Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible (32071 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by GloriousGbola: 3:56pm On May 14, 2022
Sharp man. Opening mouth when attention is elsewhere.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by princepee: 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
I have this feeling that Yul is just catching cruise.
He never married any second wife.
Even if he did, it's not an abomination.
Nobi this one be the country problem.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
Enough of this jare. You have done what you wanted allow us to have peace
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Divoc19(f): 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
You do bro. Ride on sir
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Vintiana: 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
I thought this man said it was all a show?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
Oga Biko rest!

We have moved on from your stupidity.

We are talking about Northerners taking the rest of Nigerians for granted with their killing of unarmed people in the name of Blasphemy.

We are talking about sane Nigerians going as far away from insane religious extremists!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Mariangeles(f): 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
Words of a person who knows he messed up big time, but is trying too hard not to sound defeated. Like a failure.

Dude! You betrayed the wife of your youth!
It's human to feel remorseful.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Asianjollof007: 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
always resist the urge to shalaye

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by StagethemTVee: 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
And we have the right to ignore you when you cone online begging for help and attention in future
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
subsidywise18:
Yes you do

Just don't come and claim to be a good 'catholic' in the process...because the Catholics don't tolerate polygamy.

Join a denomination or religion that supports polygamy, and leave monogamists in their monogamy.

Just because a white man said so?
Lol
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
duduade:
This guy is just a clout chaser always using this negative popularity to come up with new topics so that people can talk more about him

Stop giving him screen time

Tufiakwa on him

I taya for the guy o... Just imagine! In a time of serious unrest and uncertainty, he is trying to call attention to meaningless things.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by AishaDant(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
I'm officially sick of this man.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by ohosi4real(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
If you like turn to Solomon with out wisdom is not our business
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by LocalStandard1(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
Oh yes you do, it's your life
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by PlayerMeji: 4:00pm On May 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2022
He's right, absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by kulrunsman79(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
YES! You're very right on this, especially as a humanist and African traditional practitioner. Even as a Christian or Muslim.... Polygamy is not a sin

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by abobote: 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
Yes, after all it's man's World
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by nesgeeek(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
He is right. He can marry as many as he want.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by LocalStandard1(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is anyone still talking about this dude?

Why is he always singing like a Canary?

Aren't they giving him movie roles to keep him busy?

Someone remind him that we' ve moved on !

If you did you wouldn't be here, now go and find yourself a man oldie. Tick tock....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
ayloveit:
"i can marry as many wives as i want, it’s nobody’s business "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_YDKtuc6jc

Movie star and producer, Yul Edochie has stated he has the right to marry as many wives as he wants.

He spoke after many Nigerians criticised him for taking a second wife, who he unveiled last month with his son.

He said it’s nobody’s business how many wives he marry.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdiMj8Sjh65/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
oga go and hug transformer, all u seek is cheap popularity. We sef don rest for d matter. It's old news, if u like marry 1000, na ur headache
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Ijaya123: 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you have every right,but the way you handled everything was foolish and cowardly , your wife wasn't even aware sef ,were do all this men come from

The wife came to complain to you?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Starz825(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
Dude is a true son of his father..
Na him papa teach am all this nonsense..
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Just because a white man said so?
Lol

A religion that was founded by a Jew, who is not a white man, and which also in converting many white men told them to give up polygamy.

Thing is, when you sign up for a religion, you sign up for its dos and don'ts.

That's why when a Muslim or someone from a christian denomination that permits polygamy marries a second and third wife, or someone who is a traditionalist pagan marries polygamously...so long as his religion permits it, okay.

But most christian denominations are monogamists....and have been long before they converted any white man.

He is free to marry up to 29 wives and 50 concubines, but he should not turn up and claim he wants to take mass on Sunday because that one na hypocrisy of the highest order. Let him join a religion that would let him be free.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by LUAN(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2022
You have the right comrade,.. except marrying wife in Nigeria is free, no Bride price,.... If you have enough money, you can buy as many cars, houses and luxurious things you like,. Including wife because you got her with your money,. A broke man cannot afford to Marry one,.. a Rich man should be capable of marrying as many as he can afford to Marry if he can tolerate their problem.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Kingharzyz(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2022
Na man you be! Polygamy is the ways of our ancestors ! Definitely not a crime .
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Seniorwriter(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2022
SMH

@Seniorwriter
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by LedRock: 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
Mariangeles:
Words of a person who knows he messed up big time, but is trying too hard not to sound defeated. Like a failure.

Dude! You betrayed the wife of your youth!
It's human to feel remorseful.
Do you know if his wife has done worse undecided ?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is anyone still talking about this dude? Why is he always singing like a Canary? Aren't they giving him movie roles to keep him busy? Someone remind him that we' ve moved on !

Na guilty conscience. E never even start.

The other day he posted a video of him and his wife and she immediately posted a disclaimer. Say the video is old.

Next he posted a video of his daughter and that one took down the video from her page. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
YoungLionken:
You have that right my brother, as an African man cool..

We are trying to be like the Whites, hence, the many problems. Women now want equal rights with men, what a joke grin...
dontind them, and wen war break out they will run to the kitchen and be tying napkins for the kids

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible by Kingcalls: 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
Odogwu Nwoke ...I stand by u... same women that hailed Regina Daniel for marrying as 6th wife are condemning Yul for marrying second wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Burial For Henrietta Kosoko Cancelled As Her Family Hijacks Plans / Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends / Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.