Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time (366 Views)

"Hello Nigeria, Be Proud And Give Us Peter Obi",Dr Koffi Amoah Of Ghana (Photo) / After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) / Peter Obi: It Is Wrong To Relax Lockdown For Religious Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by jubianose(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2022
It is time for Nigeria to change for good. And we all cannot fold our hands and watch the cronies that is dealing with the masses to continue to inflict massive pain on the economic, social and mental system of the nation.

I said before that I will never come out to vote for election again after the mago-mago that happened in the last one.

But since Peter Obi is coming out, I have changed my mind. Infact I have dusted my PVC waiting for the election. I have decided to preach the gospel of Peter Obi - which is make Nigeria a producing nation and not just a consuming nation sharing 17billion$.

It is time for us to produce as a nation and tackle the issues that has kept us backward for so long.

So join me in broadcasting and preaching this message to all nook and crannies of our nation. We are saying simply. #GiveUsPeterObi.

The youth are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The elders are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The mama and papa are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The students are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The traders are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The corporate world are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The bankers are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The north are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The south are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The west are saying #GiveUsPeterObi
The east are saying #GiveUsPeterObi

We are saying give us #GiveUsPeterObi

Let's make our voices be heard. Let make Nigeria work again. #GiveUsPeterObi.

Peter Obi for President 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by jubianose(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2022
If you love your nation, you must want what is best for the nation. Even if you don't live in your nation, you definitely want a better living condition for yourself and your family. And for you to have a better living condition, you must put in place those who know governance and who put the interest of the masses before any other. And because of this reason we have chosen a man who can work. #GiveUsPeterObi. Remember that even if you are living abroad no place is like #home. So therefore give massive support to Peter Obi for massive development of our economy.

Peter Obi for President
#GiveUsPeterObi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by jubianose(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2022
My support is coming from the heart as a concerned citizen. We need to make our voices heard. We need to change the status quo.

#giveuspeterobi

Peter obi for president

1 Like

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by Gentlerespect76: 11:59am On May 14, 2022
Obi is good for Nigeria at this time.

1 Like

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by Afamed: 12:01pm On May 14, 2022
The Pandóra thief is not contesting for the president but for the VP. You can take this to the bank. The habitual liar has no political popularity. His value ends at Agulu

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 14, 2022
PETER OBI IN CALABAR YESTERDAY TALK MADE ME HAVE FAITH IN NIGERIA CHIA!! WHAT HE SAID ABOUT ISSUES AND THE WAY TO FIX IT IS AMAZING WE NEED PETER OBI OF NIGERIA REMEMBER TODAY IS MASSIVE MARKET TO MARKET TALK ABOUT PETER OBI NATION WILD LOCATE YOUR STATE CODINATOR TO GET INFORMATION ME AND MY TEAMS ARE IN ASABA MARKET

2 Shares

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by jubianose(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
PETER OBI IN CALABAR YESTERDAY TALK MADE ME HAVE FAITH IN NIGERIA CHIA!! WHAT HE SAID ABOUT ISSUES AND THE WAY TO FIX IT IS AMAZING WE NEED PETER OBI OF NIGERIA REMEMBER TODAY IS MASSIVE MARKET TO MARKET TALK ABOUT PETER OBI NATION WILD LOCATE YOUR STATE CODINATOR TO GET INFORMATION ME AND MY TEAMS ARE IN ASABA MARKET

Honestly my hope that Nigeria can still be salvaged to a certain degree was ignited after I watch Peter speak on berekete radio family on Facebook. I was so touched by his depth of humaness, understanding the need of the masses, the importance of Education.

He is indeed a man that selfless wants to govern the nation aright. He has now my massive support.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=979711439410173&id=273475106700480

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 14, 2022
jubianose:

Honestly my hope that Nigeria can still be salvaged to a certain degree was ignited after I watch Peter speak on berekete radio family on Facebook. I was so touched by his depth of humaness, understanding the need of the masses, the importance of Education.

He is indeed a man that selfless wants to govern the nation aright. He has now my massive support.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=979711439410173&id=273475106700480
Allah! Bless you

1 Like

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by Cajal(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2022
Scammer
Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by Kuruptnigga: 12:58pm On May 14, 2022
On Peter Obi mandate i stand gidiba cool

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2022
He should get PDP ticket first before this stone

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by beerfraud: 1:48pm On May 14, 2022
Don't let us lie to ourselves
Can Peter Peter Obi defeat Bukola or Tanbuwa not to talk about Atiku
Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by jubianose(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Allah! Bless you

Bless you too
Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by jubianose(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
On Peter Obi mandate i stand gidiba cool

Yes we believe we can. Time for a better Nigeria to emerge

1 Like

Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by Neatboy(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandóra thief is not contesting for the president but for the VP. You can take this to the bank. The habitual liar has no political popularity. His value ends at Agulu

If you can't prove what he stole then you're just a noise maker.
Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by jubianose(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2022
Neatboy:

If you can't prove what he stole then you're just a noise maker.

They are so much afraid of his pedigree. They have to come up with this sh*t to try and tarnish his image. But walai, it will not work for them at all.
Re: Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time by 1877mynn: 9:12am On May 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
He should get PDP ticket first before this stone
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Police Intercept Vehicles Loaded With Explosives, Weapons In Kano / Exclusive: No Academic Record Of Stella Oduah-saint Paul College Foundation, Usa / Tinubu Should Step Down And Offer Wike Ticket..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.