Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! (652 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! by CBTxFactor: 10:24am On May 14, 2022
Hello,

A fellow might have accidentally recharged my MTN line with the sum of five thousand naira. Without any clue of who this airtime might be from or for, I decided to post it here on NL.... with the hope that the genuine souce might be found, of course. Below is the deets of the transaction:

date of transaction: 06/05/22 (Friday 6, May, 2022)
Number recharged: 0903××××××12
Amount: N5,000

PS: i'm posting this now (14th of may) because I just found out when I inserted the SIM in my phone. I also might have accidentally subscribed to a data plan with a chunk of the said amount (no blame me, na MTN cause am!). However, if the real sender is Identified, they'd instantly receive the exact amount sent... hopefully.

Thank you.

Mods, please push to frontpage for a wider audience. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! by Toktee(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2022
Just calm down the person will soon call you.

But looking at the date and day of the transaction e be like say the person don called the line taya.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! by CBTxFactor: 10:31am On May 14, 2022
Toktee:
Just calm down the person will soon call you.

But looking at the date and day of the transaction e be like say the person don called the line taya.
Aswear. I dey imagine the calls they might've put through.

1 Like

Re: I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! by Toktee(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2022
CBTxFactor:
Aswear. I dey imagine the calls they might've put through.
Just relax the person will surely call.

1 Like

Re: I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! by CBTxFactor: 10:39am On May 14, 2022
Toktee:
Just relax the person will surely call.
well, thanks. The sim is active now and I'm relaxingly waiting.

1 Like

Re: I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! by Toktee(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2022
CBTxFactor:
well, thanks. The sim is active now and I'm relaxingly waiting.
grin if the person no show up u can share it to us. grin
Re: I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! by CBTxFactor: 11:00am On May 14, 2022
Toktee:
grin if the person no show up u can share it to us. grin
grin
Re: I Was Accidentally Recharged With The Sum Of N5,000... Probably! by Blastedholligan: 11:42am On May 14, 2022
Eya. That was a mistake on that person's part. Also be careful sha

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable ---only For Tecno And Infinix / How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone / Whatsapp For Android Is Getting A Dual Panel View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.