of unique and innovative content are now focused not only on creating beauty and art, which they used to publish on social networks. The creators realized that in 2022 it is very important to have an account on OpenSea, promoting them both as an author and a businessman. I also have an account there. But I haven't submitted any work yet, because I want to understand the commission system for uploading my files and publishing works.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Prime Bitcoin Wallet? / Make 2k Per Hour In Nigeria / Your Next Of Kin Will Not Have Any Access To The Money In Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.