Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Secret Behind Making 5-7figures Constantly Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Behind Making 5-7figures Constantly Revealed (185 Views)

Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card / The Surest Way To Make 7figures Even If You Are Less Than 18years Of Age / What Business Can I Do To Be making 5-10k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Behind Making 5-7figures Constantly Revealed by Oladunni2021(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
MINDSET. VALUES. ASSETS.������

Trying to figure out what I'm intending to say?
Worry less, read to the end and access success ✌️.

Over the years, our beliefs, mindset has been polluted towards anything Earning Online or anything alike.

Though, people earning online till now had the same kind of mindset, until they changed their thinking (mentality).

Just like John C. Maxwell said in one of book title: HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK, CHANGE YOUR THINKING CHANGE YOUR MINDSET! About Changed Thinking Is Worth the Investment.

He said, When you take the Time to learn how to change your thinking and become a better thinker, you are investing in yourself. Gold mines tap out. Stock markets crash. Real estate investments can go sour. But a human mind with the ability to think well is like a Diamond mine that never runs out. It’s priceless.

One thing I know, and I believe is that those people that are successful online & offline won't have been successful if they never work on their thinking, which is key to every successful.

Things won't fall in place, if you refuse to work on Your Thinking, from there you will know what you ought to know when it comes to being successful like paying price, sacrificing, taking action. e.t.c

Before you can add VALUES them your Thinking must have believed that this thing is valuable, there is no way for you have negative mindset of doing something and get a positive results �.

I will site these two below results of FREELANCE AND AMAZON KDP as an example! Before getting the results some things were done, they didn't get the results doing nothing �and they both learnt it online (of course it's a legit program)

At first, they changed their Thinking and have the belief that earning online is real✌️.

They Understand what VALUES are, because their ways of thinking changed, make them understand that Values attract money, and they become VALUABLE

And Lastly VALUES, make them ASSET and as well getting them ASSET.

PC: Sadly, a change in thinking doesn’t happen on its own. Good ideas rarely go Out and find someone. If you want to find a good idea, you must search for it. If You want to become a better thinker, you need to work at it and once you begin to become a better thinker, the good ideas keep coming. In fact, the amount of good thinking you can do at any time depends primarily on the amount of good thinking you are already doing.

I HOPE YOU FOUND IT USEFUL ?

Connect me on Whatsapp to know more and how to get started.

Whatsapp No: 081 489 346 90

Gmail: paulscos12@ gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Receiving International Money Made Easy / What Exactly Are Online Reputation Management Consultants? / Heritage Bank Leveraging Technology To Promote Financial Inclusion For Inclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.