Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. (25896 Views)

Are Elections Only Free And Fair When Labour Wins? - Reno Omokri Asks Obidients / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2022
I wish Reno will speak on Wike's abuse of power by keeping a House of Representatives member detained after a Court granted him ball because Wike does not want him to contest for Governor.

If it was Buhari, Reno will be shouting like Lion that has not eaten for three days.

How Rivers Governor, Wike Connived With Police Commissioner To Forcefully Bring Farah Dagogo To Court Despite Bail Orders – Lawmaker’s Aide

https://www.nairaland.com/7125955/wike-connived-police-commissioner-force#112814421

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Themandator: 10:18am On May 14, 2022
abc115:
You are covering ground for GEJ.

GEJ was approached.

He agreed...but wanted consensus, backing and anointing of President Buhari that was why he visited APC Chairman.

PDP Miscreants and wailers were confused, obtained BMC forms... suddenly stopped criticism of APC.

President Buhari said, he is not a Pastor and has no Anointing Oil.

GEJ backed out

Oga go and rest.. If Jonathan was invited the only person who would have done that would be Buhari, himself not any so called cabal

At the level. Jonathan operates from, he only talks with the president not indirectly but directly

He still flies Nigeria's presidency aircraft not private jet... He is entitled to it

There is no human being in Nigeria would can guarantee Jonathan anything other than the sitting president..... He cannot enter any. Military formation without the commanding officer waiting to receive him

He doesn't speak to colornels, only lieutenant generals and top chiefs..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Ultimas: 10:20am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Some peoples consensus candidate in the mud grin

Now that GEJ failed to get the consensus anointing oil, who are we backing again for the anointing oil?

We told you guys severally that the candidate of APC will emerge through a free, fair and credible primary election alone. Those running on the platform of anointing will start dropping out or start campaigning. This is politics and not child’s play.
There should be nothing like annointed candidate. Why some people believe in it is baffling.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by lexy2014: 10:20am On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
dont blame us, we no longer trust politician in this country again

But u aren't the media
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by naptu2: 10:22am On May 14, 2022
Addme:

Meeting him at this time when the rumour is rife and at its peak would definitely connote something. He gave room for people to speculate and wouldn't blame anybody who does that.

Goodluck Jonathan did not give any room for anybody to speculate. People just wanted to speculate for their own reasons. He released a statement debunking the news, but some people ignored it and went ahead with the story as if they know more than the man himself. His former media aide, who spoke to him, also debunked the news, but people went ahead because they like beer parlour gossip.

There is still no proof that the picture was taken recently.
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by chiedozie198100: 10:26am On May 14, 2022
abc115:

GEJ was approached.

He agreed...but wanted consensus, backing and anointing of President Buhari that was why he visited APC Chairman.

PDP Miscreants and wailers were confused, obtained BMC forms... suddenly stopped criticism of APC.

GEJ backed out

shut up ur smelling mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Ttalk: 10:26am On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:
Gej won’t have fallen to that evil chalice .. everything is at stake

Most importantly Amana.. trust.

If he had .. that would have end everything he ever worked and believe for.. both international and local

Apc should give Tinubu their ticket .. Nigerians wants him on ballot
Let’s tell him .. we’ve heard his rant and have e ho like kaduna and Niger delEgates ... Tinubu we know grin

Evil Apc need someone to cleanse their sin..

Gej is too Noble and wise .. A king .

Reno no press any mumu button today.. like say he don forget igbos and his new love Tinubu..

Stop your useless rant Aboki
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Svoboda(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2022
abc115:

GEJ was approached.

GEJ backed out

This is exactly what happened. Case closed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Aguodo(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2022
naptu2:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1525396437290328065

Pay a Nigerian journalist well and he will testify to the goodness of Satan... Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by baretalk: 10:29am On May 14, 2022
I would have been very disappointed if Jonathan did...I know he ain't a Saint, but joining APC will be stepping backwards.
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:30am On May 14, 2022
abc115:

GEJ was approached.

GEJ backed out
Jona-daft was looking for easy way, Buhari told him that he has to test his popularity at the primary.
Jona ran away...the fear of Tinubu made him come to his senses. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by slivertongue: 10:30am On May 14, 2022
abc115:

GEJ was approached.

GEJ backed out

So you believe what you typed! APC became a party blaming Gej, came to power blaming Gej and going for another election still hanging on Gej's name. APC should get a live outside Gej
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by lebete3000: 10:31am On May 14, 2022
Hello guys. Pls I really need your financial help. I'm in a real fix right now till early next month when they pay my salary.
I'll really appreciate any financial assistance this lovely family can render me.
No amount is too small.
Thank you and God bless you all plenty.

Zenith Bank

God bless you all.
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by maiquel: 10:33am On May 14, 2022
abc115:

GEJ was approached.

GEJ backed out

And you were there when all this happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by hotseat: 10:33am On May 14, 2022
Damage control!

GEJ actually wished to accept being made the APC presidential candidate provided it must be on his own terms.

However, seeing that his ambition in this regard would undoubtedly meet a brick wall, he therefore had to beat a quick retreat.

GEJ, thank your stars from delivering you from the bait that was being thrown at you by your ill wishers whose real intention was to drag your name in the mud and bring your sterling reputation to utter disrepute.

Not all that glitters is gold o!
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by rusher14: 10:33am On May 14, 2022
kollinz1234:
Truly it is said that life itself is easy but we humans make it complex with our own hands.
How will sane individuals/youths be campaigning for an ancestral spirit in the name of Tinubu to win a presidential election after everything they have passed through with Buhari his younger brother

Reno Omokri is in a cooperate exile, he will not even vote in the forthcoming election. So his stands and support is completely inconsequential.

I know you would still campaign and cast your vote for Atiku.

Let us bet.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2022
Devilagentcap:
Yesssss.

Bosses, morning. Please I need little help from you. I work in a private sch and we're not paid for last month. Please help me with any amount you can.

Don't mind the name please. It's nothing
Let me ask pastor Righteousness1 first if it is good to help devil agent to achieve his aim.
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Gentility231: 10:39am On May 14, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Let me ask pastor Righteousness1 first if it is good to help devil agent to achieve his aim.

I'm no more that. I'm not gentle. Help please
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by arantess: 10:42am On May 14, 2022
abc115:

GEJ was approached.

GEJ backed out
Reno has insider information having worked with GEJ in the past

Where did you get info that he backed out
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by JuanDeDios: 10:42am On May 14, 2022
abc115:

GEJ was approached.

GEJ backed out
Don't mind him. If the likes of Jonathan have self-respect or dignity, I'm the next president of USA.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by BleedTears: 10:43am On May 14, 2022
naptu2:

Wonderful! You were present when all these happened and you spoke to GEJ and he told you what he did?

Isn't that wonderful?

The thing just tire me
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by BleedTears: 10:44am On May 14, 2022
arantess:

Reno has insider information having worked with GEJ in the past

Where did you get info that he backed out

Info from road side beer parlor
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Opolopoopolonio: 10:44am On May 14, 2022
naptu2:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri

Shut up, Reno Omokri!

GEJ wanted to be APC consensus candidate and nobody could assure him of it... grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Some peoples consensus candidate in the mud grin

Now that GEJ failed to get the consensus anointing oil, who are we backing again for the anointing oil?

We told you guys severally that the candidate of APC will emerge through a free, fair and credible primary election alone. Those running on the platform of anointing will start dropping out or start campaigning. This is politics and not child’s play.

The fact that GEJ was sniffing around your party tells me that APC is like PDP.

You better wake up and relaise that Nigerian politicians belong in one party
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by DeleTaller: 10:45am On May 14, 2022
naptu2:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri

Not only the media but also the mumu people on nairaland that will only kick anywhere belle face. I am sure they will all run back to support Amechi again.... Kalu disappointed them...Ngige disappointed them...Jonathan has disappointed them too.

Let's see their next move...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by olympianares: 10:46am On May 14, 2022
naptu2:

Wonderful! You were present when all these happened and you spoke to GEJ and he told you what he did?

Isn't that wonderful?
it is wonderful indeed
Re: Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. by olembic: 10:49am On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace / Buhari Arrives Nigerian Embassy In Riyadh, Meets Nigerians (Pics) / Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.