Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper (16359 Views)

Immigration Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Begins 2019 Recruitment as Portal Opens / Immigration Recruitment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Karlifate: 7:05am On May 16, 2022
markidoo:
Bro I'm telling you it will ñeither work or it will back fire...I work there

You're not be the first to work there, and you won't be the last. So, rest!

Also, quit using aggression to pass across your message.

Sayonara.
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Flanker: 7:05pm On May 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

You are the original inventor of inflation. Please, tell me the name of the hospital in which she works. I have many Algerian friends. I will call up just now.

I don't mind flying to Algeria next weekend to confirm this. Slow down, Sir. The speed is out of your control. Algerian biologists themselves don't earn that 9kusd. Take it easy on your future generations.

True, a microbiologist in algeria can get at best 500 dollars ( 73.000 algerian dinars) per month .
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:55am On May 17, 2022
Flanker:

True, a microbiologist in algeria can get at best 500 dollars ( 73.000 algerian dinars) per month .
Do not mind that lying liar. He thinks everyone here is as ignorant as his friends. He needs to be reminded that we got exposure too. I've had 5 Algerian flat mates who are all graduates and they tell me everything about their economy. Many of them are seeking ways out of their country while this one is reveling in his hallucination.

Wake up from that $9k dream, Sir. Time's up for you.
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by markidoo(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2022
Karlifate:

You're not be the first to work there, and you won't be the last. So, rest!

Also, quit using aggression to pass across your message.

Sayonara.
who be this baba face front jare
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Karlifate: 11:03am On May 17, 2022
markidoo:
who be this baba face front jare

* Yawns *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Fireable Offenses You Need To Know / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs / Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.